‘Teen Wolf’ Scoop: Stiles & Lydia’s ‘Big’ Future, Plus 5 More Spoilers

Mon, July 1, 2013 3:27pm EST by 23 Comments
Teen Wolf Stiles Lydia
Courtesy of MTV (2)

Courtney

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 13, 2014

I want scott and lydia to be together in season 4 cuz they’ll be really cute together plus their totally right 4 each other. Scott is an alpha and lydia is a banshee so its totally perfect. Since theres no more allison then its only right for scott and lydia to be together cuz they’ve known each other for a long time and their friendship is a really close so they should be together. Teen Wolf is the best im always supporting lydia and scott

Phoebe Green

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 14, 2014

STEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bri

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 8, 2014

Scott and Lydia should date and stiles and Cora and Alison still like scott.

asmaou

Posted at 7:45 AM on January 22, 2014

in a trailer for season 3b (major spoiler)I saw stiles and Lydia making out (fan-girl *squeal*)

asmaou

Posted at 7:44 AM on January 22, 2014

STYDIA

Julie

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 7, 2014

The thing is that Lydia is relevant to the show. She is not like all the popular girls in the tv shows and movies. She is extremely smart, and has a supernatural power that can help everyone. Stiles and lydia are so cute together and I always love the whole opposites attract dynamic. I think stiles and lydia would be an amazing match!!!

james

Posted at 11:56 AM on December 2, 2013

i would be sad if they did not do it for season 3 part 2

james

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 2, 2013

i want scott and lydia to date and stiles and cora should date to also and isaac should date allison.

aisha

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 15, 2013

I think that Jennifer, the teacher is Derach… just a theroy she seems wierd

Vanda

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 18, 2013

oh i think Stiles will got some power without getting bit. When Dr. Deaton give him that magic dust, he told to him just he has to beleive in and it would work. I think it is more than that, and Deaton see it too. Maybe Stiles will be the new Deaton some day and he will some special magic connection with Lydia

Ashley

Posted at 4:49 AM on July 16, 2013

I love Stiles and Lydia. I didn’t in Season 1 at all, when Stiles was just the annoyingly obsessed guy and Lydia just came off as the willfully oblivious popular girl, but they’ve both matured and they work well together…now I see it. With Jackson and Erica gone, the people that were most likely supposed to be their original love interests, I want Stiles x Eric to happen. They’ve always had a connection, but now they’ve gotten to a point where a romantic connection is totally believable. And I think they’d have chemistry together.

Ashley

Posted at 4:50 AM on July 16, 2013

**meant “I want Stiles x Lydia to happen” obviously…

Stydia Lover!!!

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 11, 2013

Stydia!!! I Would Love To See Them Together There Chemistry Is Soo Strong! In Season 1 Episode 11 The Formal The Way He Talk To Her, Stiles Told Lydia To Get Her Cute Little But Up And To Dance With… And Lydia Did! Lydia Got Up And Danced With Stiles! And Then Later In That Episode When Lydia Got Attacked By The Alpha, Stiles Ran Up To Her And Told Her To Run! As He Was Running To Her! He Stood Up To An Alpha!!! Stiles Stood Up To An Alpha For Lydia!!! STILES STOOD UP TO A FREAKING ALPHA FOR LYDIA!!! And Stiles Told The Alpha Not To Kill Lydia, Stiles Told The Alpha Kill Me Instead Of Lydia!!! If Thats Not Chemistery… I Dont Know What Is… And She Cares About Him To Because She Was In That Kiss To! If You Watch Season 3 Episode 11 Promo, Stydia Kiss Looks Like It Could Be More!

Stydia Lover!!! <3 <3 <3

james

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 2, 2013

scott and lydia

Amy

Posted at 3:49 AM on July 9, 2013

If Stiles and Lydia will get together I will not be happy. The nice guy gets girl thing is so cliche and overdone. Plus, I really don’t think that they’d be a good match.. please no.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 7, 2013

Would love to see Stiles and Lydia together not only are they both goodlooking,smart and Stiles has liked her forever he would make a great boyfriend.Scott and Alison should get back together.

Done diddly done

Posted at 4:28 PM on July 3, 2013

Stiles & Lydia are a fan favourite? Wow brb while I scream into my pillow. Um no. I love this show with all my heart, but if those two become a thing I’m seriously considering dropping this show. 110% done with this nerdy guy pines after beautiful most popular girl in school until she finally notices him trope. SO DONE. SO SO SO DONE. SO DONE WITH THE FRIEND ZONING TROPE. SO DONE.

ready to start

Posted at 1:58 AM on July 19, 2013

I’m the opposite, i’d start watching the show again if Stiles and Lydia got together. Stiles has been in love with Lydia forever and they’ve both clearly matured since the first season. SO READY. SO SO READY. SO READY FOR THE STILES/LYDIA ROMANCE.

Meglet

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 2, 2013

Awesome article! But Andy, dude, you must be out of the loop about ‘fans’ if you think it’s Stiles and Lydia they have been wanting to ‘get together’. I am in no way opposed to Lydia and Stiles getting together but if you think they are the fan favorite pairing you are woefully under educated on this show. ;)

Liz

Posted at 1:53 AM on July 19, 2013

They are definitely my favourite couple. I know that a lot of fans have been hoping for Stiles and Derek to get together nut that was never going to happen. It doesn’t make sense at all and it would seem completely forced.

Elizabeth Bourne (@emb42765)

Posted at 7:41 PM on July 1, 2013

Stiles and Lydia should date while Scott and Allison should get back together and Issac should find another girl to date! Like Dereks sister!!!!!!!

Lauren

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 6, 2013

Hell no.

kate

Posted at 1:51 AM on July 19, 2013

Hell yes. Stiles and Lydia make an epic couple.