Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Proves Again: You’re The Only Girl He Wants

Courtesy of Instagram

amelia

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 7, 2013

jelena forever!!!<3

leana

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 7, 2013

jelena are meant for each other!!!i hope it works this time.they cannot live without each other…selena,justin loves you very much!!!!that’s your decision and i don’t think your friends are to be totally involved in so….i love them sooo much!!!!jelena forever!!

HeeyimaJELENATOR

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 6, 2013

I just think that from what they’ve been through, there are meant to be together. I mean, they split then get back, the split, then get back together over and over. Maybe they just need to talk to each other and clear things out. Some beliebers and selenators doesn’t want them together, but it’s their choice. I want them together really bad though. AHHHH! I love JELENA:*

xcberyery

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 6, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclē. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.xcn

tima

Posted at 6:28 AM on July 6, 2013

THEY ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE, please stay together, married and made many child!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeee stayyyyyyyy together you are so beautiful

DanielleJean7

Posted at 5:54 AM on July 6, 2013

At some point these two are gonna have to decide if this is their forever love. I think they have shown that they want to work throught each problem they face and that their love for one another is stronger than the disappointment they have felt for one another’s shortcomings. Their careers make moving to the next stage of their relationship pretty hard. Even though they are young, I truly believe the next step for them is marriage, especially since one of them has expressed an interest in getting married. I wish these two the best of luck and hope they put love first. Love is a blessing from God!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 3:04 AM on July 6, 2013

K.

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 6, 2013

The will do this back and forth thing for awhile longer before pulling the plug for good.

K.

Posted at 1:24 AM on July 6, 2013

Justin has “devoted love” for Selena? More like a sick obsession with instagram pics and a tattoo!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 5, 2013

OH PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AEM

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 5, 2013

I really don’t understand this. Selena hates Miley and JB is turning into Miley (pot smoking, exhibitionism). Taylor sees this, but not Selena.

This is a TRUE love situation with only 2 outcomes: live happily ever after OR crash and burn. Selena and Justin, if serious, need to go “all in” and not start/stop their relationship every 2 weeks. Also, there is no such thing as “let’s be friends”, so if they do break up, they will become enemies.

But I still say, if Miley was single, JB would go after Miley and play hard to get with Selena.

niecy716

Posted at 3:55 AM on July 6, 2013

I think Selena is waiting for Justin to grow up. It seems like Justin tries to be the man Selena wants when he’s trying to get her back. Then once he has her, goes back to everything she hates. He’s definitely not the same as he was when they first got together. Maybe its a phase.

Annika

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 5, 2013

I agree I think if they dedicate their time and good sense into this relationship then yes they can work it out but I just think with the paparazzi,the media,all these rumors,their friends opinions about one another (which I think is rude and unnecessary), and them being celebrities…it’s hard but if they really love each other they would devote to this and do what they can to keep it going either way I’m happy for them and wish them the best luck and if they’re not meant to be than that’s okay it doesn’t mean they can’t be friends:-) they just need to take it easy

niecy716

Posted at 3:57 AM on July 6, 2013

I think Selena is waiting for Justin to grow up. It seems like Justin tries to be the man Selena wants him to be when he’s trying to get her back. Then once he has her goes back to everything she hates. He’s definitely not the same as he was when they first got together. Maybe its a phase.

KALANI

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 5, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HOPE HIM AND SELENA END UP TOGETHER.

ELI

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 5, 2013

I HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER AND JUSTIN BETTE NOT HURT MY BABY!!!!!

KALANI

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 5, 2013

I HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

Vera

Posted at 7:23 PM on July 5, 2013

Well I think if you Selena and Justin was together ,just be together forever!! You’re a such a cute couple in Hollywood and all the world!! Selena I just Alawys see the smile in your face!! Good luck girl and just be happy!!!

KALANI

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 5, 2013

I HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. I’M SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER.

KALANI

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 5, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S THE MOST HOTTEST GUY EVER.

KALANI

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 5, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST CUTEST COUPLE EVER.

kalani

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 5, 2013

Oh my goodness. I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA. I’m in love with them

Hi!

Posted at 5:32 PM on July 5, 2013

Even though I wanted her to be with Austin, if she and Justin are really back togrther, CONGRATS!!!!! Good luck!

Pauline T. Cook (@PaulineTCook)

Posted at 5:50 PM on July 5, 2013

my co-worker’s step-aunt makes $88 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her income was $16030 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… can99.ℂ­om

KALANI

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 5, 2013

JUSTIN IS THE HOTTEST GUY EVER.I LOVE JUSTIN.

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 5, 2013

please don’t okay? whoever you are . i cannot tolerate false about selena. don’t ever try to do such kind of a false work. hey girl please don’t hurt me. selena is my best superstar and my best friend too. my love :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 5, 2013

huh i warn you . selena loves me so much. and you are justin’s dog. your daddy is a big dog of justin i guess. that is why you are spreading such false rumours

ivan

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 5, 2013

I think the media has made it hard for them with reports that implied one or the other was dating or cheating with someone when that was not the case. This probably helped to create trust issues. Put yourself in their shoes reading all that stuff.

Ms

Posted at 4:48 PM on July 5, 2013

Every couple goes back to each other for a reason every couple has their ups and downs every couple breaks up to make up WHY should they be any different if u ask me it just shows they have a normal human being relationship and yes its normal to me unless u live in a rosy world where ur relationship is perfect and u an ur partner DNt get ínto it like others do