Khloe Kardashian’s Newest Plan To Finally Get Pregnant

Tue, July 2, 2013 6:36pm EDT by 21 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Pregnancy
Splashnews

Dana

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 7, 2013

I have read in some articles that said the Kardashians are like America’s royal family. I just don’t see why they are so popular, but everybody’s tastes are different.

SPR

Posted at 4:55 AM on July 20, 2013

Wake up Khloe! LO has had a vasectomy and forgot to tell you. Get him checked out.

Shelly U

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 11, 2013

I know she will have a baby when it is her time. Khole will be the best MOMMY ever! Love ya

Kimala Sera

Posted at 5:08 AM on July 9, 2013

I hope she can get pregnant soon because having a baby in a marriage is really happy and enjoyable experience, being mother and father.

sue

Posted at 3:35 AM on July 4, 2013

there are the two thieves that milked the charity and lines their pockets.

Prophet of God. ndeeba-kampala-UGANDA.

Posted at 9:57 AM on July 3, 2013

thank you so much for informing your problems. Listen once again The prophet GOD from Ndeeba-Kampala, asked you a question, are you ready to receive or to accept the HOLY SPIRIT? and are ready to give glory to GOD by giving a testimony in case you give birth to 2 children? because am a prophet of God, from Uganda, the spirit of God has shown me the problem where it came from. i.e a problem of not getting a baby. and it is on both you. Khloe and lamar
On the side of a woman, i saw an animal in a form of fish,but again it is like a snake.
it is like an animal but it keeps on changing, it changes like fish, again it changes like a snake. and sometimes you feel things comes torching like finger of a person or like thorns she feels placing her, and she feels pain on her stomach.

On the side of the man, the spirit of God show me a person of a dead body. Now this bad power, it needs the spirit of God to use me to kill this evil spirit. so confirm that you will give Glory to God and testimony. other wise God is ready to open the womb of the woman i.e madam Khloe, she will be able to give birth to 2 children.

Virginia A. Keeton (@VirginiaAKeeton)

Posted at 7:29 AM on July 4, 2013

as Gloria replied I didn’t even know that a student able to make $5882 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this web page… can99.ℂ­om

RC

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 3, 2013

This nothing but tabloid BS!! Khloe cannot conceive naturally, therefore, why would she stop taking fertility treatments.

Hlopez

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 3, 2013

Do you have first hand knowledge of fertility related medications. Sometimes women(speaking from personal experience) have health issues that can interfere with fertility(ex:PCOS or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.) With this our bodies do not always ovulate on their own which is key to having a baby. However, some infertility issues can be affected by hormone levels that can be leveled out through diet, exercise, and natural remedies. So for her to quit meds and try a natural route, could definately result in a baby. Again how do I know, after doing months of fertility medications I finally stopped and lost a little bit more weight, I ended up pregnant NATURALLY with NO fertility medications after being told to ever conceive I would need medications. Sadly my pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage I did get pregnant naturally. Please learn something from this!!

Kerry Hitch (@Kerry0014)

Posted at 3:59 AM on July 3, 2013

my friend’s mother makes $73/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for 8 months but last month her income was $17547 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site ……………. Rich6(dot)com

eab

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 3, 2013

being a prostitute?
BUT THIS ISN’T NEW FOR HER!!

Ramzav25kea

Posted at 12:04 AM on July 3, 2013

Bet they will have a baby when they are ready to she just turned 29 this year

comeonnow

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 2, 2013

If she really wanted to get pregnant she would have started with the fertility drugs way back when Kim took her to be tested. She dieted because she wanted more work, nothing less and nothing more. This is all bogus with she was dieting and exercising for pregnancy sake. Her fan base was and is made up of a lot of woman or young ladies that were her previous size. She always preached that she was happy with the size she was before. It gave these women a sense of acceptance of themselves. Once she lost the weight the connection with some of her fans diminished. So now in order for her to save face she’s making an excuse for her weight loss. She’s not going to get pregnant anytime soon because she is not willing to put the weight back on. I hate dishonesty.

Kim

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 3, 2013

I agree

reanna

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 2, 2013

Now why would anyone want to have a baby with someone who is not being a father to his older two??

Doggieluver

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 3, 2013

DITTO!

Dela Cream

Posted at 10:00 PM on July 2, 2013

Hi Kloe,stop thinking of not having a baby yet bcos ur sisters do u will surely get pregnant soonest like u hav always wanted u are also special and be proud u r married to a man who truly luvs u & stands by u @ alltimes. U r my favourite and luv “Khloe & Lamar dearly. Aisha Creamii NIG.

Dela Cream

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 2, 2013

Hi Khloe,I just want u to ignor ur worries over not gettin pregnant yet cos i know ur own Baby is on d way preety soon & I pray God gives u a Twins fora start. I admire u & Lamar,u both are sweet,lovin,caring,understanding & hard working pls keep it up. OXOX from Aisha Creamii NIG

Ms

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 2, 2013

I think tía weird how theyre having babies in the same order they were born like kourtney is the oldest so she was first the kim which she just had hers and rob said he WANTS kloe to have a baby before he does,, either way i think when it happens for khloe she’ll appreciate and enjoy the pregnancy better than her older sisters (coughing kim).

Kim

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 2, 2013

You have to be realistic dieting and loss of weight won’t help you fall pregnant you can do all of this and end up childless I went thru absolute hell trying to do what fertility doctor says but it neve ever gave me a baby go to IVF KHLOE U HAVE MONEY GO GET THE BEST TREATMENT BUT IF YOU THINK YOUR WEIGHT ALONE WILL HELO YOU IT WON’T NOT IF YOU HAVE. SERIOUS ISSUES WITH GYNECOLGY INSIDE THAT JUST CAN’T BE FIXED BY DIET ALONE MAYBE SOME HAVE HAD LUCK CONGRATS on falling pregnant but she has to keep up with hormones ultrasounds etc or she won’t have a baby that is the facts she already years trying lost weight before no baby wake up KHLOE

Mol

Posted at 7:13 PM on July 2, 2013

Omg what is she thinking never ever think your invincible you have to ignore if if you got problems get every treatment possible I can’t believe she is taking that risk I lost 80 kgs and had 30 plus surgerysnfor ovarian cyst and complication trying to fall pregnant I lost weight I tried that I’m now 40 and given up childless ,I think when a gynaecologist says lose weight to fall pregnant ur lucky but I worked hard got weight down and still suffered infertility it made my gynaecology health worse as my tummy shrunk and now I have excess adhesions inside causing me pain everyday and I also have excess skin KHLOE GO GET HELP ALONG WITH UR DIETING CRAP