‘True Blood’ Recap: Sookie & Bill Are Officially Enemies

Sun, June 30, 2013 10:00pm EDT by 14 Comments
True Blood Season 6 Episode 3
Courtesy of HBO

Ally

Posted at 9:28 AM on July 24, 2013

Of cos no! Bill and sookie should be left where they belong, tucked away in the past. I still haven’t gotten over the way he called sookie ‘sookie!’ With that southern drawl when they where still together. I admit to always wanting to punch him in the face anytime he called her that way. Eric is just the guy sookie deserves to be with. Underneath that no nonsense exterior is someone who has a strong sense of family and loyalty. Bill… Well he’s just Bill. He’s hard to figure out. To be honest I believe the best season till date is the 4th season which explored the relationship between sookie and eric. It was soo beautiful.

Mia

Posted at 1:17 AM on July 18, 2013

Bill and Sookie were/are/and always will be the most boring/annoying/unsexy couple on this show.

Leann

Posted at 2:09 PM on July 13, 2013

I have to admit my heart broke a little with that whole Sookie and Bill scene,uuuggghhh I still want the old Bill back I can’t help it lol. I can’t stand Tara,never have never will..fingers crossed with you that she will be gone soon. As for the wolves well I wasn’t too keen on that whole story line and now after watching the new episodes just can’t stand it all..Alcide became a real d**k.

esw47

Posted at 9:26 AM on July 4, 2013

Bill and Sookie has been over for a long time and the show needs to move on from this ….I would like to see Sookie and the real Eric get together its well over due…..Ben is Warlow so that relationship will never really happen

Luz

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 2, 2013

Andy I love you so much, you’re such a Sookie/Eric shipper!

Yet, I don’t thnik Bill& Sookie are over, simply because I think that for some unknown reason writers won’t let that ship sink!

Truly Bloody

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 1, 2013

I’m glad he’s finally not bowing down and kissing the ground she walks on…let her slut it up with Ben for a while…already slutted it up with Eric. Bill should have told her that a long, long time ago… Loved this episode!!! especially since we get sexy Eric back :oP

June

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 1, 2013

I’m not convinced Bill and Sookie are over.

S Compton

Posted at 11:53 AM on July 1, 2013

Squeeing with delight to see Bill finally give Snookie the heave ho… he is too good for her and so is Eric. Vamp up Snookie and get your act together… what kind of a friend is she when only in episode one she told Jessica she wasn’t friendless and here she is in episode 3 not willing to give her blood to save her? And hah, it was Snookie’s fault that Tara is a vampire in the first place, she was the one that begged Pam to turn her and now she couldn’t care less….

Shame on you Snookie Stackhouse, you are dead to me to.

Go Bill/Billith, glad to see you have vamped up.

aemac

Posted at 7:36 AM on July 1, 2013

Yeah, I’m a Bill/Sookie shipper, but I’m glad Bill ended the hope of them getting back together, Sookie’s been a lame character for a while. Talk about a fickle broad. The author of this piece must dislike Sookie too, considering they want her with Eric. He would have raped and killed an innocent in last night’s installment, not exactly a good choice for a boyfriend or lover. And I don’t quite understand why the author is ignoring that part of Eric.

Love Tara.

Mia

Posted at 1:14 AM on July 18, 2013

We’ve seen Bill rape and tear up women lots of time. Eric’s threat vs. Bill’s actions …

bokiluis

Posted at 6:48 AM on July 1, 2013

That scene broke my heart because I keep hoping for Bill and her’s reconciliation while it keeps going further and further away. Thank goodness I know it is quite different in real life.

Lina

Posted at 6:24 AM on July 1, 2013

Bill and Sookie will always have chemistry no matter what<3

Truly Bloody

Posted at 1:28 PM on July 1, 2013

totally agree…those two got me hooked on TB and I’m on that ship until the whole show goes under, lol!

asfandancer

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 30, 2013

While I can only hope Sookie and Bill are over forever, I will never quite trust that the Executive Producer’s and the writer’s of this show will ever let it be true. I don’t necessarily hate Tara, just wish she would get with the program. She’s a vampire now like it or not and she needs to stop screwing things up. Good to see Sara back, and I simply love Ginger she can scream like no other. I hate the wolf story line. They are as boring as the smoke monster from last season.