Need to do something fun on your weekends in LA? Well that is easy when you can attend the amazing Street Food Cinema events. Check out all the amazing films you can experience with your friends!
The summer has been a blast and people have enjoyed the Street Food Cinema series ever since May, and you still have time to experience a few more weeks of great films. Make sure to get your tickets now!
This ultimate summer party destination includes movies, music, food trucks and more this summer in Los Angeles. New highlights in 2013 include a MC, interactive games and giveaways, double features, and cast and crew appearances. Street Food Cinema also guarantees ALL screenings are “always on the grass” to help people transition from a picnic and concert in the park to a comfortable movie-going experience. Movies are presented with cinema quality sound and projection on a large screen with an image more than 40 feet wide by 22 feet high!
WHERE: Exposition Park near USC (Beautiful field in front of the Coliseum.)
700 Exposition Park Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90037
Grounds Fees: The $10 grounds fee includes access to food trucks, entertainment, park amenities and free movie.
Street Food Cinema 2013 Schedule
July 13 Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz Double Feature as part of a Special Event in anticipation of Focus Features’ new comedy “THE WORLD’S END”
July 20 Mean Girls – Girls’ Night Out! Mean Girls look-alike contest! (Poinsettia Park)
July 27 Monty Python and the Holy Grail (LA State Historic/Cornfields) –Screening exclusive, never before seen footage!
August 3 Silver Linings Playbook
August 10 Swingers
August 17 Skyfall
* Titles are subject to change.
A few fun facts:
• Outside food and beverage are permitted (please see http://www.streetfoodcinema.com for details)
• Live bands (up-and-coming music artists) perform before each screening.
• Special giveaways and audience participation movie-themed competitions each night prior to screening.
• “Fido Friendly, Fido Approved.” Dogs are permitted at Exposition Park! Bring your pooch and check out our VIP (very important pooch) hydration and potty area!
• Ticket giveaways on Clear Channel radio stations.
• No picnic tables, bring your own blanket.
• Due to popular demand blankets will be sold while supplies last and a limited number of lawn chairs will be available for rent at each screening. All first come, first serve.
• Join the conversation and Street Food Cinema community at http://www.facebook.com/stfoodcinema and on Twitter and Instagram @stfoodcinema. for chance to win free tickets!
Season Passes and Group Rates for four or more are available at http://www.streetfoodcinema.com .
Reserved Seating $15 (special reserved premium seating area in front middle for people who don’t want to wait in line)
Dedicated entrance for Reserved Seating and Season Pass holders.