Liam Hemsworth Refuses To Talk With Miley Cyrus — Billy Ray Is Angry

Mon, July 1, 2013 12:24pm EDT by 25 Comments
Splashnews

Blue

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 26, 2013

That is what a good man does, leaves the situation and ignores her until he calms down. It’s that or punch her in the face. Who seriously wants to get into a fight and when you try to go cool off, she is constantly calling and calling.

Sabergoosteryato

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 26, 2013

If I was Liam, I would’ve ran away to Mexico or wherever. Really having a wife twerking on another guy’s thing? Damn.

Anna

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 11, 2013

20 is young but 20 should not be immature. I (and everyone I know) have been more adult than Miley Cyrus is now since I was 13. I’m turning 18 on Wednesday and I wouldn’t be caught dead in the horrible clothes she wears or acting like a whore like she does. She should be ashamed of herself, and her parents should be ashamed of her too.

waldo

Posted at 2:39 AM on July 22, 2013

weeeeeeeelllllllllllll she deserves it, like how dare you upload a video being slutty when you are about to marry, i think he wouldnt likr to marry a slut

Another thing..everybody knows that Liam cheated….and had a thing with Jones…and shutting off Miley is hurtful…and traumatic…Poor Miley…

Liam is still hanging on…because he would not get publicity that much when he is not with Miley Cyrus…For Miley…she should let him go….she can survive without Liam…and a lot of men are just waiting….You can love again Miley….

Bridget

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 3, 2013

Yes, I think to some degree it’s okay for a person to shut off their phone if someone is yelling constantly at another person, but I think they should always try to work it out. As far as dry humping girls that’s not appropriate I’ve been in my own horrible situations, but if a person says their Christian, but go and do stuff that is considered “Gay” then that makes people question your beliefs. Like people who have Christian fish symbol on their car, but example if they were to flip someone off and they had that symbol then it makes people question your beliefs. I also, think Miley’s parents should see the whole picture and not just take their daughters side. Yes, I can see that it’s their beloved daughter, but it’s still not okay to not get the whole situation. They need to hear all of the story not just half of it because it’s like picking favorites or gossip. I don’t agree at all with Bonnie I agree with the other lady sorry Bonnie your at loss on my end,

babyiwina

Posted at 9:51 AM on July 3, 2013

It’s wrong to go and complain about your partner. The parents may start resenting the relationship, and if the couple resolves their issues, the parents will always see the partner and hurting their child, and more problems arise.

Jack

Posted at 4:36 PM on July 2, 2013

Why is Liam Hemsworth still hanging around with Miley Cyrus? Is he hoping she’ll stop her raunchy routine? Or maybe he’s waiting for her to tell him it’s over? Does he see light at the end of the tunnel? Can things ever get any better if she continues to do what she wants? Liam, my friend, women are weird and the last time I looked Miley is very much a woman. I keep asking myself, why are you putting up with all this? Maybe you should date someone normal like Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez. OK. Maybe not. Just stop all the drama. Return to a public relationship with Miley, dating, dining, red carpet, after show parties. You know, just normal stuff. Or pack your bags and hit the road. Give Miley fans a break. Either make up or break up. Enough said.

cat1234

Posted at 3:15 PM on July 2, 2013

sheesh

Merary

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 2, 2013

Everyone says.. Miley is gown up look let her do what she wants. I love my parents but, in the 5 years I have been with my bf I have yet to run back crying to them because it is immature to go crying to someone. You can’t tell someone else you’re problems because they will only see your side. She is definitely not ready to be married if this is true. She needs to learn to call down and react like an adult. And as for Liam yeah I guess shutting off your phone isn’t a great idea but, he may need time to cool off. I’m sure he goes back home.

Hope

Posted at 8:21 AM on July 2, 2013

I can’t say that I blame Liam for turning off his phone. Miley has become so bizarre; how long can any human put up with her. Her parents have always let her do exactly as she pleased. She shows disrespect for her relationaship by acting like a 12 year old brat. She is rebellious and childish. If she ever expects to get respect for herself she needs to act like a grown up. Whine, whine, whine. She’s use to getting her own way an when she doesn’t she acts out like a child. No grown up runs to mom and dad everytime she has a disagreement with Liam. She needs to learn to handle her business like a grown up. She needs to stop running to mom and dad every time she has a problem. She runs to mom and dad because they tell her what she wants to hear, NOTHING IS EVER HER FAULT; poor Miley. Liam needs an adult in his life. She may be young, but can still act like an adult. She needs to take the lead of Selena Gomez. She’s young too, but she handles her business. I hope one day Selena hooks up with an adult male. My intuition tells me Liam puts up with alot more nonesense but keeps it to himself. I hope one day he meets somone who shows him respect. Liam, follow your instincts and leave for good. She won’t hurt herself, don’t let Miley hold you hostage anymore. Don’t let her psych problems be your problems.

Brandon Clement

Posted at 1:10 AM on July 5, 2013

you know what…. i actually DO agree with you, hope…. not fully but somewhat agree with you, hope… i am showing you respect and i am showing miley respect because i dont want to get into trouble for saying something… i am afraid too.. because i really try to respect other people because thats just me… i DO agree with you, hope..

Brandon Clement

Posted at 8:39 PM on July 1, 2013

not going to be disrespectful, obessessive, or anything like that but i have something to say,,, i believe that liam is treating miley bad but i will respect him and miley… although i have one thing to say: Miley, if we had a fight i would not turn off my cellphone because to me thats disrespect right there… secondly, i would text you to meet you somewhere so we could talk it out…not just because i respect you but also i would very terrible if i did something to upset you..

Brandon Clement

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 1, 2013

not going to be disrespectful, obessessive, or anything like that but i have something to say,,, i believe that liam is treating miley bad but i will respect him and miley… although i have one thing to say: Miley, if we had a fight i would not turn off my cellphone because to me thats disrespect right there… secondly, i would text you to meet you someone so we could talk it out…

jdelaney

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 1, 2013

…when Liam and Miley fight, “Liam handles it by taking off and shutting off his phone!”
Hey, you can’t blame him. I mean, imagine what it must be like having to listen to that horrible quacking day in and day out…Miley’s voice must be really grating when she’s in a snit.

Jason

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 1, 2013

yes I agree 20 is young, however we all have to grow up at some point, everyone makes mistakes BIG OR SMALL we still make mistakes, that is all a part of growing up. I think Miley needs to take a bit more control of her actions, she is acting as if she was 14, if she wants to be treated as an adult she needs to start acting like one—and Daddy needs to stay out of their relationship it is between Liam and Miley and NO ONE ELSE

Kblipe

Posted at 4:08 PM on July 1, 2013

Grow up, Miley and handle your life as the adult you want people to treat you as. And put on some clothes that cover up your body. Image is so much. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Tim

Posted at 3:30 PM on July 1, 2013

Liam is not Miley’s babysitter. He probably doesn’t answer his phone because he’s fed up. Miley has been acting out as a street walker (to put it nicely) and a guy like Liam isn’t going to be with a girl like that. Pulling her pants down showing her butt, boobs and anything else she can get attention for. Grabbing girls butts and boobs. Drugs, partying, and no self respect. Parents should have pulled the reins in on her when she was 14 and on Youtube doing the same things. She all about control of her parents and people around her. Doesn’t get her way, she acts out. She’s a train wreck and I’m tired of the news on this girl. No news is good news.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 1, 2013

Miley is no little girl; she’s 20 years and an adult. She’s apparently a daddy’s girl too. This shows she’s not mature enough for marriage. She’s too old for her parents to wipe her nose for her.

Ellie

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 1, 2013

Miley is not that old. 20 is still young, I’m around her age and it’s too soon for her to be closed off from her parents. It’s great that she still confides in her parents rather than running to other people. Hollywood is a messed up place, we should applaud her for seeking family rather than the crazy leeches that are out there. She needs time to mature, and of course, marriage would not be the smartest option.

Angelina

Posted at 1:51 PM on July 1, 2013

Liam just stick with Miley for more popularity? But I hope they will stay together for very long time tho. They r cute together.

TrillShxtt

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 1, 2013

yeah i think he shouldnt turn his phone off if he is turning it off. because he never know someone might try to reach him for an emergency or something. its important to have your fone on at all times

AEM

Posted at 1:13 PM on July 1, 2013

Once again, I say this is false. If the relationship is near breakpoint (like in every Hollywood Life article about “Liley”), then they would have broken up already and Miley would have kicked Liam’s butt out of her house. So far, I have yet to see any moving trucks out front. Until that happens, they are still together. How come there are always pictures of Miley? Why don’t the papparazzi follow Liam to show what he does and where he goes everyday (other than the gym)? If he is seen with a realtor, THEN there is definitely trouble in paradise!!

Leonie

Posted at 12:27 PM on July 1, 2013

hahaha that is funny…He doesn’t do that guys ;) It is LAME on how you HL try so hard to split them :P But seriously you need to stop it cauz it’s humiliating what you are doing. Liam HIMSELF said that they are perfectly fine and that they are already like married :)