Kristen Stewart: Don’t Be Upset About Robert Pattinson & Riley Keough

Tue, July 2, 2013 6:08pm EST by 68 Comments
FameFlynet

Nina

Posted at 1:28 AM on July 3, 2013

I can’t understand the words of Bonnie , on one side she said things with “morbo” to Kristen about the relation that Rob have with Riley, its like Bonnie enjoy to disturb Kristen. And in the other hands she still to give Kris advices. I understand, but is enough for Kristen that know that her last July’s momentary indiscretion will ending on that. But she was so young and naive and maybe she thought that Rob would forgive her and forgot what happened, maybe because Rob made a lot of love promises. Whatever, the matter fact of all these is that Kristen has to start her new life far, far, far away from Rob. Kristen is so much smart and mature than that Robert said. I guess the the inmature on that relation would been him. Rob need to grow up, and all of us were seen what he did on that last month until he broken up with Kris. Otherwise Kris will start to focus on leave apart everything that been or were relation with Rob. By now, I hope that Kristen will focus on herself (I mean to work on her self-esteem), her career and to forget Rob for the rest of her life. She need stay alone for a time, she doesn’t need to have any relation with any other person until she cure her hearth. Kristen, by now you need to enjoy your life, every day like if will be the last, take care of yourself and love yourself. And who knows maybe in a near future will be appear the man that will love you, not matter who or what are you are or what you did, or will does, he will treat you like you deserve. You deserve a man that love and take care of you, that you mean everything to him, that he will be able to forgive your mistake and forget everything, that on of the reason of his life will be to make you feel the most precious treasure of his life….Amen…..

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 3, 2013

Kristen, robert iz a scumbag! This just proves he had no respect at all for you or your realationship! I am so glad you kicked him to the curb when you did! You have plenty of projects to keep you busy . So enjoy your life & Rock On!! Peace Out!

Kendell & Kimmie twins sister

Posted at 1:14 AM on July 3, 2013

this is Made up story gossip cop got the Right information

lori

Posted at 11:12 PM on July 2, 2013

see how unfair this all is!!kristen doesn’t even date or hang with guys since rob and he is with all kinds of girls!?This does not look good for rob.kristen kicks butt and she is prettier than katy or riley,whoever!

dn

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 3, 2013

She only did it while she was in arelationship with him which is worse

Chris

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 2, 2013

This is so dumb that Hollywood Life is making Kristen out to be this sad and pathetic scorned woman. Nobody knows who broke up with who or if it was mutual. Stupid tabloid.

Blue

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 2, 2013

Kristen hope u all the best in your career and life, don’t simply choose a dating mate like robert just because for revenge, find one that really take care and appreaciated you (*_^)

denice

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 2, 2013

Hollywood life has lied again not surprised, Gossip Cop just confirmed that Rob is not dateing that Riley K. And that he is not dateing no one right now. And that was not her in the truck. So people stop believing everything Bonnie and her crazy staff SAY about Rob or Kristen because 99% of the time it’s not true. Also eonline had to back track their story and said it wasn’t truth.these sites are just trying to make the fans of these celebrities crazy.

Kelly

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 2, 2013

KRISTEN AND ROB FOREVER! Rliey is just trying to get publicity! KRISTEN ROCKS! LOVE YA KRISTEN! STOP THE HATING PEOPLE!! (ROB IS A DOUCHE FOR EVEN THINKING OF DATING ONE OF KRISTEN”S FORMER CO-STARS/FRIEND!!)

BEAR AND BERNIE FOREVER!

Sad

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 2, 2013

Always Kriste n with the broken heart – tortured – missing her soul mate..sick of this. HL favors Pattinson, ya think. This is unfair and bias, so sad

Louise

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 2, 2013

What next??? If Kristen reads this “story” she will probably be rolling on the floor laughing. You guys just write anything to fill the space. It doesn’t really matter who Rob is driving around with. He’s single and doing what any guy his age does, interacts with friends (male or female) Don’t make such a big deal. They both are trying to go on with their lives, the media should do the same.

Don't believe eveything you read ... especially from HWL

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 2, 2013

Scum bags tell lies.

Woody88

Posted at 8:14 PM on July 2, 2013

There is an instagram on Justice for Kristen of her best friend CJ and Riley together at the Roosevelt yesterday. Time to put the Riley Keough story to rest. She is clearly directly involved with Kristen.

rk fan

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 2, 2013

LOL GC debunked that Riley was in the truck and daring Rob. A krisbian tweet to X17 started this BS story………

Helen

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 2, 2013

Biggest load of crap I’ve read today HL you truely just beat Perez in the scum department congrats

Sonja

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 2, 2013

Robert is a looser!!! He clearly never wanted to try to work things out with Kristen. It is so clear that he took her back just for revenge. First he cheats with Katy Perry now he is after another Kristen’s friend. OMG Kristen introduced them and she attended Kristen’s b-party in April. Rob you are dog!!!! You discuss me! You lying, cheating manipulative low life drunk. I will never watch another movie with you in it. YUK!

twilighted57

Posted at 8:40 PM on July 2, 2013

We know you are working for Bonnie. Stirring the pot. Just go away.

Connie

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 2, 2013

@Anne—my college besties & I all have the same tat, does not make us lesbians it just signafies our close friendship while in college and our vow to always be there for each other no matter where our lives take us. I now live in Rome, and engage to a wonderful man. You Anne are a jerk!!!!!!

nina

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 2, 2013

oh lawdy….lol gossipcop has already shot down these rumors. It’s completely fabricated, that’s not even riley in the car, LOOK AT THE PROFILE. Riley has striking features, a great profile and great hair. The girl in the car is someone less distinct in beauty. Good for Robert if he moves on an dates someone else, but it ain’t Riley folks.

Karina

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 2, 2013

@ HL Loved your comment when I read, had cold or calluses are all what you wrote to the same story that I had. Time heals the wounds. Over time she conhecerar a good man and that the love of truth. The same as I thought that my ex had 5 years of dating and he changed with their friends. I suffered a lot. One day I came to him and said she was all over between us. It was not easy. But then came the pains and I focused on my friends and go out for the first time in my life I met at the party my soul mate. I am married 5 years and we have a beautiful daughter. So kristen, you missed in the past by a kiss and not know how was your relationship with ROB, it seems to me that was not like flowers, so you did it. We must not throw stones at you and who are we to judge others? My kristen your life shine stronger and be you and not change the way you and your style, change when you want. Life es and not of others. I wish you much luck and happiness.

Victoria

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 2, 2013

Bonnie & HL—-Kristen doesn’t need to feel sad, she is one gorgeous female, these photos of her in Paris are unbelieveable, absolutely stunning, lit seems to me that Rob misses Kristen maybe that’s why he if searching for females that look like her. Maybe Rob should listen to his own mind/heart and not listen to what everyone else has to say about Kristen, it is his happiness and their own business what goes on between them—I think deep down he is still in love with Kristen, he just doesn’t want to admit it to himself. Hopefully filming in Toronto will help him make up his mind, Toronto is a long way from Hollywood, and all its leaches—surprised we haven’t seen cakey with him, is she still hiding under her rock.

Anne

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 2, 2013

you need to get over your obsession with KS, note she has the same tattoo as her lesbian lover Alannah Campion. The four lines.

Woody88

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 2, 2013

I 100% admire Hollywood Life for your editorial energy.

***

Posted at 6:47 PM on July 2, 2013

OMG still with this story. Kristen’s friend would be chill’ with Riley pool side yesterday. I don’t see Kristen’s friend hangout with someone who could hurt her. I don’t think he would do that to her.

Natalie Bentzen

Posted at 6:44 PM on July 2, 2013

THEIR AINT ANY PICTURES OF ROBERT AND RILEY LOOKING ALL COZY AND CRAZY ABOUT EACH OTHER SO UNTIL I SEE THEM PICS I DNT THINK THEY ARE TOGETHER SO SHOW SOME STRONG EVIDENCE THAT ITS TRUE

Mk

Posted at 6:37 PM on July 2, 2013

OMG she looks JUST LIKE Kristen!

Kc

Posted at 6:20 PM on July 2, 2013

I agree with Bonnie… Do not talk to him, do not text to him, do not visit him at all. Let Robert what he want be with who. It will be his problem. I know kristern made mistake is k, never happen again. Out spend many men out handsome than Robert!

deanna

Posted at 6:13 PM on July 2, 2013

Kristen will survive, Rob will use others to further his career. He was in awe of Kristen, I’m sure he also in awe of Elvis…..