Justin Bieber: If You Want To Start A Family, Win Back Selena Gomez First

Fri, June 28, 2013 5:49pm EDT by 82 Comments
FameFlynet/Splashnews.com

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:20 AM on June 29, 2013

@B.Fuller: No,Ma’am. I think it’s YOU who have ‘Bieber on the brain’,not Selena. For one thing: You think Austin looks like JB. I see all kinds of differences. But, you know what they say? When you become too obsessed with someone,everyone else starts to look like them…So,it sounds like Someone has ‘Bieber fever’,but—it isn’t Selena,hear? Maybe you should see a doctor about that.
You were right about one thing; Ms.Gomez is probably looking for a ‘Man'(Got to put the emphasis here,because clearly, you,Ms. Fuller,Do Not Know the difference,between ‘Man’ and ‘wanna-be-man,work-in-progress’. Just thought I’d help you out there). If JB manages to live long enough,without doing something to toss his life down the tubes first,he will no-doubt become a man,one-day. However,that day is not today,nor anywhere in the immediate future. You can pump him up all you want,but,that sure as hell doesn’t make it the truth. In-fact,it’s things like this that contribute to his stunted,mental,and spiritual-growth. Keep telling him he’s ‘the King’,when in-fact,he’s just a young-adult who’s famous,and—he will begin to believe it. He will think the world is his to do with as he pleases,and,he will only view others as peasant’s here to do his bidding. He already has his entourage acting like his ‘thug-squad’,attacking people on his whim. Grounding planes, and a laundry-list of other things that are just another link-in-the-chain that’s gonna get him wrapped-up in things he’ll want to get out of but—can’t. Because there’s limit’s in this world—even for him. But, because of people like you,constantly pumping him full of gas about how great he is,when he’s just ‘okay’—He won’t even see his train jump-the-track—Until it’s too-late…Then,when the smoke clears,and he finds out how things really go in the world—that’s when he’ll finally start maturing.
Clean the star-dust out of your eyes Ms. Fuller,and stop contributing to JB’s crash-and-burn. He has enough ‘false-friend’s and ‘yes’-people speeding him that way now. He don’t need any more. And Selena, sure as hell doesn’t need to go down with him. She’s smart and mature enough to know-it(notice there wasn’t any hesitation,flinching,or maybe’s, in what I just said there? It’s because I have No Doubt’s about Ms. Gomez. Truth is easy to speak-on).
You would do the world a favor if you would stop trying to push these 2 together. They had their time. He chose to go one-way,and, Selena chose the right-way…Let It Go…It’s the best thing you can do,besides worry about yourself. Just let it go…
Later all; Hollywood—Out…

rb

Posted at 11:04 AM on June 29, 2013

We get Taylor Swift (Hollywoodsuperman), worry about your own relationship and leave theirs alone!! I don’t think you are a friend of either one so your relationship advice is irrelevant!!!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:31 AM on June 30, 2013

@rb: You ‘get’ Taylor Swift? That’s nice…How about YOU worry about YOUR OWN Relationship–if you have one,that is…And, I KNOW You aren’t a ‘friend’ of either one,if you’re trying to push them together,like Ms. Fuller was. That ain’t how relationships work…Forcing people together(no matter who they are) just because YOU think they look cute together(or any other such nonsense)is one of the most ridiculous notions,ever put out there! Selena tried to make it work many times. JB just isn’t ready,or,Selena isn’t the right girl for him. Either way—there’s a time to pronounce the symbolic-death of something,and—Move On…Selena is bright, and mature enough, to know this. She made the right decision to roll-out. I admire her for it,because she obviously cared about him,and to do the right thing sometimes,when you really don’t want to,takes an incredible strength,that many just do not possess. I think JB put it together after the last reunion,as well. Both sides are trying to move on, but,snot-drips like you,keep trying to push them back toward each other! How idiotic are you? And those like you??
You ‘get’ Taylor Swift…Ha,ha,ha! You couldn’t ‘get’ the meaning of a Dr. Seuss book without help,you star-blinded,slow-witted,obnoxious,microscopic,know-nothing,little,feeb.
You, rb, trying to be a contender in this conversation, is ‘irrelevant’…
My advice is perfectly sound—unlike your ‘so-called’ mind…
Go kiss your Justin poster, and leave serious conversations to the grown-up’s. Which you clearly are not…
Later all; Hollywood—out.

bia

Posted at 7:34 PM on June 30, 2013

yes but they are perfect soulmates
are trying to get out with other people
and being friends
but I’m sure that go be together secretly

fredo

Posted at 5:39 AM on June 29, 2013

Maybe he wants to start a family with Jordan Ozuna :). He looks happy lately. Screw Selena and her jealous lowlife friends.

Posted at 4:21 PM on June 29, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA.

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 29, 2013

YOU DON’T HEAR ABOUT THEM ANYMORE JORDAN AND JUSTIN OUT ON A DATE. JUSTIN AND SELENA.

bia

Posted at 7:36 PM on June 30, 2013

impossible jordan is still married

sandra

Posted at 1:14 AM on June 29, 2013

If there relationship was like in the video then I don’t know
What type of girl wants a guy like that. No one wants a cheater
Or someone she can’t trust. I love them together but they have to grow up specially if thinking about marriage and kids.

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 29, 2013

NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN JUSTIN AND SELENA EXCEPT THEM AND THERE FRIENDS.

Posted at 1:13 AM on June 29, 2013

I’M SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN AND SELENA.. HE’S SUCH A HOTTIE.

Vera

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 29, 2013

They’re such a cute couple and they will be cute family

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 29, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. THAT THEY AT LEAST TALK. SINCE THEY WERE SEEN TOGETHER AT THE MOVIES.

zaniyah

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 28, 2013

i agree and the video was just like there relashonship ( : <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Amanda

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 28, 2013

Jelena Forever(:

Posted at 1:19 AM on June 29, 2013

YES DEFINTELY JELENA FOREVER. I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA.

sonja

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 28, 2013

We all want to see Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez together . why can’t you all just leave them along and let them work out there own problem. They are great together and I want them both to be happy in what ever deasion they make.

Christy

Posted at 9:38 PM on June 28, 2013

Justin is a little twit

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 29, 2013

NO HE’S NOT. I LOVE JUSTIN HE’S SO AMAZING AND SO ADORABLE

Rahma Mohamed

Posted at 8:51 PM on June 28, 2013

okay to be clear with u, really this article is the best one I ever loved like this, really an amazing and so true article . When I think like okay I believe in Jelena forever they were like a true fact for all of us saying don’t worry there’s love like this in the world still exists, but after the last break-up I really get so upset, saying Jelena will only still in our minds and in the history of love of US and I felt like yes there’s no guy is faithful like a girl could be really are u crazy JB to let this amazing one be the girl the love of other guy, the girl that loves u every single minute and afford the changing in your character always, she does love u and I love her for that I respect her so much, because I see this clear in her eyes I feel like she is saying yaaah I will try to forget he didn’t appreciate but with every guy she try to go out with him, one she see u in him and one she want you feel Jealous and really you are trying to make her so jealous too and I don’t know why, for her, this’s her right because u are the one who didn’t even afford that she is saying you’re the heart breaker of her and see all she afford from u and for u, all these people she afforded them saying she is bad because they’re jealous on u, all her family and BBF disagreement to be with u again and go back to u, yaaaaaaah she did all this for u and you didn’t appreciated why did you do this? don’t get me wrong I am a big fan of u and a true Belieber but Selenator first I am really confused how I can love u both if you are hurting my idol like this, and the worst thing that u love her but u like reading this and this thinking I am young, there’s a lot of girls there, but believe me there’s one Selena like this in the whole world, she had the best attitudes I ever seen she is wonderful and amazing , but when I said you’re thinking like this you want to hung out but now u’re saying you want to marry who ? Jordan are u crazy ? we love u so we want the best for u and Selena too and for sure no one can be your wife like your grandmother and grandfather like u and Selena, she will be the most wonderful wife and mother I hope that you know that , because lately I feel like I see another JB not the Selena’s JB I really hate this why if u are so perfect to be like that to her ? , for truth she really loves u and I was sure you did too and I don’t know what you feel now but see her even every guy go out with her nothing more than this and look at u Selena gave you everything and u did at the past but she still gave u all and you get back all you from her, and I don’t know why is that ? she loves u not because u are the best guy no she can find many wonderful guys better than u but she loved u for who u are not who u pretending to be, so don’t listen to your friends saying oh girls from one to one, just imagine your life after 10 years with a woman who you think will really loves u like this love you had between u and Sel ? when you are a father who do u want she the mother ?, I am really afraid that u wouldn’t realize that she is the one for u so late, you will feel her love again when you see her with another and u will say what if ? . you think that we will split and go back again so I will play sometime then I will back believe me,, not every time she will back and not every time she will forgive u for being the guy of another and not every time you will her waiting and not every time u will find someone like Selena Gomez, Jelena to me like exactly Rob and Kristen, Robstin is so fool to let such love go away too, we are all of us searching for love and you’re getting it away and I see the sadness in every eye of these two couples, please only do all you can for each other and you will remember this love, Jelena and Robstin what such a love and what such a sad thing to see all this go away please, only remember the love at the beginning not now and please JB Sel is really good and loves u so much and u do believe me but your age telling u that u should see others but the age when this love happened really can be the same age now, be grown as Selena is and remember that love please Jelena and Robstin forever

Fredericknlend

Posted at 8:43 PM on June 28, 2013

Justin, selena is a veri beautiful $ kind girl.she really loved u $ ur couple 4 me was amongt dey best in hollywoodlike brad $ angelina.make what u want with who u want but 4 me don’t ever let crie selena.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:31 PM on June 28, 2013

Bonnie is an…where do begin? For this writer (Bonnie) to encourage an immature 19-yr-old tabloid magnet to get married is RIDICULOUS!!!! All you have to do is to see the trainwreck, spoiled brat stories about Bieber to see Selena had cause to drop him. You went on that “Robsten” was meant to be drivel, but last year’s cheating scandal and this year’s break up had you wiping SEVERAL cartons of egg off your face. Anything nuts to get hits huh?

Posted at 10:25 PM on June 29, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER OR THEM GETTING MARRIED.

Posted at 10:25 PM on June 29, 2013

BESIDES THEY PRETTY MUCH KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL. THEY STILL OBESSED WITH EACH OTHER.

Posted at 8:12 PM on June 28, 2013

I DO HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA END UP TOGETHER. I LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER.

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 28, 2013

HE CAN HAVE BOTH., YOU SEE A LOT OF OTHER ACTORS AND ACTRESS DO WHAT THEY LOVE AND HAVE A FAMILY TO. LOOK AT JLO SHE HAS A CAREER AND SHE HAS KIDS.

zaniyah

Posted at 11:00 PM on June 28, 2013

theyy ttlly shld be tbthr bcase theyy aare bth innn lvvve wiith echothr

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 29, 2013

AWW SO CUTE AND VERY SWEET. I SO ADORE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER

Ash

Posted at 7:47 PM on June 28, 2013

I do say that they were cute together but I ask why are you trying to put them back together. Maybe they weren’t meant to be together after all. Maybe it happened for a good cause. Plus why does he need her he can just go start a family with some other girl so why bother. He should focus on his career

Bondurantguyson

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 28, 2013

DUDE THEY WERE SEEN TOGETHER LAST NIGHT AT A MOVIE THEATER MULITPLE WITINESS TWEETED THAT THEY WERE THEIR. THE WENT IN BACK DOOR TO AVOID FANS RIGHT BEFORE THE MOVIE STARTED AND LEFT RIGHT BEFORE THE MOVIE ENDED ONE FAN. EVEN TRY TO GET A PICTURE HE SAID NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR A PIC. HE WAS SWEET AND NICE SHE SAID. IF THAT WAS ME I WOULD OF FAINT ON THE SPOT.

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 29, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS AWW I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER

Posted at 1:12 AM on June 29, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA.

Posted at 1:20 AM on June 29, 2013

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER MARRIED. THERE WERE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE.

isabele

Posted at 7:46 PM on June 28, 2013

Justin and Selena will always have that special bound for each other, however I applaud Selena for stepping back so Justin can do what ever Justin does. If its meant to be it’s better later than now. Justin needs to mature more in order to understand that getting married and having children doesn’t make u happy unless u r ready to put your all. I do hope someday these two can find happiness.

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 28, 2013

I AGREE JUSTIN AND SELENA END UP TOGETHER. THEY HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON AND HAVE GONE A LOT TOGETHER.

Posted at 7:32 PM on June 28, 2013

I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. I SO LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

Lexi

Posted at 7:31 PM on June 28, 2013

Bonnie just STFU please

Posted at 7:07 PM on June 28, 2013

I AGREE I DO HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S SO HOT.

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 28, 2013

JUSTIN IS A HOT COMMODITY. HE’S JUST SO HOT. I LOVE JUSTIN.

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 28, 2013

JUSTIN IS NOT A CHILD. BESIDES JUSTIN AND SELENA GREW UP TOGETHER. THERE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

rez

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 28, 2013

first of all have you ever heard that you cant have kids if one of the spouces is a drug addict in these case justin with the pot. children who are born with one parent who use drugs the baby could become an addict too.

Posted at 7:08 PM on June 28, 2013

PLS JUSTIN DOES DO DRUGS OR DO ANYTHING STUPID.

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 28, 2013

OOPS I MEANT JUSTIN DOESN’T DO ANYTHING STUPID. HE’S NOT THAT STUPID.

Woman of Science

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 28, 2013

Umm….no. You are wrong. The father’s drug use is irrelevant, genetically and biochemically; and unfortunately, drug addicts reproduce all the time.

linda halstead

Posted at 6:22 PM on June 28, 2013

I think that anybody is crazy to marry a child .selena should marry an older
man.

Posted at 7:09 PM on June 28, 2013

I’M SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN. HE’S A HOT COMMODITY., BESIDES HE’S SUCH A CARING PERSON THAT WANTS TO BE LIKE HIS GRANDFATHER ONE DAY SO IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE.

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 28, 2013

UM HELLO THEY HAVE SO MUCH HISTORY AND THEY PRETTY MUCH GREW UP TOGETHER.

MSFTS

Posted at 6:22 PM on June 28, 2013

This is the first best article i’ve seen on Hollywood Life

Posted at 7:08 PM on June 28, 2013

I AGREE. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. THEY HAVE SO MUCH HISTORY TOGETHER.

Aaaa

Posted at 2:25 AM on June 29, 2013

totally agree with you these to are so meant to be..I mean Justin even has a tattoo of her face on his arm..They will get back together sooner or later