‘Glee’ Scoop: Which Original Cast Members Are Leaving The Show?

Fri, June 28, 2013 3:50pm EDT by 13 Comments
Glee Season 5 Cast
Courtesy of FOX

gillette proglide samples

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 25, 2014

gillette fusion razor sample

Erin

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 13, 2014

How could Ryan Murphy to this to all of the viewers thanks a lot

Monteith ♥

Posted at 10:26 PM on October 1, 2013

They are getting rid of some of the most important characters. Are they trying to ruin the show? Sounds like it. Just give me Finn back & I will be fine.. :( ♥

caitlin

Posted at 8:00 AM on February 8, 2014

soz but cory who plays finn is dead so no more finn rrrr why did he have to do that !!!!!!!

Hailey sue

Posted at 3:02 AM on August 26, 2013

there aren’t enough black characters as it is, so i feel like at least amber riley should be kept on. If not maybe they should add a new black character since many of there fans are black….I’m saying this as a white person so glee your seem a little racist so step it up.

Scott

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 20, 2013

Amber would be fun to have back especially singing with Unique. That would confuse Brittany who always calls Unique, Mercedes. Could be a fun episode

Whibley

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 14, 2013

Maybe you should add Cory…

larry blog sexe

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 14, 2013

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Amber

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 28, 2013

Aww! That’s so sad! :(

bennett

Posted at 4:54 PM on June 28, 2013

I don’t want amber, heather to leave the show and I want dianna to become a regular again I miss her get rid of rachel or finn they are annoying and I don’t like either of them.

Alexis leon

Posted at 6:47 AM on July 4, 2013

I like Rachel she is not that bad or annoying i wish i was her

quinnsucks

Posted at 6:34 AM on July 12, 2013

Please Rachel is the glue to the show. She can act and sing better than any of those leaving easily. Mostly those who say they don’t like her just have resentment cause their fav didn’t try out for the lead. Quinn is by far worst than Rachel ever was, the things she did would have had life long repercussions for many people.

bennett

Posted at 6:45 AM on July 12, 2013

I don’t care what you have to say rachel suck and is so annoying kind of like you for commenting on what I wrote I would rather listen to quinn voice then that annoying hobbit.