Kate Middleton: Her Most Shocking Baby Gift Yet

Thu, July 4, 2013 4:54pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kate Middleton Baby Gifts
Courtesy of Kela

LEE

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 6, 2013

William’s current solar return {astrology} chart has Venus in the 12th house…indicator of secret ah, “relationships”…and he’s 300 miles away. He’s “busy”, I’ll bet he is {!}, there ‘s a possibility of some secret affair with an unknown woman

teddy

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 5, 2013

HELLO THRER,I have a good news to share with you.I joined a wonderful interracial dating site ★ mixedflirt.com ★,and date with an amazing black girl .The site is a serious interracial dating for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….so,if you are single, why not have a try!cbcvbxc

Lake

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 5, 2013

I live in Finland, and this story is an excellent example of how the American media approaches news stories with the collective maturity of your average giggling, sex-obsessed teenaged boy.

The Finnish social security administration (KELA) sent the very same baby box that every expecting mom in Finland is sent. It contains all kinds of baby gear and useful items for the parents. Yes, it also includes condoms. I remember that mine included lubricant, too. Being prepared for a healthy, safe sex life after having a baby is not “weird,” it’s responsible and thoughtful.

PS: Condoms are also a very practical inclusion to the gift box, seeing that the majority of abortions in Finland are performed on women who have gotten pregnant accidentally too soon after having a baby.

Tamerbelyn

Posted at 12:39 PM on July 5, 2013

Hollywoodlife is about as reliable a source of American media as fast food is a source of nutritious food. I come here because the articles are ridiculous, silly, and funny and its an amusing way to waste a few minutes.
For most Americans the idea of a department of the government sending them birth control (or any other sex related item) is invasive and weird.

Lake

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 5, 2013

No, the government doesn’t just send it automatically, you voluntarily to request to receive it or opt for a cash grant.

eab

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 5, 2013

………..it’s part of the game, kate.

Middee

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 4, 2013

Guess Diana could of used those hee with all the men she had coming into Kensington
palace late at night, ! Dark skinned men! Diana was a spectacle to the palace …
How rude that the company would publicize what Kate would get!

Emma

Posted at 11:06 PM on July 4, 2013

Hi I am from Finland that is nothing strange with that every expecting mother get to chose if they want to get the care pack or money. Yes every mother can get condoms from kela if they want to, so i don’t see what is so wrong with that.

Trish

Posted at 1:24 AM on July 5, 2013

I had read about this care package your country gives away a few weeks ago. I love the idea! They said that the box the goods came in could also function as a bed for the newborn? Sounds like a good plan to me to help new moms. I read one mom took the care package for her firstborn but then the money for the second.

Emma

Posted at 12:51 PM on July 5, 2013

Trish it is up every mother she wont to do. I chose the money for my firstborn, but my sister chose to take the care package

Kia

Posted at 4:07 AM on July 5, 2013

Nice to meet a fellow Finn here! I don’t think it’s weird that they send the condoms ‘cos it’s the same package for everyone and it’s also good to remind new mothers that you can get pregnant quite easily even though just having a baby.

Lucy