Justin Bieber Pics: Shirtless & Sexy On The Fourth Of July — Pics

Fri, July 5, 2013 7:30pm EDT by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber Shirtless

rheia

Posted at 5:53 PM on September 17, 2013

ur soo fit ur lke hotter then the sun im like tottaly in love with u like u should be with me not selina

johnny

Posted at 7:38 AM on July 7, 2013

why our we so lucky??? Maybe he’ll get lost in space

Ms.Bieber II

Posted at 11:11 PM on July 6, 2013

OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB! HE LOOKS TOATALLY HOT!

Renee

Posted at 1:33 AM on July 7, 2013

omg omg omg Justin bieber is super hot

johnny

Posted at 7:40 AM on July 7, 2013

come off the drugs`

johnny

Posted at 7:42 AM on July 7, 2013

GOODIE MAYBE HE’LL MELT

vic

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 6, 2013

I think he looks perfect!!!!!! Follow me on instagram @beliebing_swiftie <3 Its partly dedicated to him :* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 6, 2013

Wait! Why is my earlier post showing here,and not on the main post when you click in to it? what are you guys trying to pull?? If it’s been on the posts all along,then—My apologies…I didn’t find it here,nor the one on ‘Justin confirms—’ Why is that? The one I posted on ‘Liams shirtless—’ posted with no problem,and you see it when you click-on—why not here?? WOW! Somebody needs to get on-the-ball or something.
Later; Hollywood…

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 8:30 PM on July 6, 2013

@HollywoodLife: What’s a matter,HLife,staff? Your Bonnie Fuller can’t stand the heat,so you remove my comment’s about her and Justin?? You removed the one I posted here, and the one I posted on ‘Justin confirms—’…That’s pretty freakin’ weak…
I guess you only want YOUR opinion’s shown. I guess a Real rebuttal, or someone who actually has something to say(with no cursing mind-you) can’t be posted here,since it goes contrary to your ‘Bieber Worship’ mindset…
That’s just SAD…Y’all really should see a doctor about that…
And,no matter what—JB STILL has a long way to go before having for-real muscles,like mine,and the many other’s I named in the post you decided to delete from last night.
All anyone has to do is click on to my Gravatar here,and see for themselves.
JB is ripped,but—that’s all. Muscles? Hardly! LOL!
Good luck living in your bubble Ms. Fuller,and staff,who delete other contenders from voicing their opinion’s. You couldn’t be more narrow-minded,or weak,for doing such things. Just so you know.
Later all; Hollywood—out…

Adriana

Posted at 2:33 AM on July 6, 2013

He looks great his body is getting there he is gonna be a total man hunk with no bad mouth comment by 22.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:34 PM on July 5, 2013

HE STILL LOOKS LIKE A SCARE CROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pauline T. Cook (@PaulineTCook)

Posted at 5:53 PM on July 5, 2013

my co-worker’s step-aunt makes $88 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her income was $16030 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… can99.ℂ­om