Justin Bieber V. Austin Mahone: Rivalry Growing Between Sexy Singers

Fri, June 28, 2013 9:12am EDT by 115 Comments
FameFlynet

BieliberTO-it's-fullest

Posted at 2:07 AM on November 10, 2013

Haha wow I’m not saying I don’t like this guy! But he copied justin bieber,by making videos in YouTube, his hairstyle, fashion! And you gotta understand that justin started out poor, and Austin started out decent! And justin worked his butt off since he was really really young! Justin is just a gifted singer! That’s something Austin will never be! ALRIGHtT!!

armin

Posted at 12:03 PM on October 22, 2013

austin

Brendan

Posted at 12:24 PM on October 20, 2013

It makes me sick to my stomach that you compare Justin and Austin!I think that Austin is hotter!Don’t get me wrong,Justin is almost as hot as Austin!I’ve never picked sides but I guess you can say I’m both a Belieber and a Mahomie!Love you Austin and Justin!

bret manning

Posted at 10:16 PM on October 15, 2013

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s
a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Magu

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 8, 2013

I am a Mahomie body and soul, but also like Justin and do not speak ill of him, he’s gorgeous, talented, but I prefer Austin, so do not discriminate him because in the same way that he start his career, Justin also started, and is not plagiarism, but a oportundade the world meet good people with great talents, so please do not speak ill of him because Justin is not better than him, or on the contrary! Justin’s friend from Austin, ya fans that make people’s heads to not like the Austin or Justin, respect people, not like a band but I will always respect her. This is not only disrespectful but neglect, stupidity, one will wash dishes, tidies the house and stops chingar the idols of the people, because the same way that Justin has fans, Austin also has, then, again stop being stupid, idiots and have respect for all!!! Mahomie: Today, tomorrow and always!

Lala

Posted at 8:41 PM on September 30, 2013

Lmao I was reading the comments and it looks like there is a Mahomie and belieber battle going on!!
but in all seriousness Austin is a great singer and has a cool personality and loves his fans I like his music and all but I’m not a Mahomie….
Justin’s songs are good and he’s cute and idk I feel like the old Justin is gone and this new Justin is going to make a difference in his career idk if its bad or good we”ll just have to wait and see…. I’m not a belieber or Mahomie there both great and all but this is going to be hell a fun to watch will Justin get back on track? or will Austin be the king of Tweens and take the thrown? I need some popcorn :D this just got interesting

mahomie all da way

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 28, 2013

Justin has,made some bad choices and I actually like Austin Mahone better and they both have a lot in common yea I’m a mahomie so wat this whole rivalry thing is stupid I mean so wat if Austin nd selena mite b goin out good for them I love Austin but there’s nothin wrong with Justin I mean their both talented, funny, awesome, and rlly cute but their also different nd like I said this whole Thing is stupid I mite b a mahomie wat difference does that make

Alice

Posted at 11:45 AM on September 7, 2013

I honestly think Austin is better than Justin in looks and personality. But Justin can sing better.

Molly_Bieber

Posted at 12:43 AM on August 17, 2013

No hate towards austin though, his songs are catchy and he’s cute, but I’m a belieber!

Molly_Bieber

Posted at 12:41 AM on August 17, 2013

There is no competition between Justin and Austin! Comparing voices -justin wins, Comparing looks- Justin wins, comparing talent-Justin wins, comparing fans -BELIEBERS WIN! It’s just a fact Justin Drew Bieber is better than Austin Mahone, Austin lacks originality by coping Justin’s every move!! BELIEBERS FOREVER!!💜💜

belieber all da way

Posted at 7:09 PM on August 4, 2013

i love justin bieber!!! so much no matter what he does i am a belieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
austin bllaghhh mahone doesn’t stand a chance…. bye my loves..

lexi

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 1, 2013

I like them both there both hot they could do way better then selena and also there would never be a new justin the both have great songs and yes justin did some bad stuff but he can make that better all of use have our ups and downs we all do bad stuff nobodys perfect i willbe a beliber for life an a mahomie austin get ur own stuff to love justin an austin both

MAHOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 30, 2013

mahomie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! austin all the way hes hot/ jusin NOT!

Toosoon

Posted at 3:50 PM on July 16, 2013

I’m not taking sides. Austin is a great person, he sings great but in my opinion, he is trying to be like Justin, be popular like him even though he is his own self. Everyone says he is the new Justin. Now Taylor Swift is pushing Austin and Selena together which is wrong. I ageee Selena has to move on but Justin and Selena, Jelena are meant for each other. In not saying this because i don’t like Austin. He is good but not perfect. No body is perfect. I’m just saying there is NO WAY these people can REPLACE Justin for Austin. That’s what they are trying to do. Justin must be going through alot because he does not have Selena by his side, his popularity is dying down and he has to compete against Austin for his fans. No matter what. I love Justin and I’ll stand by him at all times.

abbylove

Posted at 1:34 PM on July 18, 2013

same/ so true

Laura

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 5, 2013

they are both the same but different at the same time, the reason they are famous is because they are themselves, Austin isnt taking justin’s popularity he is just getting his own, justin is just losing some and thats why it looks like austin is taking it, and it is also not fair to compare them because they could be good friends and they have different strengths, so like i said befoe : Not fair

Blah

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 1, 2013

Austin Mahone is a great guy, great singer, and an awesome personality. Justin Bieber has the same characteristics but he’s his own person. Don’t start building something on top of something that has already been built and can only get stronger.

Mahomie/belieber

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 1, 2013

You really cant pick who is hotter..Cause they bother are!! i mean im a mahomie and a belieber! yeah justin has done somethings in the past but he has apologised..And austin looks up to justin..Hes a belieber too..So why pick on whos hotter? and people need to stop comparing them together..theres one of each..Yeah they may dress alike sometimes but gosh stop comparing them!!

noelle bieber

Posted at 4:50 PM on July 3, 2013

i agree

no name

Posted at 8:14 AM on July 1, 2013

Before ppl over here start to tell all fake things about Justin, justin is really nice guy and so is austin. But there is no other Justin Bieber. No one can compare some other celebs to Justin bc he is the original one and austin was not found on youtube and nor is he signed by scooter. And remember snl where justin apologised for smoking. And at 19 years which guy doesn’t drink huh? And last thing beliebers are the best fanbase ever and you better keep that in mind.

Samantha

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 31, 2013

Actually Austin was on Youtube, that’s how he became famous.

Daphne

Posted at 6:47 AM on July 1, 2013

Was Austin found on YouTube by Scooter Braun? Was he raised by Pattie? Did he put videos on Youtube? No I don’t think so. Therefor, he is not Justin Bieber.
There will be no new Justin Bieber. Comparing an artist with another, is not a compliment. There will only be one Justin Bieber, and one Austin Mahone.

Dev

Posted at 2:29 PM on June 30, 2013

Austin actually has a more mature vibe than Justin, even if he is two years younger. Plus he has a better attitude. Justin started out at 14 and has not really matured much. He drinks, smokes pot, probably is into that codeine cocktail and speeds around in his shiny cars thinking it makes him more of an adult. It does the opposite. It shows every one just how immature the kid still is. I would think Austin already has an older audience than the biebs. Justin looks so worn out and ill from all the partying. That’s a shame. But if he stops, takes a break and takes care of himself he can bounce back physically. Mentally he should do himself a favor and take a year off if he is serious and try to write some songs that appeal to an older crowd. He’s slipping in popularity because of his ego and attitude. He needs to come down to earth before he blows himself up. He needs to get rid of his entourage too. Way too many yes men and hangers on taking advantage of him and steering him the wrong way.

nevermind

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 30, 2013

I like them both. Austin has a long way before he can truly compare himself to Justin.

Muah

Posted at 3:54 AM on June 30, 2013

I liked justin but when he started with all his rude behavior my respect for hm flushed down lol and i really think austin is talented,got the looks and can take over justin.Justin is famous just because of his looks do you see young boys fanning over him?nope.Not much,all girls who just goes for the looks and its true everybody goes for the looks he has blogs of sex imagines written by teen girls and all so do 1D why don’t ed sheeran make girls sexually frustated then huh?its all abut the looks

Katiecerdamahone

Posted at 7:43 PM on June 29, 2013

Also Austin’s dance Inspiration is Chris brown not Justin. Just to clear that up. Cause you beliebers are obviously mistaken. You’re welcome✋.

Katiecerdamahone

Posted at 7:32 PM on June 29, 2013

@AAA NO WAY . Austin isn’t copying Justin bieber. Austin is his own self. And why in tha world would austin try and be like Justin? Justin is a bad person. Smoking pot and all. But whatever he’s his own person as well as Austin. And Austin will be In this business for a very long time. He has the worlds best fans. As for Justin well he’s been giving himself a bad reputation so well just have to see 😏

Flaca mahone

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 29, 2013

I hecka agree w/ you. thnxs for that comment yea why is Austin want to be like Justin hes a bad person. no I do not like Justin sorry:( but yah

I love austin

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 29, 2013

I had a dream of austin and he was my boyfriend we went to six flags then knotts berry farm then Disneyland it was the best experience he even hugged me so I vote my sweet Austin honey come to my dres again Austin XDDDD

Katiecerdamahone