Riley Keough Pictured With Kristen Stewart Before Robert Pattinson Date

Mon, July 1, 2013 7:54pm EDT by 98 Comments
Riley Keough Kristen Stewart The Runaways
Courtesy of Apparition Films/Fameflynet

sammie

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 2, 2013

Do I think Riley is Rob’s type? I sure hope so. Anybody is better than The Slut.

sandra villaluz

Posted at 1:22 AM on July 2, 2013

THE PERSONS COMMENT HAS A DIRTY MOUNTH, TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT A STAR SUBJECT AND YOU DONT NEED TO TEAR THAT PERSON DOWN. JUST THINK ABOUT IT, I REALLY FEEL YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT IF YOU JUST TAKE A FEW MINUTES, NAME CALLING IS ONE OF THE WORST

viridianita32

Posted at 12:35 AM on July 2, 2013

They look like twins!!!

ll

Posted at 1:15 AM on July 2, 2013

agree

Upset fan

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 1, 2013

Goddddd!!! First, Kristen never goes out with this girl, they were just coworkers, second, seeingnrob with riley doesnt means that they are in love or having a date, guys and girls are allowed to have friends of the opposite sex without be dating, please stop imagine things just to keep the teens fans around and Grow up!!! You HL are worst that all the paps, at least they just take their pics you make a lot of lies up!!!! BE RESPONSABLE OF WHAT YOU WRITE!!!

Twins

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 1, 2013

Is it just me or do these 2 almost look alike???

Alejandrina

Posted at 11:23 PM on July 1, 2013

Rob is single. Ohh and he has always been a gentleman. I am happy for him.

@Alejandrina

Posted at 11:32 PM on July 1, 2013

And you know this how? The gentleman part I mean. Based on what you see on camera? Do you spend time at his house with him. Hang out with him? I’m not saying he isn’t. I just hate one line statements like this with no further info to substantiate your opinion. That;s what it is opinion, not fact

Read

Posted at 11:16 PM on July 1, 2013

Saw this on Twitter. I agree with it. “Ever since 2009 it amused me how every other person next to Rob Kristen was labeled as gf/bf but RK were ‘rumored’ couple.”
– Katy is a friend apparently. Why so many think they have “a thing” is crazy. If they do she is cheating in him with that John Meyer.
– Camielle Rowe the model from Dior is not single. She’s dating andrew vanwyngarden. (May have misspelled his name.)
Her and Rob did those photographs way before the whole rumor spilt issue.
– Rob gets paired up with everyone. Tabloids have made him out to be a womanizer. Something he himself had said in an interview he isn’t. Rather be with one person for a long time over dating a lot of people having one night stands.
Emilie D, Ashley G, Nikki R, Christina R, I once saw something about him and Elizabeth R once, and even Reese W!

Tabatha

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 1, 2013

I think that Rob is making sure he is seen with various ladies recently so that he and Katy can keep their relationship a secret. Every time there are comments in the media about these two romantically they are seen out with other people. After the Santa Barbara sighting we see that Katy has John Mayer over her house for a party but before the holiday weekend event no mention of them being together. The night before the concert Katy and John were at a party but not sitting together. After the concert sighting with Rob we see her in all over New York with John. Since then no further reporting of Katy and John as she is back in LA. With her back in LA now they are various sighting of Rob pictured with various ladies. To me they are taking turns being pictured with various love interests so it the media does not look too deeply into Katy and Rob relationship. Also if Katy and Rob are just friends then why did she not invite Rob to her Memorial Day party when John was there; she seems to be keeping these guys separate from each other. Why keep the guys separate in her activities if there is nothing going on between Rob and Katy.

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 1, 2013

I hear what you are saying but do you really think Rob and Katy are smart enough to pull something like this off. Doubt it.. That would mean John Mayer would be a pawn in this and I think he is too smart for that. Rob seen with other women may just be his way of sticking it to Kristen. After all she has done and meant to him, I would hope that is not the case. he does seem to have a need for female companionship. Maybe he relates to women better than men. His mother and sisters do seem to have significant influence on him. Just Sayin

lmp

Posted at 3:57 AM on July 2, 2013

Just Sayin, What’s your take on why R and K broke up? Any–um–guesses?

aquarius64

Posted at 10:51 PM on July 1, 2013

First Katy Perry, then the Dior model, now Riley. HL is hellbent in setting these women up for a world of hate from Kristen fans.

blue eyes

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 1, 2013

he screws any one and every one that is why Kristen dumped him

aquarius64

Posted at 8:09 AM on July 2, 2013

@blue eyes – Got proof Rob has been intimate with these women? There are 50 pics (no they are not fake) of Kristen betraying Rob with a married man. No matter how many times you accuse Rob, the facts about Kristen will never go away.

fuk hollywood life

Posted at 2:40 PM on July 2, 2013

are u seriously saying that??first of all he dumped her second of all lets not all forget that she cheated on him with a man half her age so i dont blame if he doesnt want to be with a cheater

abcd

Posted at 10:00 PM on July 1, 2013

HL you are covering up cakey purry

denice

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 1, 2013

The girl in the picture with Kristen is blonde and the girl in the truck with Rob is a red head . Did she die her hair!

Guest

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 1, 2013

This is so false. Go to cjscissorhands Instagram right now. He’s posted an Instagram pic of Riley with the caption that he’s hanging with her poolside at the Roosevelt hotel’s pool. He posted this Two hours ago. She’s not dating Rob and it’s doubtful it was her in the truck. The media wants to make meal out of guess the identity of Rob’s new girl. If she was in the truck, it was for friendly purposes only.

G

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 1, 2013

Its was Cj who was on the road trip with Kristen and her friend? So you could be right.

jaid

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 1, 2013

He friends with Kristen. Right? I wonder what she’s going to say when she talks to her friend(s).

Huh

Posted at 9:24 PM on July 1, 2013

Maybe Kellen Kutz or Taylor Lautner with casually hang out with Kristen. Since everyone says there is no code. No one should get upset if his former costars Kellen and Taylor go see Kristen. Since they’re just his former costars and not his friends. The same as Riley is to Kristen.

HATESTOOPIDPPL

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 1, 2013

The more I read, the more stupid ppl seem. Driving alone in a car with someone is considered a date? OMG I must have been on 50 dates this past year and not even know!!!!!! I swear HL staffers have not a single brain cell in thier insignificant little minds. This is so funny. And reading the nonsten comments are even funnier. I guess HL is at least good for something…..laughs

Just Sayin

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 1, 2013

Then you are a serial dater like she is. Were these guys famous and just broke up with a famous actress? Probably not.

jd

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 1, 2013

oh HL i am SURE that picture was taken JUST BEFORE she was with rob!!!!! how long ago was the runaways???? —have you seen a pic of them together after the movie???? NO–so now HL has to scramble to find some obsolete picture of them POSING during the movie to make it SEEM like they are best pals and always hang out !!!!!! pathetic—

Parrot Finder

Posted at 9:19 PM on July 1, 2013

Hi JD. I have missed your Kristen hating ramblings.

Team Rob

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 1, 2013

@Parrot Finder – of course you’re a k-fan because if you were being “Fair” about hateful comments, you would have made more comments about all the hate throw towards Rob. But again you’re a K-fan. Defending Kristen is what you do and defending Rob is what we do. So Parrot Finder you can not help youself with your own Obsession.

Parrot Finder

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 1, 2013

@Team Rob Nice to see you sticking up for your friend JD. How sweet. I won’t lie. I like Kristen. But my obsession is with people like you that I see constantly calling her names and throwing insults towards her than for no other reason but to cause conflict and generate a reaction. Well I’m reacting to your insane nonsense and one liners of “she is a slut”, “she is a cheater” “Rupert is her man”. I could accept all opposing views if they were actual views and opinions and not just an attempt to hurt. That’s why you are a parrot. Same comment no matter what the article is about. I also hate that you post the same hate under different names so it looks like others have the same opinions when it is only you. Its sick really. SO go ahead Parrot, repeat your one sentence responses.

jd

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 2, 2013

@parrot finder—glad to hear that i was missed!

Loui

Posted at 1:35 AM on July 2, 2013

@jd ……….. Are you at it again. don’t you have to go to school, or work, or get a life

jd

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 2, 2013

@loui–and i see you are at it AGAIN—i also noticed you seemed to have avoided my question i keep asking you??? i am guessing you need more time to come up with another stupid comment ?? WHY did your idol stay with rob for 4 years if he is ALL the things you are saying he is??? i’ll be waiting————-by the way–i have a great life—–this is just an amusing side-line for me since i no longer HAVE to work——-bye for now—–

LJS

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 1, 2013

Sorry, not right. Even if casual friends, there is a certain amount of decency and common sense that should come into play here. Also, she is committing a PR suicide for herself. How do you think the new Rpatz girlfriend is going to be perceived? Not well. At least not well at this point in time. 5-6 months from now, probably different. I suspect the cheating will hang over her head until she dies. You people will just not let it go. Was it terrible? Absolutely and quite honestly I’d love to know what was going thru her mind at that time cause I can’t explain it. But I have moved on. That marriage was already done. Liberty had already filed for divorce once already. This took it over the top. Kristen, I don’t believe is one to hold a grudge but if she did I suspect she could make things a little dicey for little Riley. I suspect she won’t get a birthday invite next year.

quest

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 1, 2013

Single is single–no code. Theres a limited time in this world and you should be with who you wish if you are single.

Just Sayin

Posted at 9:24 PM on July 1, 2013

@Guest And who are you? The keeper of the code? If you got divorced and I started dating your ex the next day, that would be ok? You would be ok with that? better yet, I was a good friend of yours and did it. how would you feel. I think you said you were older, so what if your daughter or son just ended a long relationship and I was a friend of the family, would it be ok then? You have a very cut throat attitude dude!

quest

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 1, 2013

Not saying it wouldnt hurt–but who’s to say those 2 people wouldnt be the perfect match for each other. Why prevent people from finding love just because it would bother you?

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:11 PM on July 1, 2013

@quest If they are the perfect match then they will still be a match a month or two from now. Why would it bother me? I’m not invested in the relationship. I just have the opinion its not the right thing to do. But if I was in that position, I wouldn’t expect a friend to jump on my boyfriend right after I broke up. The raw emotion and wound has not healed yet. And if you were honest with yourself, you would agree also. I suspect you are not a Kristen fan, which is ok. But you may have a different opinion if Kristen was out with guys while Rob wasn’t. And also, Rob is looking alright but not for love. :0

guest

Posted at 8:41 PM on July 1, 2013

Kristen nullified the girl’s code, because she was Liberty’s coworker as she was Riley’s. PLUS. The ultimate girl’s code is, Don’t mess with another woman’s husband. This general girl code is juvenile. I can understand you shouldn’t break it during a relationship like Kristen did, but once you are broken up, rules are silly. They may be mutual friends. Maybe only casual friends with Kristen. She gets pictured with others, but Kristen’s best friends are a select few. BFFs shouldnt cross the line. But KS’s BFF select few wont bother Rob. Trust me ;)

Just Sayin

Posted at 8:48 PM on July 1, 2013

It may be unwritten or silly ot whatever to you but if you have ever dated or been in a relationship that ended you know this is true. May be silly to you, if you are too old to understand or never had it happen to you. If you are a friend and you want to remain friends, you don’t do it. Unless Kristen said go for it, which she might have. Doubt it though because Rob’s big pride wouldn’t allow that to happen.

lmp

Posted at 7:11 AM on July 2, 2013

Wouldn’t allow it? How would he prevent it? Thought they weren’t speaking.

sammie

Posted at 12:49 AM on July 2, 2013

@Guest. Thank You. Kristen completely NULLIFIED the “ultimate” girl’s code as you so aptly name it! Therefore Kristen can not get angry at ANYONE for doing exactly what she herself has done.

Alice

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 1, 2013

no matter who Rob is with—-it won’t be right unless he is with Kristen—-they were meant to be—-so all you haters no matter whose side you are on try to remember the look of love that appeared in their eyes when they looked at each other—-if you truly care about these two then wish they get back together

Carole

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 1, 2013

Rob needs to go back with Kristen—their love runs deep—Rob is afraid to admit to himself that he needs Kristen by his side–he never looks happy anymore and the sparkle is gone from his eyes. It is very sad that the people he though were his “friends” actually weren’t— the only thing they did was critize Kristen & break up a true love—shame on them all— they need to look in their own back yard, maybe they are unhappy and miserable, and couldn’t stand that Rob & Kristen were so in love—I do hope R-Patz & K-Stew reunite–I care about them both

Jen

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 1, 2013

Elvis’s granddaughter. Now, I like that and hope Rob does also.

Just Sayin

Posted at 8:39 PM on July 1, 2013

Sure, when Rob’s career tanks, he can have some of that Elvis money. Nice move Rob

X

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 1, 2013

She’s breaking the girl code. So no she’s not Kristen’s friend. As for Robert’s type as long as she’s a girl. He’ll go for it.

jack

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 1, 2013

They look like identical twins in that pic. My God he’s gone for a Kristen lookalike except Kristen is more beautiful.

Loui

Posted at 1:45 AM on July 2, 2013

@jack . . . . Have you seen the images of Kristen just after she landed in Paris yesterday, she looks so young and beautiful after that long haul, I am sure nobody can look so beautiful with jet lag, I agree with you it will take some doing to equal her beauty, Kristen is actually EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL

Jerae

Posted at 8:06 PM on July 1, 2013

If Rob dates Riley or Katy. I will no longer love him or watch his movies ever again. And he’ll lose his biggest fan. I love him on twilight and in public. I meant what I said

Jan

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 1, 2013

So as long as Rob doesn’t date anyone, you will still love him. Who are you to say who Rob dates? You are a fan he certainly can do without.

Just Sayin

Posted at 8:41 PM on July 1, 2013

and he is loosing thousands of fans by the minute. Prety soon you’ll be able to see him playing his guitar at cafe near your home.

jd

Posted at 9:04 PM on July 1, 2013

@jerae–but if he dates kristen again you will be on the love bandwagon, right??? you kristen fans are all nuts

Loui

Posted at 1:47 AM on July 2, 2013

@jd. ………. And so are you, stop with your rants already

lmp

Posted at 7:48 AM on July 2, 2013

Did Rob and Kristen ever do what we commoners do in cases like this—get couples counciling? A thing like this can be too big to handle by yourself. Many decades ago, I had given up on my cheating hubby–real cheating with real sex, not just some smooching in a car. I had started dating and met a nice guy who wanted to marry me. We didn’t have a world full of brokenhearted fans, like R and K, but we had two–our kids. Also, I suspected if I married the other guy, I’d never get over worrying about hubby. His choice of someone to cheat with had been as bad as Kristen’s, and I was sure she’d be a disaster for him—like Ru will be for Kristen if…… So we decided to try to find a councilor. The first two we tried were crazy themselves, but the third was a good one. He just made it possible for us to talk it through without fighting. And here we still are, half a century later, that cute old couple you saw holding hands at Whole Foods–well, at least hubby is still cute.

Jerae

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 1, 2013

Still don’t like her. Rob and KStew belong 2gether. Not Rob and Riley or Rob or Katy