Selena Gomez Wants To Get Back Together With Justin Bieber

Tue, July 2, 2013 6:21pm EDT by 50 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
FameFlynet, Courtesy Of JustinBieber.com

rb

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 3, 2013

I would speculate that the source is a good one only because of Justin’s behavior patterns. If you here of him collecting phone numbers, or going to clubs to pick-up women, then you’ll know they have split for good. Selena on the other hand have been on dates, but have yet to show any PDA’s with her male companions. 06.27.2013 SG & JB were seen together at the movies. Right now both are on their best behavior.

clara

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 3, 2013

i don’t know if they will getting back together cause justin already move on with his life and he seems very happy

Vera Gavrail

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 3, 2013

Or maybe she just got the same tshirt!!! thats it!!!

Jelena

Posted at 6:09 AM on July 3, 2013

If they are tigether they were seen in the theatre together with ryan

Annika

Posted at 10:30 PM on July 2, 2013

Actually Ashley its not a coincidence she can easily have not worn that shirt of she knew it was her ex’s….and if they want to get back together then they can I’m sick of Selena’s friends trying to pull them apart and baby her trying to hook her up and I think they should just let her make her own decisions…..I mean c’mon she’s almost 21 she’s not 5 if they were true friends they’d respect her decisions no matter how complicated those two are.

KALANI

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 2, 2013

THAT THEY ARE. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER

KALANI

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 2, 2013

THANK YOU THAT WHAT I BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

christina

Posted at 9:59 PM on July 2, 2013

I really hope they get back together cause they were so cute together!

Kalani

Posted at 9:25 PM on July 2, 2013

I love justin. I do hope they get back together. I love jelena.

rez

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 2, 2013

looooool this has to be the most ridiculous story hl staffers have ever written.

Kalani

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 2, 2013

I do hope they end up together. I love justin and Selena. He’s so hot shirtless.

Kalani

Posted at 8:42 PM on July 2, 2013

Her bday is in couple of weeks. I hope they end up together. They so belong together. Why the hell would her friends care if she got back with justin. They still are obsessed with each other. I would hope Selena still loves justin and tells him I miss you so much justin

Posted at 8:19 PM on July 2, 2013

Her new album is going to be out in 2 to 3 weeks. I wont be surprised if they back together in a few weeks

ASHLEY

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 2, 2013

I MEANT HOW THE HELL WOULD U KNOW THAT. MAYBE IT WAS A COINCIDENCE U DONT KNOW YOUR NOT SELENA GOMEZ. IF HEY REALLY WANTED TO BE TOGETHER THEN WHY DO THEY KEEP BREAKING UP AGAIN. ITS JUST SO STUPID. SEL ( IF U READ THIS) IF U REALLY LOVE GO TO HIM AND TELL HIM THAT JUST DONT LEAE HIM OUT IN THE OPEN ONE OF THESE DAYS HES GONNA SAY ” SELENA WHO? ” GO TO HIM AND IF ANYONE JUDGES U FOR THAT THEN FORGET THEM THEY ARE NOT A TRUE FRIEND. TRUE FRIENDS WOULD RESPECT UR DECISION. ALSO ASK UR SELF IF ITS WHAT U REALLY THE HEART WANTS NOT THE BRAIN. I LUV SEL AND WOULD HATE FOR HER HEART TO BE BROKEN AGAIN.

ASHLEY

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 2, 2013

HOW THE HE SEL LL WOULD U KNOW THAT. MAYBE IT WAS A COINCIDENCE U DONT KNOW YOUR NOT SELENA GOMEZ. IF HEY REALLY WANTED TO BE TOGETHER THEN WHY DO THEY KEEP BREAKING UP AGAIN. ITS JUST SO STUPID. SEL ( IF U READ THIS) IF U REALLY LOVE GO TO HIM AND TELL HIM THAT JUST DONT LEAE HIM OUT IN THE OPEN ONE OF THESE DAYS HES GONNA SAY ” SELENA WHO? ” GO TO HIM AND IF ANYONE JUDGES U FOR THAT THEN FORGET THEM THEY ARE NOT A TRUE FRIEND. TRUE FRIENDS WOULD RESPECT UR DECISION. ALSO ASK UR SELF IF ITS WHAT U REALLY THE HEART WANTS NOT THE BRAIN. I LUV SEL AND WOULD HATE FOR HER HEART TO BE BROKEN AGAIN.

KALANI

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 2, 2013

IF I WAS SELENA I WOULDN’T TELL MY FRIENDS BUT I WOULD CALL JUSTIN AND TELL HIM I MISS HIM,.

KALANI

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 2, 2013

IF I WAS SELENA. I WOULD DEFINATELY CALL JUSTIN TO TELL HIM I MISS HIM AND THAT I WANT TO GET BACK WITH HIM.

KALANI

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 2, 2013

IF I WAS SELENA I WOULD DEFINTELY GET BACK WITH HIM AFTER ALL HE’S HOT. AND I LOVE JUSTIN.

KALANI

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 2, 2013

IF I WAS SELENA I WOULD TELL JUSTIN I MISS HIM AND THAT I WANT HIM BACK. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

ivan

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 2, 2013

I gave up on what they are up to since the story to this continuing drama changes chapter by chapter. She loves me,she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not. But I do hope it’s true. They are made for each other.

Mouna

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 2, 2013

Come on Justin Drew Bieber !! She’s miss with your whisper to say I LOVE YOU !! I <3 Jelena :)

Mouna

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 2, 2013

Come on Justin Drew Bieber !! She’s miss with your whisper to say I LOVE YOU !! I<3 Jelena :)

bubblie babbie

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 2, 2013

thats cute she stil loves him ,and their not together anymore!!

lala

Posted at 6:37 PM on July 2, 2013

omg she wear his shirt because they are ttogether….hollywood life please please stop make up stories …..

Reagan