Robert Pattinson & Camille Rowe Get Hot & Heavy For Dior — New Pics

Thu, June 27, 2013 12:44pm EDT by 121 Comments
Robert Pattinson Camille Rowe Dior
Courtesy Of Twitter

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 30, 2013

Please stop with the Kristen stuff. They are done, don’t want to hear about her anymore. Please!!!

nenad

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 30, 2013

Just read how Hollywood Life is not allowed to write anything about Katy Perry and rob pattison! Wander why?!
What do you say bonnie, eleanore? They got you by b__s? Is that reason you recycle old news on Kris.

Lacey

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 30, 2013

You are AWESOME Rob!!!

diana

Posted at 1:00 PM on June 30, 2013

I love you Rob!

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 10:50 AM on June 30, 2013

ROBERT PATTINSON SAY IT HIM SELF. THAT WHEN HE KISS A WOMAN WHEN HE IS WORKING, IT A JOB, WHEN HE KISS HIS GIRL IT IS DIFFERENT HE SAID THAT IN A INTERVIEW WATER FOR ELEPHANT WITH THE ELEPHANT NEXT TO HIM IF DIOR WANT ROBERT TO LOOK SEXY AND NOT SAD, THEY GOT TO GET KRISTEN STEWART

Aussie lady

Posted at 4:06 AM on June 30, 2013

There is not one decent picture of Rob in the Dior Ads. They are all in Black and White. They make him look older than he is. They also make him look thin in the face and very gaunt. I have seen him look better in other pictures. These pictures do Rob no justice at all. He is a handsome guy COME ON PLEASE. Also he is not using his tongue to kiss that model like Dior says he is. If you look at the way he is kissing her it looks like he is having trouble. It doesn’t even look like a romantic kiss at all. He looks like he doesn’t even want to kiss her. I have seen him kiss Kristen better. look at the Twilight movies now that’s kissing.
@Kay why don’t you get a life and stop bringing up the cheating thing. You don’t know what made Kristen do what she did. Obviously there was something going on in their relationship that made her do it. So I think Rob needs to take some responsibility for that. It takes 2 to tango. Maybe he wasn’t giving her something in the relationship that she needed. You can’t blame Kristen for all of that. If he really loved her he would take some of the blame. No-one knows what went on behind closed doors and no-one ever will. What do you think that Rob will come knocking on your door. Don’t hold your breath. This man can have anyone he wants, but I think he knows who he wants and it certainly isn’t any of you little girls on here. No-one has seen Kristen since she came back to LA and no-one has seen Rob either since the 25th June. So where are they. No-one knows. So if the paps are hanging out at LAX there should be pictures of Rob leaving LAX for Canada unless he goes under the radar and they miss him leaving LAX. Why don’t people just leave them both alone and let them get on with their lives. He will need someone to drop him off at LAX so maybe the paps should also hang around outside and see who drops him off. I am sure he won’t be driving himself to LAX unless h is manager drops him off. But than again maybe Nick will go with him, seen he is always hanging with Rob. I think maybe Nick has a thing for Rob. How creepy. Please just leave Rob and Kristen alone. Enough is Enough.

HWL is tracking you

Posted at 4:30 PM on June 30, 2013

Aussie lady…….you are now considered a bully.

Catherine

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 29, 2013

A change of pace, Twihards… No more ranting at you. I’m winding down this part of my mission and ramping up the next part – which is to send off a complaint to Attorney Generals about the professionally-negligent over-obsessions of Twilight Fans that were caused by Stephenie Meyer’s irresponsible, amateur ‘writing style’. I made you a video so that you don’t have to read through my longwinded, hard-to-read blog; and I just posted it to the very top of my most popular posts so you can’t miss it. It’s called, Twilight Fans vs. Hollywood – and it is my LAST DITCH effort to get you to listen to me before I take this maddening message into ORBIT. So my blog is hard to read through – you can watch ONE measley video. Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

Control alt P

Posted at 12:45 AM on June 30, 2013

Please don’t go copying/pasting your comment over and over; my inbox is too cluttered with crap as it is.

FALSE

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 29, 2013

this is totally false, Camille Rowe is dating Andrew Vanwyngarden singer of the band MGMT they have been together for a year.You can check out them on the rag&bone campagein.

Jhon

Posted at 10:59 PM on June 29, 2013

This is funny, they are not dating.She has a boyfriend.

Rupert

Posted at 8:58 PM on June 29, 2013

Sherry – Another simple minded K-fan spreading rumors again with no evidence. Almost a year ago Kristen was caught red handed with Rupert Sanders and that’s a fact. Stop trying to put Rob in the cheating category like Kristen. If you need proof of Kristen’s cheating just google Kristen and Rupert and there you have it. A cheater in the making.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 5:39 AM on June 30, 2013

@RUPERT YOU ARE GOOGLE THE WRONG THING TO GET THE RIGHT ANSWER . YOU ASK GOOGLE –IS KRISTEN STEWART CHEATING PHOTOS FAKE——–YOU WILLL FINE MANY SITE OF WITH THE TRUTH

@Rupert

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 30, 2013

Well said! I completely agree with you.

jd

Posted at 9:22 PM on June 30, 2013

according to some kristen fans rob has dated almost every woman in hollywood !!!!!! they are really digging deep to find SOMETHING that he did–so far nothing but they have an endless # of names—i find it quite amusing!!!!

Love Me Some Rob

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 29, 2013

@denice..what makes you think that Kristen is the reason Twilight was as popular as it was? She should be glad she chose Rob as Edward because he is the reason Twilight is as hot as it was. Just like he is smokiin hot as the new face of Dior Homme. Smokinnnnnnnnnnnn gorgeous.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:01 AM on June 30, 2013

@LOVE ME SOME ROB ROBERT PATTINSON IS NOT DOG IN HEAT… AND IT WAS HIM SHOWING HIS LOVE FOR KRISTEN STEWART AS SHE WAS PLAYING BELLA.IN TWILIGHT. YOU STUPID FANS HAVE LOST THEM A MOVIE ROLES. [STAR WAR] THEY SAID THEY DID NOT WANT FANS AROUND] ROBERT JUST WANT TO BUY TICKETS. HE DO NOT WANT YOU IN HE PRIVATE LIFE

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 4:01 PM on June 30, 2013

Agreed. Kristen had been acting for years and nobody ever heard of her. She did have a hand in choosing Robert , but it was that, that made her famous.

sherry

Posted at 7:14 PM on June 29, 2013

Am I wrong or have I seen Rob & Camille linked together as few years back?

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:05 PM on June 29, 2013

NO in 2009 when he was with kristen look UK daily mail

Happiness to both. Apart or together.

Posted at 12:50 PM on June 29, 2013

This from Entertainmentwise.com, after discussing The Rover getting US Distributor: The Rover might be Rob’s first movie post-Twilight but the actor has recently created a huge stir after starring in a raunchy new commercial, in which he locks lips with lucky model Camille Rower, as the new face of Christian Dior’s male fragrance – in fact he may as well have released a new film it’s that big of a deal! (with 23,000+ Facebook likes)

Dior must be pleased with the response! Can’t wait for more peeks. And not wishing to stir up a hornet’s nest, but if Camille Rowe is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, I hope to see them dating. Just a thought. As a guy who wrote a comment here yesterday said, (who got back together with his girlfriend after a six months after they broke up), now is the time for both of them to test the waters. To date others. Find out if what is out there is better than what they had, or if their relationship is the One and worth saving. I will go with whatever Rob decides. Wishing happiness to both. Apart or together.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:06 PM on June 29, 2013

Shes going out with a male model shold she ditch him for ROB?

Rupert

Posted at 9:19 AM on June 29, 2013

Kristen will judge a “dog show” if will help clean up her reputation. Her PR team is working over time to make it seem like she’s cleaned up her act and is still creditable.

Karina

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 29, 2013

Kristen has just been announced as a judge for the HS Film Festival in New York in October. The festival will take place between 4th-6th October

– Via – Source

Karina

Posted at 8:03 AM on June 29, 2013

Kristen to be a Judge at HS Film Festival in October
Posted by Ingi on Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28, 2013JUST IN: Kristen Stewart of Twilight will join Morgan Spurlock, Diablo Cody & Dylan McDermott as a judge for #hsfilmfest this Oct in #NYC

Source | Via

Smokin'

Posted at 11:55 PM on June 28, 2013

Thx, I just googled Camille Rowe, too. This campaign will be amazing. Those two will sizzle together. Sexiest pairing yet. I hope the two of them will do other things together the next three years, and not just this short video ad. I’ll mourn when it’s over!

Maysie

Posted at 7:31 PM on June 28, 2013

What a load of bull??? Even a twit could see no emotional attachment. Geez HL you really outdone yourselves with crap….who gives a crap

Team Rob

Posted at 5:59 PM on June 28, 2013

Rob is smokin hot and I hope more opportunities will come his way. He’s turned the page on 9 long months of drama and moved on. Good luck Rob and much success.

I get "natural stirrings" just watching Rob! ;)

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 28, 2013

I agree with the O_M_G HOT!!! by nina. I’m praying to the YouTube gods to bring it to America! I’m certain Rob will find common ground in Josh Hutchinson’s soon to become an iconic buzz phrase, “I had some natural stirrings!” Camille can give them to you, Rob. You give them to me!

Guest

Posted at 12:55 PM on June 28, 2013

Just googled Camille Rowe. PERFECT casting! Finally, Rob is paired with a HOT woman; my husband will be so happy, in both senses of the word, I’m sure. I had to show him the body painting pics of Ashley Greene to lure him to at least show an interest in Alice, lol, while I drooled over Rob in Twilight. He’s watched all his other movies with me, too (thank you, sweetheart) but nothing caught his attention like Rob catches mine.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:16 PM on June 29, 2013

Shes couorting so if Rob makes a move hes a cheater
Or is it ok for Rob to cheat cos hes ROB?
Why would your husband be happy Robs with another women is he part of Robs enriourage?
EM Id be a bit worried love sounds like your hubbie maybe a bit gay???????????

@Margaret in the pink

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 30, 2013

Its not ok for you to call someone’s husband “gay”.

Guest

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 30, 2013

Margaret in Pink, that’s funny! That you got mixed up without realizing it. By personal preference you were thinking only women can be attracted to sexy women? The difference between you and me is I feel it’s fine you are attracted to who you are. Not bothered by that. So relax. And I forgive you misunderstanding, then dissing my husband for enjoying visual eye candy in Ashley and Camille. See, that doesn’t make him gay, and I think you’ll now realize your slip-up. Switching gears and here comes my sincerity, and I hope you can accept it: You apparently have had a hard time from less open-minded segments of society, and I’m sorry for that. I can’t imagine having to live with that, especially if you live in parts of the US which tend to be religiously intolerant. Things are changing though. Slowly, but they are changing. The recent Supreme Court decision marks that change is coming. Try to forgive the personal slander you’ve endured in your personal lifetime as it came from ignorance and at least be thankful things will be better for each upcoming generation. And try to work on not having a need to dish hate back out at others. It’s not becoming.

Becky

Posted at 12:20 PM on June 28, 2013

This campaign will be primarily shown in Europe… will the US fans get to see it as well? I truly hope so!!!!

katrina

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 28, 2013

Rob and camille looking great together !!!

nina

Posted at 4:13 AM on June 28, 2013

This seems to be Rob’s fore runner to Christian Grey ! There are pics of them making out in the lift and on rumpled sheets .Saw some enlarged pics on Robsessed . Gosh how hot is this ad really going to be !

nina

Posted at 4:11 AM on June 28, 2013

O_M_G !! Hot !! September is so far away , i want to see this ad right now !!!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 29, 2013

OMG OMG OMG ROBBBBBBBOOHHHHMY fannys so wet and moist want to watch the add now and asturbate to it ohhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Daft kid how old are you 16/17 plain as most are at that age LOVE FK OFF hget a life