Kristen Stewart Stuns In Sexy Black Jumpsuit In Paris — Tons Of Pics

Thu, July 4, 2013 12:36pm EDT by 252 Comments
Kristen Stewart Sexy Outfit
SplashNews

lena

Posted at 3:57 AM on July 5, 2013

Kristen We love you. I love you. But I have to admite, you could try to cooperation-team work with another stylist. I know, you are friends but you can look better, sorry. Zuhair is really great fashion artist- why didnt she / stylist/ advice you different clothes from him. You have briľiant body so can look a bit better. Just opinion.
Maybe you should take a few photos before event to watch how it ( dress) looks from other sides and on camera and videos.
Love you forever

LissaCaldina

Posted at 3:43 AM on July 5, 2013

Sad Kristen

Posted at 3:08 AM on July 5, 2013

I mean I know her movies are generally Flops but didn’t she milk enough out of twilight to afford a personal stylist.

Just Sayin

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 5, 2013

Hmmmm lets see,,,,,SWATH earned her $34 million. Yep, what a flop that was. Her stylist has been with her for years and also has clients such as Kaley Cuoco and Julie Bowen. Wonder why they ask her to attend and model cloths with hair like that? Post when you acctually have something intelligent to say without the hatred. I feel SAD for you!

ljes

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 5, 2013

Only love and joy will remain in me at the sight of Kristen and Paris, she is really beautiful and sexy when it comes to action. But i love her way of dressing up when it is privacy. Good luck to you, Kristen.

Michelle

Posted at 2:51 AM on July 5, 2013

Yuck! Whats with that hair? Wash it already

Michelle is an idiot

Posted at 5:37 PM on July 5, 2013

You are an idiot!

Poor thing

Posted at 2:23 AM on July 5, 2013

Man, what happened to this one’s face. Her sour puss looks super ROUGH. Should try sanding down those rough patches and spots on her face.

Poor thing is an idiot

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 5, 2013

I will continue to call you out as an idiot and moron until you stop posting. what a fu*cked up person you are!

Guest

Posted at 2:21 AM on July 5, 2013

She is gorgeous. I don’t know what to make of this Riley scandal. It’s weird.

Kay

Posted at 8:14 AM on July 5, 2013

Oh! Now it’s a “scandal”!!! lol It wouldn’t be a scandal if it were her. But it wasn’t Riley. A scandal! LMAO! You Krisbians are a HOOT!

kikay

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 5, 2013

Kristen looks gorgeous,she looks so HOT here!!

nenad

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 4, 2013

Today on the way home by was using my tablet reading coments for last 2 days and came across this:

nenad
Posted at 5:10 PM on July 4, 2013
They seems to be more happier since they are not together, they both move on !!

I did not wrote this. Why would anybody post anything under somebody elses name is beyond me.
Does not meter is it positive or not, it.s courdly to do that. I stand behinde everything I wrote,
Do like Kris and do not like rob, and few times explained why.

Kay

Posted at 8:16 AM on July 5, 2013

Well, I don’t like Kristen Stewart, and love Rob Pattinson. But I hope she moves on and finds love again. Same with Rob, of course.

mmm

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 4, 2013

I love the photos of Kristen and Karl Lagerfeld. What a pity, Krist flew away from Paris?! Does anyone know if going back to LA or NYC? No photos of Orly, but she was a smiley at the airport.

Lisa

Posted at 10:14 PM on July 4, 2013

Kristen looks beautiful! She is a natural beauty which is so rare in Hollywood and so nice to see!

Guest

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 4, 2013

HWL didn’t post the best pictures of her in this outfit, figures. So many better photos that show how beautiful she looked. Guess they want to keep stirring the pot by posting some the lesser flattering photos. On a separate note, I hope Rob lets Kristen have the dogs while he’s away. Seems only fair, she’ll be leaving when he returns and he can have them back then.

Lisa

Posted at 10:18 PM on July 4, 2013

Rob shouldn’t be letting her have the dogs! They adopted them together and they should share custody. Plus, Rob needs to remember that animals have feelings and the dogs probably miss Kristen! My ex and I split 8 years ago; he has one cat we had together and I have two and we share custody. To this day, those cats love us both, remember us both and are always happy to see both of us. Yes, sharing custody is a little complicated but it is the fair thing to do and the right thing for the animals and that is what matters!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 5, 2013

NO love this is part of his revenge its been what nearly 8 weeks since shes seen them
It wouldnt be fair to the dogs to have her in their lives and out again Sadly she should let them go
Nothing to be gained by upseeting the animals ITS not as if they have a good feeindship
Animals are for their LIFE and KS and RP are over he took the dogs Guess we wont know why?

Chris

Posted at 1:45 AM on July 5, 2013

It’s sad. I know they weren’t married but still I’m sure Kristen loved both those dogs. Guess Rob didn’t care if Kristen would miss them.

Yes Ma'am

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 4, 2013

Love her…so cutting edge..sexy

teddy

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 4, 2013

• HELLO THRER,I have a good news to share with you.I joined a wonderful interracial dating site ★ mixedflirt.com ★,and date with an amazing black girl .The site is a serious interracial dating for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….so,if you are single, why not have a try!fdstgreh

mjc

Posted at 9:21 PM on July 4, 2013

The girl looks good as usually.

Steff17

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 4, 2013

she looks even better than ever! and I think she is a little shy but beautiful!!!

agirlfromfinland

Posted at 8:41 PM on July 4, 2013

Just wondering why every Robert fan comes here mocking her than go in Robert article and support him. And they can’t move on from her cheating scandal. Really, haunts in rest of your lifes and non-stopping mocking her from a thing you don’t even relate to the whole thing?
Mocking other people doesn’t make your better or your idol. You mock her like you thing you’re perfect.

Just Sayin

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 4, 2013

@agirlfromfinland Yes, it is sad isn’t it. The thing is some are not even fans of Rob. They just either hate her or post because that’s how they find enjoyment. Its sad and sick.

Naty

Posted at 7:47 PM on July 4, 2013

Kristen looks great! I love this outfit too!

Tina Martin

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 4, 2013

Kristen is adorable..wonderful young actress. Looking forward to her next film.

sorry folks

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 4, 2013

Agree with @dirty Kristen. Beyonce, Kardashians have Curves, Kristen is FLAT.

Naty

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 4, 2013

are you aware that Kardashians curves are just plastic?? at least Kristen is natural and pretty!

@sorry folks

Posted at 10:25 PM on July 4, 2013

Is that suppose to be a bad thing? I personally prefer thin to curvy or heavy. And did you really have to spell flat in capitals? why? Oh, I know why. Don’t see too many CURVY models modeling cloths. I suspect if Kristen was curvy you would say she is FAT. You are pathetic.

dirty kristen

Posted at 6:10 PM on July 4, 2013

Only reason Kflat butt keeps wearing that ridiculous black flag shirt is because she is filthy.

jane

Posted at 6:27 PM on July 4, 2013

@dirty kristen – you know you are being ridiculous don’t you. if you think she has flat butt, and is filthy, and lovely, and wealthy, and kind, and down to earth, and an amazing human being than honey i want to be just like her when i grow up in my second life. Kristen stay always true to yourself. whatever you’re doing you’re doing it right.

True

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 4, 2013

@dirty Kristen

Fans of Rob beings are disgusting.
It’s been two months since Rob and Kristen are not together, but fans of Rob continue entering all the plates on Kristen.
These people need urgent mental treatment. Are obsessed with Kristen.
If you do not like Kristen, because all follow in his footsteps?
Follow Kristen more than accompany Rob’s career.
Simply mentally ill people, spiteful, full of envy.
I thought that with the end of the relationship of Rob and Kristen, these people would leave Kristen alone.
But I see that obceção with Kristen, and much greater than the love which they feel for Rob.
Sad.

Team Rob

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 4, 2013

@True – I hope we can use your comment and just change the name from Kristen to Rob because when Rob has a thread and K-fans throw the same Garbage at him your comment will be my reminder that fans shouldn’t act this way. I’ve give you the credit, date and time it was written and both fans can benefits from it. Just to be fair.

@Team Rob

Posted at 10:34 PM on July 4, 2013

@Team Rob Your name says it all. You are one of the biggest haters here. A regular negative commenter. You have no credibility here. Why post on articles clearly for Kristen. Post on Rob’s articles. But then you enjoy creating the negative comments. trying to turn this around doesn’t work for you.

nina

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 4, 2013

please tell me you’re 12, dirty kristen. unfortunately, chances are you are like 35 with kids crying in the back for dinner while you cyberstalk ks compulsively.

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:25 PM on July 4, 2013

If you ask for respect to “Miss K” , it´s ok but we ask the same thing for Rob. Stop blame Rob, he is single and he has alwas been a perfect gentleman. At list I wish “Miss K” the best but I see the reality, she needs to learn to be a better person.

@dirty Kristen

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 4, 2013

@dirty Kristen And you are ignorant, juvenile and stupid. Go to bed now or I will tell your mommy.

jane

Posted at 10:58 PM on July 4, 2013

@alejandrina – first you say you wish her the best but……you just could’nt resist the “she needs to learn to be a better person”….who are you to judge? miss tighty whitey. if you are so perfect than you can preach…..but we know you are not perfect because of that little side parting shot about her needing to be a better person. we all need to be better people but we certainly don’t need someone preaching to us from the choir. only our parents can preach to us and our pastors.

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:04 AM on July 5, 2013

Ok who are the kid right know? I feel sorry for you. And You are asking for Respect?…… Ohh I am not a kid (not in this case) and I am a profesional. Sad for “Miss K” fans.

Alejandrina

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 5, 2013

Jane I can´t say she needs to grow up because she is not 15 and people were hurt by “Miss K” actions (kids), so I think she needs to learn to be a better person….. Well if you think it´s ok to hurt somebody like that. And yes only your parents could teach you something like that (for example respect). And a pastor? Don´t think so… Maybe God… but a pastor?. And Dirty Kristen you asking for respect? Who are the kid in this case? How rude.

maria irani nogueira

Posted at 11:36 PM on July 4, 2013

you know that hotels have laundry service, dont you?

Guest

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 4, 2013

give it up HWL..you are busted. Quit digging a deeper hole for your site. Actualy ldig it a s deep as you can and don’t ever come back out.

robsten

Posted at 5:30 PM on July 4, 2013

I love them both , kristen look beautiful

angelwhiteraven

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 4, 2013

I don’t like her in this outfit. She doesn’t look comfortable. Maybe it’s the photo?

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 1:34 AM on July 5, 2013

ITs the photo look on other sites she looks fantasmigorical HL arent going to pick the best picture they pick the worst so everyone will comment

nenad

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 4, 2013

They seems to be more happier since they are not together, they both move on !!