Kim Kardashian: Baby Weight Melting Off — Here’s Why

Fri, July 5, 2013 7:46pm EDT by 30 Comments
Kim Kardashian Losing Weight
FameFlynet SplashNews

Chris

Posted at 1:34 PM on October 8, 2013

Kim was so beautiful but she has aged 20yrs because of plastic surgery. She now has a hard lopk. She was so soft and¿Natural.. She is still attractive but needs to lose weight. I have not seen her smile at all t huí oigh. Kenye has not supported her by not being by her side in her pregnancy..thats why she was so sad and depressed and ate constantly..now the baby is here and hes going on tour???i really feel for..what a lonely existence..and a disappointment..kim should not listen to him..he liked her when she was sm..she needs to lose weight and dye hair black and get back in to the swing of things..she could be an inspiration to alot of people with these issues.

Stacey

Posted at 7:37 AM on August 10, 2013

When I had my first daughter I didnt breast feed I walked a lot durinh pregnancy. After I had her I lost a couple pounds fastn my stomach went down a lot. Then I gained so much weight after from depression. I took action & started dieting and exercising. I went from 199 lbs to 145 lbs within 2 yrs. I now have a 4 month old baby. The day of delivery I was 199 lbs. I breast fed for one month and that did help my belly go down, it definitely contracts your uterus. I wanted to continue breast feeding but Nia wanted a bottle after my milk supply went low and I had no choice but to give her the bottle. Anyway I got the ok after my 6 week checkup to exercise. At that time I was 180 lbs. I am now 159 lbs. I exercise 5-6 days per week and I diet as well. Everyone has told me from the time I had her that I didnt look like I just had a baby. They say I dont look like I have a 4 month old. At the end of the day it takes time to lose the weight. I want to be 150 lbs. I have been doing Jilian Michaels 30 day Shred and the eliptical trainer. I have the 6 week ab workout. I havent started yet. She shouldnt rush losing weight it takes time. I would love to lose 30 lbsin 30 days but thats not practical. They say it takes 9 months to carry a baby and it will take about that long to really lose the weight and belly fat. I still work my best though. What they have that I dont though is that good old MONEY.

Mil

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 25, 2013

@armanda t lilly sorry for so many post but wanted to say congratulations to you

Mil

Posted at 6:03 PM on July 25, 2013

I am really trying to be impartial on this as I don’t like to judge but really would like to know what Kris meant when she said Kim wasn’t in labour xx

Mil

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 25, 2013

Look some people who give birth can end up being thinner than they was before they was pregnant but really don’t know if this is the case or not as I watched Kris talk show and she they went to the hospital while she was NOT in labour so I don’t no if it was to be induced for complications or something else, if you watch Kris talk show she mentions it a few times on the question how did they get to the hospital without being detected xx

Mia

Posted at 3:10 AM on July 15, 2013

Thick woman are beautiful, better than boyish figures.. Just saying the truth

Heather

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 8, 2013

Well it’s not really melting off. It’s being sucked off with a super-sized cannula. ANd yes, Kanye likes his women big but his men, thin.

Sarah

Posted at 6:37 AM on July 8, 2013

you sound like a very jealous person, Heather. you are probably fat and ugly with no life. sitting in front of your pc at 01:00 in the morning. how sad!

Patti

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 9, 2013

and Sarah you sound like a complete b—- judging people like u do without even knowing them. You have more issues than Heather could ever possibly have.

armanda t lilly

Posted at 8:28 AM on July 7, 2013

she can lose it without surgery if she breast feeds i lost 20lbs n ten days i had my daughter on the 14th of June. she has to eat right to keep it going. best of luck Kim. seems no one can just focus on the great news that you both made it through alright. welcome North.

Mil

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 25, 2013

Lol just found out to reply as I could not see the reply button until I turned my phone sideways anyway hope this goes straight to you, congratulations hun lol its 11:20pm and going to sleep now lol xx

christopher sandra

Posted at 9:52 AM on July 6, 2013

congratulation kim kardashian this is all you ever wanted

Christina A. Boone (@ChristinaABoone)

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 6, 2013

as Betty implied I didn’t know that a mother can get paid ($)4709 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site… can99.ℂ­om

sue

Posted at 7:49 AM on July 6, 2013

stephanie you have rocks in your head this is a hussling thief who has scammed lied cheated and stolen. you call this tight. this is filth.

mil

Posted at 5:03 AM on July 6, 2013

She loves pumping breast milk so she can put it on her psoriasis
Lol jokes

Lorrie

Posted at 3:20 AM on July 6, 2013

I’ll bet she’s happy about this ! Oh well, hard to know what is really going on. Must be hard having extra weight on.

Mrs. wright

Posted at 2:00 AM on July 6, 2013

She didn’t care enough for that baby when she was pregnant to stop with plastic surgery and lip injections…please, give me a break, she is in hiding to recover from her tummy tuck and all the other post baby procedures to heal. She has a nurse and a nanny caring for her kid, she is just breast feeding because it helps with weight loss. If it didn’t have that as a factor, I can almost guarantee she would be bottle feeding that child, cuz a nanny can feed her formula and Kim doesn’t have to lift a finger. She is so vain and arrogant, just like her baby daddy. They are perfect for each other, a couple of pompus a** holes is what they are!

THE TRUTH

Posted at 12:17 AM on July 6, 2013

The truth is she is not letting herself be seen so she can get most of the weight off herself that she gained because she hated all the weight she gained. Which is horrible and she should of took a chapter out of Jessica Simpsons book she may have gained a lot of weight with her first baby but she didnt LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING stand in her way of loving and enjoying being pregnant unlike Kim who let that ruin the miracle of pregnancy. All she is doing during this time is exercising while the baby nurse they hired takes care of the baby and we see it here she is going to tell all the media people that she did nothing but breastfeed..lie.

eab

Posted at 11:50 PM on July 5, 2013

she isn’t pregnant any longer?

Lorrie

Posted at 3:21 AM on July 6, 2013

Kim loves to be pissed on

Posted at 11:33 PM on July 5, 2013

The first thing I remember learning about Kim Kardashian is that she enjoyed getting pissed on. In her sex tape, Kim Kardashian: Superstar, which was “illegally” released in 2007 by Vivid Entertainment, there were rumors of a golden shower scene between Kim K. and Ray-J Brandy’s younger brother in which Kim willingly gets peed on by Ray J’s . Do you remember that? Do you remember that Kim Kardashian, America’s Sweetheart, first entered public consciousness via urine-soaked sex with an F-list celebrity?
No. Of course you don’t. Because her mother, Kris Jenner, has stolen all of our memories of the event and replaced them with images of a concerned and empathetic Kim Kardashian visiting a children’s cancer ward instead. She may’ve first became relevant through sex but as soon as Kim Kardashian got her foot in the door, she switched the narrative on us.

Camille

Posted at 6:32 PM on July 25, 2013

It is true she got pissed on and although I don’t want to judge I don’t like the fact about her lying about cosmetic surgery, saying she had “pregnancy lips” lol.
Im not judging when I said about being pissed on as she really did get pissed on so no judgement here x

Stephanie

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 5, 2013

Haters haters! She is beautiful and so is her family. They are on tv and people love to hate them because they are funny, weird have money and are hot. They all seem very tight as a fam. If you didn’t care or wernt interested in them then u would have never read this article or took the time to comment on it! Lol

Derailed

Posted at 11:37 PM on July 5, 2013

We are all waiting for the train wreck ,so we can’t look away yet , I hope it a express train!

Juanita

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 25, 2013

Ha ha ha do you believe what you just wrote??

Shelly

Posted at 9:51 PM on July 5, 2013

The weight is melting off because the doctor’s are slowly sucking a gallon of fat out her huge body every day. After all the fat is gone, botox for her fat face is next, then she’ll make her grand entrance and nobody will care.

kim

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 5, 2013

She had a tummy tuck after giving birth. Kim does love cosmetic surgery.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 5, 2013

While she may never return to her pre-baby weight, she will lose most of the weight. breast-feeding does that. The body has to burn calories to make milk,and then the mommy has to eat higher proteins,and lean dairy for the body to make good breast milk.
( I’ve had six,i know this…)
She’s a kardashian… she’ll be fine.
Her dragon-momma, I am not so sure about, but Kim will be fine.

GOT MILK