Justin Bieber’s Third Fragrance, The Key, Is His Best Yet — Here’s Why

Tue, July 2, 2013 4:31pm EDT by 26 Comments
Justin Bieber Perfume The Key
Courtesy Of Justin, FameFlynet

The third time is the charm for Justin Bieber, at least with his fragrances! The Biebs announced his third fragrance, The Key, in June, and HollywoodLife.com got a sniff of the new scent — and it’s amazing!

Justin Bieber, 19, has had a great run in the fragrance industry so far, but I think The Key is definitely his best one to date! He not only knows how to make girls swoon, but he also knows how to make them smell incredible! We got a bottle of The Bieb’s fragrance in the HollywoodLife.com office on July 2 and we’re all obsessed with it! Keep reading to see why this is my favorite fragrance for the summer!

Justin Bieber’s Perfume The Key — The Best Fragrance Ever

Justin just seems to know what’s up when it comes to making fragrances for girls. Being a Belieber, I of course checked out his first fragrance, Someday, and his second, Girlfriend, and I loved them both. But The Key takes the cake!

His third fragrance was rumored to be his first for men, but I am so glad it wasn’t because girls definitely need The Key as part of their perfume collection. The official press release for the fragrance said it will “leave you dreaming for more,” and I must say, I may not be sleeping, but I’m definitely day dreaming about this scent!

Justin Bieber’s Fragrances Are Maturing, Just Like Him

Justin’s past two fragrances have been pretty sweet and fruity, which isn’t a bad thing in my eyes, but for some, those scents can become overwhelming. While The Key has a sweet undertone, it mainly has a powdery floral scent that is perfect for girls and women of any age. Grandma might not think she would like to smell like a girl who loves Justin Bieber, but she might change her mind after smelling The Key!

The scent itself isn’t the only thing that is more mature than his first two — the bottle is much more sleek! Even though I thought his colorful designs for Someday and Girlfriend were super fun, I think the sophisticated white and gold bottle for The Key represents Justin’s evolution as an artist. No wonder The Key is his best fragrance yet!

Do YOU think The Key is Justin’s best fragrance yet, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Justin Bieber shooting for his new perfume in Copenhagen April 2013

– Taylor Weatherby

More Justin Bieber Fragrance News:

1. Justin Bieber’s New Fragrance Name Leaked — Is It For Men?
  2. Justin Bieber’s Third Fragrance Revealed — The Key
  3. Justin Bieber Lets Us Be His ‘Girlfriend’ In New Fragrance Ad — Watch

Adrianna

Posted at 6:10 PM on August 6, 2013

Please don’t post ur personal info on here!!

justin bieber

Posted at 3:45 AM on August 3, 2013

I hope you love my new fragrance the key:)

Jeff

Posted at 1:22 AM on July 5, 2013

Why the hell would anyone buy this crap? Bieber doesn’t make it, it’s made by a company somewhere that produces a million other fragrances and slaps his name on it. Bieber has never set foot in the building that makes this junk, never worn it, never smelled it.

Kukken Min Er Stor

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 5, 2013

That is false.. The company that makes the perfume makes a whole bunch of scents then he choose the one he likes

Jess

Posted at 4:13 AM on July 14, 2013

Actually, most celebrity’s help with the fragrance. No, they don’t make it, but they do come up with the smell of it. And of course he’s never worn it, it’s for girls/women, Captain Einstein.

Shameme Adams

Posted at 8:22 PM on July 4, 2013

Aawww, nice I bet!! :P. Peeps, please help here. My name is Shameme and I am a girl from England who is suffering from a life threatening illness :(, despite this I do all I can to stay hopeful and positive and Justin (with all his positive mottos)! helps me keep this way. But my greatest dream is to meet him. PLEASE support my group on Facebook ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!! #BELIEVE x

rachel

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 3, 2013

aww nice I bet!!! :P peeps please help here. my name is shameme and I am a girl form enland who is suffering from a life theartining illness (: despite this I do all I can to stay hopeful and Justin will all his positive mottos helps me keep this way. but my greatset dream is to meet him. please support my group on facebook campaign for shameme adams to meet Justin bieber !!! #BELIEVE x

rachel

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 3, 2013

can you come to my house Justin drew bieber id would love to meet you at the house brunsville north Carolina adern averys creek road 28704 sleepy gap road!

Belieber.L

Posted at 9:21 AM on July 4, 2013

This is nice fragrance.

Diamond

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 3, 2013

The best for me lol Diamond Bieber

Virginia A. Keeton (@VirginiaAKeeton)

Posted at 7:27 AM on July 4, 2013

as Gloria replied I didn’t even know that a student able to make $5882 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this web page… can99.ℂ­om

Lorrie

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 3, 2013

OK, I had no idea he sold fragrances –

Katherine

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 3, 2013

Can’t wait tell it comes out 😄

clara

Posted at 11:32 AM on July 3, 2013

that seems nice fragrance

sally faustine

Posted at 9:53 AM on July 3, 2013

its cul

arena_belieber

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 3, 2013

i think his fragrances are just perfect they smell really nice…i the key is going to be the best i am so excited my bday is on 28th august n my dad will gift me the key on my bday :)

Lorrie

Posted at 1:56 PM on July 3, 2013

Happy Birthday in advance !

justin's bieber

Posted at 3:14 AM on July 3, 2013

i’ve never tried any of his perfumes because they dont sell these perfumes where i live

Hello

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 3, 2013

Im buying The Key as soon as I leave the beach, cant wait :)

belieber

Posted at 7:41 PM on July 2, 2013

girlfriend wins awards

BieberFever! :)

Posted at 6:24 PM on July 2, 2013

<3 AMAZING <3

ANNIE

Posted at 6:19 PM on July 2, 2013

Adam Levine’s perfume is going to be better. Nothing can beat Adam’s.

sammy

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 2, 2013

when adam wins more than one award for his perfume then you can talk for now justin’s perfume is better

Jenny

Posted at 10:14 PM on July 2, 2013

Stupid its nothing can beat the biebs(:

Kalani

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 2, 2013

I love justin. He’s so adorable and sexy.

Belieber Forever

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 2, 2013

This made me want to buy ” the key ” so much more I already have someday and girlfriend and all I need now to top it off is ” the Key ” I can’t wait to but it :)