Taylor Swift Is Pushing Selena Gomez & Austin Mahone To Date

Fameflynet/Splashnews

Kaitlin

Posted at 9:08 PM on June 29, 2013

I’m a definite Mahomie 4 life❤

Unnoticed Selenator (@B_E_A_T_selena)

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 29, 2013

she better not date Austin shes about to turn 21 and he’s 17. He needs to date someone that is his own age

Sheylina

Posted at 12:24 PM on June 29, 2013

I think theyd maake an adorable couple! Because idk hes just REALLY cute and shes pretty so yeah…but i agree that Taylor should mind her own bussiness! Shes like always getting in the middle of things. I would love it if they dated!

Kristy

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 29, 2013

Selena’s just going to ruin Austin like she did to Justin bieber. I honestly do not like Selena. -.\

Priscilla

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 29, 2013

I don’t think they should date because austin will get hurt and Selena will change him like she changed justin. -.-

Lily

Posted at 8:53 PM on June 28, 2013

To be honest Taylor swift needs to mind her own and Austin let me just say I have EVERY LITTLE THING THAT U HAVE!!!!(not even joking)
So I don’t think u and Selena should date just give her a little time to express herself to u

Izzy Agpalasin

Posted at 6:31 PM on June 28, 2013

No that is DIGUSTING to think that Selena and Austin can date. He’s f-ing 17 years old and she’s gonna be 21 soon. THAT’S LEGIT LIKE BABYSITTING. Plus, I’m not saying that Selena should go back to Justin BUT Justin and Selena were only 2 years apart. I say that 2 years is a lot better then 4 years.

Roupam

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 28, 2013

Well that us way better than a 18 year old dating a 25 year old (Harry and Taylor) they would be 7 years apart now that would be babysitting

Jasmine

Posted at 3:07 PM on June 28, 2013

She can’t go out with him she dates every celebrity guy I like, then they are always turning out to be unhappy. She is a good singer, but it just goes to drama. No one is focusing on the music anymore! They are focusing on the drama, which makes that certain singer/celebrity get less and less more popular. I don’t think they should date because she ends up braking the guys heart. Also I don’t know why Taylor and Selena are friends cause Selena dated pretty much every guy that Taylor dated. So yeah I can’t like Selena because she’s a “Heartbraker”. I wish I could, but I can’t. So that’s my opinion on that.

Brae Leigh

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 28, 2013

how do you you like this? you spoke the words right out of my mouth

Morgan

Posted at 2:56 PM on June 28, 2013

That is SICK he is f****** 17 and she is ALMOST 21 i hate her sooooooooo much right now if she dates him i hope she gets arrested sooo much i hate her but i love him that whore is totally a slut

Asian goddess

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 28, 2013

Looks like Taylor living her life through Selena’s ._. Wow
Austin 17 And Selena 20 turning 21 in July seems a little bit off.

Hi!

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 28, 2013

I really want Selena and Austin to date but he is 17 and she is 20, but if they do date what is going to be their couple name? (Aelena, or Sustin? weird couple name)

EsheHarmonia

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 28, 2013

selena ve austin keşke birlikte olsa

EsheHarmonia

Posted at 11:48 AM on June 28, 2013

Even with selena and I wish austin

Kateyn Ramirez

Posted at 10:53 AM on June 28, 2013

Selena is 20 and Austin is 17 years old if Austin was older I would be fine with it but Taylor needs to stop, Selena needs to choose who to be with not Taylor

chocopie

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 28, 2013

why of all people AUSTIN? the name will just make selena think of JUSTIN -.-;; like herro it’s running down the whole “past” justin beiber road~~

mahomie

Posted at 8:29 AM on June 28, 2013

oh please.. they just hang out. Austin first met Selena at the rdma’s obviously they struck a friendship.

amelia

Posted at 7:29 AM on June 28, 2013

i like taylor swift but she can sometimes be such an ouchhh……

J&S

Posted at 4:27 AM on June 28, 2013

I think they’ed make a cute couple!

Gtk

Posted at 3:17 AM on June 28, 2013

Is a good couple!!!! :D

gaby roldan

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 30, 2013

sike

dani

Posted at 2:35 AM on June 28, 2013

yeah right haha last week was ed, now austin, your sources are in your imagination, taylor is too busy with her tour.

abe

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 28, 2013

pssst: DIE HARD LESBIANS DO THESE THINGS.

Erica

Posted at 12:57 AM on June 28, 2013

It gets kinda crazy when people ask these questions! Should she ? or should she not? Like honestly does it matter? It her life let her be!

L

Posted at 12:56 AM on June 28, 2013

If this is true, Taylor needs to get herself together and stop distracting herself with other people’s love lives. This girl will forever be a bridesmaid.

Mimi

Posted at 12:23 AM on June 28, 2013

I really hope she DOESN’T go out with austin. He just seems so selfish cause in one livechat he did he just gave a tour of his house. :|

Delta

Posted at 11:42 PM on June 27, 2013

It’s her life! Let her live it

emily

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 27, 2013

I’m not buying it! Why after JB would she date someone even younger!? Not saying the two guys are the same, because obviously they are not, but maturity will play a part in it. Seriously for all the effort Taylor is putting into match making she could be doing more for herself!!!!