Fourth Of July: Selena Gomez & More Get Sexy In Red, White & Blue

Thu, July 4, 2013 8:45am EDT by 10 Comments
Celebrity Fourth Of July
Courtesy of MAC/InStyle Magazine/Sports Illustrated/Courtesy Photo

Klaus

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 13, 2014

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was
entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can nott
imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

carlaafrazier (@carlaafrazier)

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 29, 2013

my buddy’s half-sister makes $63 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her income was $19859 just working on the laptop for a few hours. learn this here now >>>>> MAX38.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

carlaafrazier (@carlaafrazier)

Posted at 1:19 PM on December 29, 2013

hi

Rahma Mohamed

Posted at 6:58 AM on July 5, 2013

yaaaah Selena for sure, she is so pretty lol

sarah

Posted at 6:41 AM on July 5, 2013

selena gomez is the best:D

Anonymous

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 7, 2013

Melissa and Joan Rivers I’ve Noticing about the Two of you lovely Ladies were in it Toegether but I know one thing is that you two saw what I did to your’e friend Kelly Osburne Joan I know you and Kelly have a History toegether think about the people i have taken out over the years Kelly Osburne Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Nick Jonas, Heather Morris Ashton Kutcher, Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato You two are fixing to join them girls of One you looks like Selena Gomez and Joan You look like Betty White, Now I’m gonna do to the same thing to you like I did to Miley now do me a favor look at the Camera and Say cheese Please Tell me you and your’e mother just got Punk’d

Fahad

Posted at 1:42 PM on July 4, 2013

SELENA da best

eab

Posted at 11:32 AM on July 4, 2013

Some folks are born to wave the flag……
……Oooooh, they’re red, white and blue – Creedence Clearwater Revival

amelia

Posted at 10:09 AM on July 4, 2013

selena is the best!!!

dhruvbhagat

Posted at 9:23 AM on July 4, 2013

I am gonna send Selena Gomez a Birthday Greeting card this year on July 22 :)

She is just so perfect in every single thing… Hope, I get a chance to meet her in my life :)