Farrah Abraham: I Want To Open An Alcohol-Free Restaurant

Courtesy of Twitter

Roseyyy

Posted at 8:08 PM on September 2, 2013

you would need****

Rose

Posted at 8:07 PM on September 2, 2013

you could of need to have watched all of teen mom to have a relevant view i mean judging her from like 2 things in the media is ridiculous as life is a very long thing and society and people in general MAKE UP STORIES!! yes wow what a concept. grow up people . im not defending her but people should give her a bit of credit. she owns up to responisbilities and has raised a kid well and done school. doing one bad thing doesnt erase that.

R2D2Jay

Posted at 4:02 AM on July 28, 2013

Nope. Here’s what your skill set includes so far: having sex on film. That is in fact the only successful venture you have had *on your own* – yes – you “wrote a book” – which just means you had a bookwriter spend a lot of itme with you & write “your story” – then when that spotlight faded, you decided – what can I do to get that attention back, since you must have this attention…so – of course – what else – take your clothes off!!! And better yet – lets just go all out…lets use ALL our cards at once…lets give them EVERYTHING….so – great job….now you gave it all up…I expect to see you stripping soon enough.

bokiluis

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 1, 2013

She could try being nicer to her mother. If most children of color disrespected their parents, the way Farrah and her sister does to their mother, the outcome would be quite different. Most children of non-white parents just aren’t so downright rude.

WTH

Posted at 10:33 AM on October 6, 2013

This has nothing to do with race….. I’m white and if I talked to my parents the way she did/does I would be picking drywall out of my face….. I HATE when people use the race card….