Taylor Lautner Shows Major PDA With Sexy Brunette On 4th Of July

Sun, July 7, 2013 4:19pm EST by 124 Comments
Taylor Lautner Date
SplashNews, FameFlynet

mizzy

Posted at 8:22 AM on July 1, 2014

can we have taylor swift back to the picture?? wink wink

Priscilla

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 5, 2014

natalia

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 4, 2013

WHY DID HE GROW UP I HATE HOW THE MOST INNOCENT CHILD GROWS UP TO THIS BUT THIS ISNT EVEN THAT BAD BUT LATER ON IT WILL GET WORSE WHO KNOWS but i guess thats called growing up ): *sobbing*

aquarius64

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 14, 2013

Great. Some site is working the “Taylor-is-a-dog” angle.

“Lautner was seen cuddling up with Marie on July 4th so he still dating Zac Efron’s ex? Looks like Taylor Launter might be juggling two women! But Maika the love triabge can’t go on much longer as Monroe is super jealous of Taylor and Marie working together on set.”

If this is true I can see why Maika (and her team) would be pissed. First Taylor didn’t acknowledge her on the GU2 red carpet when asked who’s he dating (“nobody seriously”) and the next day he is seen with Marie attending a Broadway play. I still think he called time on Maika before he got to Marie and if that’s the case Maika can’t complain.

Watch this get picked up on other sites.

taylor

Posted at 8:35 AM on July 13, 2013

It’s possible to go out with a girl just as friend. And I doubt him and Maika weren’t serious, because of the handholding, but you never know.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:52 PM on July 12, 2013

@misti – “Filler?” That’s usually Sara’s job. Maika looks like a jump-off now. She had Taylor for six weeks, give or take; and she was with Zac Efron right before that (estimate two months this year) I do hope he told her the state of play here. Out of curiosity I went to Maika’s Twitter page to see how she’s taking the news, if she’s like Sara and goes into deep mourning and quote Bible verses when Taylor is out with another girl. Maika’s plans send her to NM for a couple of months, either for a film or a magazine shoot. She looks like she is taking it in stride.

misti

Posted at 12:06 AM on July 13, 2013

@aquarius-they kinda sound the same to me but I see what you’re saying. I kinda think Maika may have know from the gitgo that it wasn’t something that would turn serious-kinda feel bad for her. She is trying though to get some PR coverage and I guess that is all she got from him. Glad it didn’t last longer or she may really be hurt. Hope she does well on her next project and good that it’s out of town.

aquarius64

Posted at 12:30 AM on July 13, 2013

I’m not sure that you should feel sorry for Maika if she knew from the beginning Taylor wanted to keep light. If Taylor was doing hearts and flowers only to get the panties that’s one thing. If she went along with the casual fling, hoping it will become something more, chalk it up for a big argument for not sleeping with a guy so soon until you get to know them, no matter who he is. They may not have, but hey…

taylor

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 12, 2013

I’m not against him dating around, but not hooking up with a girl today, and with another one the next day.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:19 PM on July 12, 2013

I found this on the internet, dated today:

Friday, July 12, 2013; 04:07 PM – by BWW News Desk

FUERZA BRUTA NYC, currently playing at the Daryl Roth Theatre, recently welcomed Taylor Lautner, who stopped by with his Tracers co-star Marie Avgeropoulos.

To me it sounds like Maika Monroe is now in the EX-files. Or they will pick up where they left off when Taylor gets back to LA. To be continued.

misti

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 12, 2013

Appears Maika was just a filler during his time off from filming (it was a long period with no work for him). Looks like he’s back to the co-star dating scene. Next film (?) will be another one unless it’s a much older woman or a happily married one.

taylor

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 12, 2013

@aquarius64: I like the way you think. And what’s Taylor is doing right now in my opinion doesn’t make him any better, or more attractive. And I hope he settle down with a nice girl.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:19 PM on July 12, 2013

@taylor – well, I think it’s good he dates around. He’s too young to settle down. I hope he’s letting these ladies know the state of play from the beginning so there are no hard feelings; and he doesn’t hook up with some scandalous female that would only serve to damage his image and reputation.