Kim Kardashian Is ‘Doing Really Well,’ Says Stepbrother Brandon Jenner

Fri, June 28, 2013 6:48pm EDT by 16 Comments
Kim Kardashian After Baby
FameFlynet, Pacific Coast News

Robb7

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 29, 2013

So Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder and some random “Pussy Cat” woman saw the baby, but family members (step-brother and her own brother) haven’t. What’s wrong with this picture??!!

Jennifer H. Hendrick (@JenniferHHendri)

Posted at 9:41 AM on June 30, 2013

my co-worker’s step-aunt makes $63 every hour on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her paycheck was $18848 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site… can99.ℂ­om

Kim loves to be pissed on ( google it's true watch the video her mom sold it )

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 3, 2013

This is a scam you have to send money and will get nothing

MBoomer

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 29, 2013

It is so nice not to see her. I guess she is not calling the paps anymore FOR NOW. We will see her when she has lost her baby weight. Their show is down on the ratings so she will come back and be on the news , mags and talk shows no doubt STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!! mb

Daan

Posted at 8:44 AM on June 29, 2013

I have no intrest in the baby picture I like to see a picture of Kim I don’t understand how there are no paparazzi following before the birth we got almost everey day new photos after birth NON are you guys doing your job or those picture are were tipped of bye the K klan

Bee

Posted at 1:55 AM on June 29, 2013

Such a dysfunctional family. Oh, Brandon and Leah’s music is very fresh and clever. I really enjoyed that. At least Bruce’s kids don’t mind working for a wage. They’re better off for it too.

Dianne

Posted at 1:39 AM on June 29, 2013

Scary that her neurotic mother has a new show -

jasper

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 28, 2013

Brandon you are a smart cookie. You conned HL with and exclusive about Kim and Nori in return that HL advertises your music. You told them nothing that we didn’t know.

jjinfl

Posted at 8:17 AM on June 29, 2013

Exactly what I thought. They are jumping aboard the kardashian unreality train trying to reach the notoriety station. This guy comments when he hasn’t even been treated to a visit as yet. Non news, Hollywood Life, simplyt an easy way to sneak in an ad for self- promotion. They must be taking lessons from puppeteer Kris on how to stroke your ego and get space on the web. The consensus here is that we don’t really care who visits or doesn’t visit or if they make a phone call. Boring! Find another topic, HL. FYI, my son called my daughter the other day and I would like to report that he said he’s doing fine. Does anybody care???? Nope! Jasper, I hope you’ve heard from your family members recently and that they are doing fine. lolol

jules

Posted at 8:39 PM on June 28, 2013

Kim has a man now his name is Kanye and everyone is giving her respect cuz they probably don’t know how to deal with him cuz he is a private person. I’m sure Brandon and his wife will see the baby soon.

Fely

Posted at 8:27 PM on June 28, 2013

It’s interesting that Kim’s trying to male a statement by being “silent” after giving birth but has everyone else making statements on her behalf – “she’s a natural, she’s doing great, baby is doing great, blah blah blah”…I’m loving not hearing about her eery tweet and every move for a change it’s so refreshing! But it won’t last – her mother has a new show, we’ll never have any peace from the Kards!

Shelly

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 28, 2013

Why do people keep saying Kim and the baby are doing fine? It’s making me think Kim is not doing so fine. She had that baby what 10-12 days ago why haven’t we seen her?. Everyone knows she’s fat but that shouldn’t stop her from showing her face.

Anita

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 28, 2013

I think she is hiding herself until the weight is off. I can’t blame her really she will be posted on mag covers with “kim is fat”. media is mean so stay out of the cameras is the only avenue.

fatal

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 28, 2013

you mean until she has the surgeries-and seriously the kid is still in an incubator at a private hospital-it was a 4lb premmie

123

Posted at 4:56 AM on June 29, 2013

@Shelly my thoughts exactly

Fran

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 28, 2013

I thought the reason why Brandon, Leah and Brody are on the new season of KUWTK was because they are all “so close”, yet they haven’t even seen the baby yet??? I guess A-listers only