Kristen Stewart Arrives In Paris — Checks Into Former Love Nest Hotel

FameFlyNet, Courtesy Photo

mourinho345

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 2, 2013

cristian should be with Robert

MBE

Posted at 8:27 AM on July 2, 2013

Whilst I love Kristen and Rob together, I have to say that I missed seeing the real Kristen, that girl that followed Rob like a puppy was a far cry from the feisty Kristen we all know. She tried to atone for her mistake last summer but lost/supressed a precious part of herself in the process. Be who you are darling, that is what made him fall in love with you in the first place, it will be a good reminder for him. She looked stunning at the Chanel show, I look forward to seeing more of her coolness in future!

ljes

Posted at 7:13 AM on July 2, 2013

Wow, was the look at Robsten Dreams, Kristen is really beautiful even after 12 hours FLIGHT.
And the new rings, I would like to know what they mean. They are beautiful. Good luck for you, Kristen.

Karina

Posted at 6:59 AM on July 2, 2013

New pictures of kristen at robstendreams.

ljes

Posted at 5:51 AM on July 2, 2013

Thanks for the tip, @aussie lady, I’m going to look at rdreams.

Guest

Posted at 4:17 AM on July 2, 2013

Back to work! Can’t wait for the next movie…

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:16 AM on July 2, 2013

OK people please explain to me why Kristen is still carrying the hat. She carried it from the SUV when she was at LAX and she carried it on to the plane. She is not even wearing it just carrying it with her. I would have thought she would have worn it not just carried it. On the back of the cap it says “SEE YOU” and I can’t make out what the third word says because she has it sort of tucked into her hand. If you go to Robsten dreams there are 76 picture of her arriving at LAX and going through security and walking with her 2 body guards. They have also arrived in Paris with her. Also when you look at the pictures you will see Kristen has a beautiful new silver bracelet on her left hand and a beautiful new gold ring on the middle finger of her left hand and her thin gold ring in now on the index finger of her left hand. THe double ring she wore while she was on her road trip is now on the index finger of her right hand and the orange bangle which was on her left hand is now on her right hand along with a what appears to be a piece pf black elastic which is wrapped around her right thumb and right wrist. She is also wearing Rob’s white shirt which is tied in a knot on her side, she is also carrying Rob’s black bag with the blue ribbons which is the same bag she carried when she was out and about in LA about a month ago. It looks like she has put her hair up before she got off the plane. Is the grey top she is wearing is that also Rob’s it looks to big for her. Also on the out side of her left hand she has 4 black lines which I have never seen before. This is the first time anyone has seen her and Rob since she returned from her road trip.
HWL of course Kirsten is flying solo, IF she is back with Rob doesn’t he have to fly to Canada sometime this week to start filming MTTS on 8th July. What is your problem. Stop with the innuendos because you don’t know anything as usual.

Loui

Posted at 7:08 AM on July 2, 2013

@Aussie Lady ………..Thanks for all the info, hasn’t got enough time at the moment to google everything, new medical research has arrived and I have to finish before Friday, so will watch you and Margaret in the Pink and Guest and Cathryn Delgado for latest, I am not sure if it is not really Kristen in the truck, I think it is Kristen, get back to me on that one please, I will come back to check

french kiss

Posted at 3:01 AM on July 2, 2013

Kristen is one great and gorgeous girl. Every day more and more I love you.

Paris

Posted at 1:52 AM on July 2, 2013

Of course she’s tired, it’s at least a 10 hour flight non-stop from LAX to Paris. Who wouldn’t be, when I go to Europe from LA, I’m tired too. That’s normal. Even with the long flight, her skin is still beautiful. Cant wait to see more pics of her in Paris!

Ann

Posted at 10:20 PM on July 1, 2013

She probable didn’t make the reservations, that’s why she is staying there. That might also be the reason she’s looking sad. She’s just tired.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:29 AM on July 2, 2013

I wouldnt have thought so she probably got her managment team to make plane and room
Maybe she didnt realise maybe someones going to get a kick up the bum for booking her there OR maybe its her way of laying the ghost of Rob saying see It not going to hurt me I tihnk shes daft If I was her Id have made sure it was different but then maybe shes getting over him now
Its been 8th May but maybe as far back as the 1st May when he went to NYK its 8 weeks now
Shes mourned been to NY with out him been oficialy dumped had paps all over her left state still had paps seen him move in with KP her suposed freind Seen him ut and about with Kakaface
Seen KP un for the hllls with JM seen him then ut and about with women holding a party
Its almost as if he was FLAUNTING it in her face She went to NO it still didnt stop shes been back since 21st and no sightings of her at all for 9 days till she got on the plane Shes off gone to Paris
Who cares what for at least HL cant harras her there we hope I hope she has fun of some sort maybe shes there Id think to meet her actors shes working with or Director/producer for Silias
Maybe get the script ? Fashon in Paris but I wouldnt expect her to remain long if Camp XRays beeing film end of July but I hope she manages some fun after the year shes had she deserves it

gab

Posted at 10:17 PM on July 1, 2013

yeah i can not wait to see the nex movie, so good luck kris, and that all your plans will go well.

Gimms

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 1, 2013

Kristen is so beautiful. I am waiting for yours next movie :)