Nicki Minaj’s Conservative Beauty At The 2013 BET Awards

Sun, June 30, 2013 10:25pm EDT by 8 Comments
Nicki Minaj 2013 BET Awards
Getty

Mahicki

Posted at 7:51 AM on August 15, 2013

This natural look has been going on since 2013 started not only at the BET awards, on American Idol, the Met Gala, the billboards award..

sarah aimen

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 3, 2013

nicki minaj is my favorite singer ever and nicki minaj is so beauty full and pretty and also
nicki minaj sings so good and I want nicki minaj to come to my school in spring tx in klien collins
high school and I think nicki minaj will come and visit our school and if nicki minaj came to
my school I will be so happy and I will be talking to her as well but I will be shy at first and then
I will be okay thankyou from sarah aimen

Patricia Van Alders

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 1, 2013

As a Hairdresser I must compliment Nicki Minaj’s STUNNING & CHIC new STRAIGHT Blonde “LOB!” Nicki has the # 1 Look in hairstyles, ” A LONG STRAIGHT BOB!”

Jackie Jacks Smith

Posted at 8:19 AM on July 1, 2013

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO! I Love Nicki Minaj’s New GLAMOUROUS STRAIGHT Blonde Hair!

Carly Peitel

Posted at 6:27 AM on July 1, 2013

Nicki Minaj’s new straight, blonde hairstyle is beautiful, chic, sleek, & very sophisticated!

Ms. Valleygirl

Posted at 12:36 AM on July 1, 2013

Awesome! She nailed the black woman as white woman look. Beyonce is probably jumping for joy.

Angela J. Ford (@AngelaJFord1)

Posted at 6:19 AM on July 1, 2013

what Ellen implied I am blown away that anyone can get paid ($)8658 in 1 month on the internet. have you seen this website… can99.ℂ­om

Cynthia Van Arsdale

Posted at 10:59 PM on June 30, 2013

I Love Nicki Minaj’s Stunning, New, Elegant, Beautiful, Straight, Hairstyle! Nicki LQQKS The Very Best She Has Ever LQQKED!