Kristen Stewart: We Admire Your ‘Healthy’ Breakup Attitude

Thu, June 27, 2013 5:27pm EDT by 234 Comments
FameFlynet (2)

nenad

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 30, 2013

If they are just friends why HL is not allowed to mention Katy and rob. Check yourself. Google rob and you will not fined Katy mentioned at all. Week or so ago HL was constantly having headlines about robs friendship with her. So somebody did leak reason. It will be all over internet soon.

Source?

Posted at 9:03 PM on June 30, 2013

Puhleeze you are copy/pasting this same comment on all the HWL blog articles. I could be called nuts now for trying to rack up your numbers (now found the fifth article you’ve written this same crapola) but I’ve seen Jason Bourne movie, now on TV, already and am a bit bored. What’s your excuse? And I’ve now asked you five times for the source of your information.

Truth

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 30, 2013

Rob and Katy are just friends. Go Rob!!!

@Really

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 30, 2013

Kristen did not cheat on Robert, Sanders kiss and nothing more. It’s really different, than Robert spends a lot of time with Katy?
Holy patts it is just yours, without Kristen, his friends, family and fans wanted. He will be make a movie with a good director, his love Gadon and CC will also be in attendance. Stop bullying Kristen. Stewart starts again, and alone. No English gentleman, Pattinson and Sanders. Hoping, never together.

Heba

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 30, 2013

She doesn’t deserve him after cheating on him. Go to hell!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 11:54 PM on June 30, 2013

so 2012 have you forgot they got back together evidently you have from as soon as August 2012 till May 8th @02013 and you only show how much of a kid you are with GO TO HELL

Really

Posted at 4:26 PM on June 30, 2013

Georgia – Please stop trying to reunite these two. They are only meant for Twilight and that’s it. If she really loved and cared for him then she wouldn’t have cheated and betrayed his trust. They both moved on and it’s for the best. It will be a matter of time that she’ll find someone and maybe she already has. You fans just don’t know it yet.

nenad

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 30, 2013

Just read how Hollywood Life is not allowed to write anything about Katy Perry and rob pattison! Wander why?!
What do you say bonnie, eleanore? They got you by b__s? Is that reason you recycle old news on Kris.

buble

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 30, 2013

Kristeeeeeen….many loves you…I love you. You go girl!

Georgia

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 30, 2013

Kristen please try your best to get back with Rob!

kris ..you are the real deal

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 30, 2013

you go girl

Jenn

Posted at 4:21 AM on June 30, 2013

She is natural beauty!, if some of u don’t like she please go to the person u admire area and put comment ok! human in this world is not all born to be “PERFECT” and split up is just a normal things for dating couple even for the married life from century also same. (WANT 100% pretty go “Surgery”)

acerrr96

Posted at 3:16 AM on June 30, 2013

robsten forever
robsten forever
robsten forever
robsten forever

Ava

Posted at 1:50 AM on June 30, 2013

If you don’t like her. People!!! Then quit writing your negative comments. I know you guys have other things to do. I wish Kristen and Robert all the best.

Kristen

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 30, 2013

looks like one of those animals in the jungle that swings from trees!

HWL is tracking you

Posted at 7:59 AM on June 30, 2013

@kristen……….you have been reported as a bully.

Kristen

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 30, 2013

is a SKANK.

Marissa

Posted at 7:34 AM on June 30, 2013

Correction. You are the pathetic skank as far as we know.

HWL is tracking you

Posted at 8:01 AM on June 30, 2013

@marissa……..you have been reported as a bully

the ONE !

Posted at 1:17 AM on June 30, 2013

I don’t know if some of you are just naive or just plain stupid …. A lot of the comments are talking about conversations they believe Robert and Kristen have in the privacy of their homes …How do you know what happened ? you don’t even live in the same state ..for the last 4 years all you people are talking about is how much you hate Stewart and Pattinson . but yet here you are every day reading about them and posting ridiculous comments . I don’t know about you but if i don’t care for an actor i don’t waste my time talking about them . i will tell you this tabloids and gossip blogs are a business , the more drama the better . Everything they write about are fake , first thing they do .. send out a paparazzi to stalk subject … take multiple photos , from photos make up a story the more dramatic and salacious and malicious the better .. get fans and foes in a frenzy by jacking up your hits and comment section .. what do you have …..$$$$$ it’s a business and they know it .. there are no sources or insiders just a bunch of wannabe reporters some with no actual degree in journalism and it’s obvious .. these days anyone can write a blog and pretend to know what they are talking about … no experience needed … 20/20 had a whole in depth story on how the tabloids/gossip machine works and they are a pretty reliable network so if i got to believe something it’s definitely them . It’s still amazes me after so many other comments believe like i do about this whole ridiculous obsession that HL has with Pattinson and Stewart private life ( which by the way people at HL have no clue and they don’t even know what the f@ck is going themselves ) …that some still come over and swallow this crap as truth … SMH.. I don’t know what will it take for you all to stop this madness …. i mean An act of God ? …… seriously….. everything that has a beginning has an end … this is the time for that crazy obsession with these guys to end .. …….

Geeze

Posted at 1:10 AM on June 30, 2013

Kscrew please try keeping your legs closed for once!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 3:14 AM on June 30, 2013

The only person shes opened her legs for is RP since she was 18 how many times have you opened your and if you have proof of the man/men tell us show us their picture name them YOU cant your just a swerer mind

@Geeze

Posted at 7:36 AM on June 30, 2013

After you…

HWL is tracking you

Posted at 8:02 AM on June 30, 2013

@Geeze…………..you have been reported as a bully.

mary elizabeth

Posted at 6:29 PM on June 30, 2013

Nice talk sugar mouth. Your parents must be so proud to have raised such a wonderful person as you.

@Vanessa

Posted at 1:01 AM on June 30, 2013

Why don’t you post a picture of yourself with absolutely no makeup on here and let everyone else judge you.

mimi

Posted at 12:50 AM on June 30, 2013

ha…waste 4yrs

Vanessa

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 29, 2013

Oh My Goodness, Kristen looks downright HIDEOUS in that picture. Imagine seeing that ugliness staring at you when you first wake up in the morning! No wonder she got dumped.

zoe

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 30, 2013

This is another example of the fact that children are very jealous

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 3:15 AM on June 30, 2013

I totaly agree little children with minds full of kjel I bet they hated her with RP no shes not with him they srill hate her its plain envy and as you say children

zoe

Posted at 4:48 AM on June 30, 2013

@Margaret…it’s like they consider him their ‘property’ and sooner or later will hate the girl/ woman he’s with. I work with children and this is very typical.

HWL is tracking you

Posted at 8:04 AM on June 30, 2013

@vanessa ………..you have benn reported as a bully

maria irani nogueira

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 30, 2013

have you look at yourself in the mirror? send us a picutre of you when you wake up, you wish you were gorgeous as she

@Ann

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 29, 2013

Commentors expressing their dislike and/or whatever they feel against Kristen does NOT give you the right to individually and personally attack them or call them names.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 7:03 AM on June 30, 2013

Im a NURSE and REG Therapist nd some of the comment on here are things 12/24 yrs olds say its quite funny but some have been very scarey Your right they think hes theirs and only they kow whats right and proper for him and its them though they cant concep it but its like walking aorund in a day dream we all do it but they go thorugh senarios where they wil meet he will take one look at them and fall madly in love with them where they are going tomeet him god kow I hd the ame dream as a mid teen oly with me it was going to be Dennis Wilson of the beach Boys I ws going to be laying on the beach at Malibu he was going to trip over my towel and drop to his knees and say I was the one I hasten to add in my dreams I ws 5/7 Im 5/3 blonde Im a brunette BIG BLUE EYES irridecent Ive got totaly green cats eyes one colour only pople either love my eyes or thin they look funy so we all have dreams and fantasies but even while mine was happening I carried on going out clubs pubs (under age) these kids now are glues to the comp in their room as Brian Wilson sang Who ever he goes out with next unless shes an English girl whos not and actor or model they wil rip aopart and even her if that came about theyd say OH shes a model shes after hm for his money NO women could ever win with them

Catherine

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 29, 2013

A change of pace, Twihards… No more ranting at you. I’m winding down this part of my mission and ramping up the next part – which is to send off a complaint to Attorney Generals about the professionally-negligent over-obsessions of Twilight Fans that were caused by Stephenie Meyer’s irresponsible, amateur ‘writing style’. I made you a video so that you don’t have to read through my longwinded, hard-to-read blog; and I just posted it to the very top of my most popular posts so you can’t miss it. It’s called, Twilight Fans vs. Hollywood – and it is my LAST DITCH effort to get you to listen to me before I take this maddening message into ORBIT. So my blog is hard to read through – you can watch ONE measley video. Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

Do You!

Posted at 1:05 AM on June 30, 2013

@Catherine, you can take it wherever you want Twi-hards won’t be watching it.
I’m not a Twi-hard and I won’t be watching.
Good luck though.
You are wasting your time and apparently have to much time on your hands, to be going through all that, for what?
SM wrote a story, people liked it. A movie was made. She is now a millionaire.
If you didn’t like her writing, why did you keep reading after the first book?
Makes no sense to keep giving your time to something or someone you don’t like.
Just give it up already, nobody cares!

Tamahome

Posted at 10:24 PM on June 29, 2013

I have a question here .. Why do you people believe everything you read on gossip blogs and tabloids ?? I’m just curious because no matter how ridiculous the story you swallow them like it’s the truth , when the reality is they have no idea what really is going on either . Every single thing these people write about are always speculations and conjectures none of them are based on any facts whatsoever , but somehow you guys come here and argue and disrespect not only the other comments but Robert and Kristen without knowing a thing about them . Did it ever occur to some of you that those so called conversations from unknown sources and insiders are just that … speculations … that is why they use these famous word “allegedly..supposedly..probably..”and what that sums up to is .. “i don’t know sh!t but some people are so clueless and stupid they will believe anything i write therefore make me money ” ..My favorite part of this ridiculous debate is those comments that swear they are right , that what they are saying make no sense even though they have no idea about the conversations that Pattinson and Stewart have with each other ..LOL…some of you are just hilarious .” he dumped her “”… no . she dumped him” .. blah .. blah.. ” Another favorite of mine the ones that call Stewart and Pattinson all kind of nasty , vulgar names LOL.. they are so repetitive and monotonous .. now all i do is laugh at them .. I mean ANYONE with common sense knows this whole thing from the stories posted here and the ridiculous comments and arguments are all irrelevant to what is really going on in the lives of these two actors , they will continue to do their jobs , hang out with friends have great times totally oblivious to all of this continuous and endless drama you are only upsetting each other , i guess if that make your lives a little less boring and dull i suppose it’s okay after all we do live in the age of social media and internet where nothing is usually what it seems , everything is about your own perception of what is the real truth !..

buble

Posted at 12:24 AM on June 30, 2013

@Tamahome wise words. I agree with your words 100%.
BUT…you should also know BOTH (k&r) play games with theirs fans. Not only tabloids and paparazzi make mess around these two. For this you have many proofs. You can easy find examples for this fact if you want.

mary elizabeth

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 30, 2013

I love your view of this disaster.

Guest

Posted at 9:11 PM on June 29, 2013

I can’t imagine how it must be to handle 10s/20s of people hounding and shouting cruel hurtful things at you while you are struggling through emotional grief. I don’t know if anyone saw the back shot of Kristen when she was walking towards a large group of paps the day she left the studio offices just before her road trip. They ambushed her just like they had in the parking lot. What killed me is the media printed one or two pictures out of 128 and ran stories of how happy Kristen looks being seen around town smiling. If you look at ALL of the photos you get a glimps at the frenzy and there are many photos where the hurt on her face is obvious. The two supposed smiling photos were when she first walk out and found them and was caught off guard. I can only imagine what they must have been shouting at her. In one, I thought I saw a tear in the corner of her eye but I can’t be certain of that. Thankfully she’s been able to remain undetected these last few weeks. The girl is grieving and deserves peace. Everyone one got what they wanted, she and Rob are no more- isn’t it time to leave her alone now.

Ann

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 29, 2013

I feel the same way you do. If you find some of the pictures where she was trying to smile you can see how tense she was, her hands were in fists. So far it doesn’t look like any of the papers are willing to give her a chance. I don’t know why she cheated with Rupert Sanders, and I don’t know how serious she was, but something sent her over the edge. She knew his family didn’t like her, and that he is really tight with them. We saw her leave England without him, so we know he made a choice on his family side against her. She is only 22 how was that supposed to make her feel. We also know that he backed out of many of his commitments such as the mets gala. So he could hang with Katy Perry who was busy bad mouthing her while pretending to be her friend. I’m a lot older than she is and I would still have been hurt way down deep inside. Then he goes to shoot a movie in Australia, and is ordered not to come to see him. He also was not keeping in touch with her.Then her guy comes home, it appears to some that he will try to forgive her. What did he give her for her birthday a $40,000 pen. What is that saying to her other than he has no intention to marry her like she was told he wanted. And he smirked about it on televsion when he was being interviewed, not once but many times. Katy Perry is still in the picture, he,s seeing a lot of her and it looks like he’s sleeping with her. Sure their broken up but she suspected way before this that he had something going with Katy. I hate to see her sad, I hate to see her bettrayed just like I hated seeing him like we all thought, that he was being betraied. I thought he was a good guy. I could be wrong, but their are too many things that fit together saying this was pay back time. Also can we talk about that red pantsuit that is the only picture they show her in lately. she needs to sue someone, that is the ugliest outfit I have ever seen her in. Look back all the sights are showing her in that ugly outfit and we know she has other outfits, they are trying to imply she has lousy taste. I’m beggining to believe that the only lousy taste she has is in men. They sure are all willing to stand up and rake her over the coals with their, oh poor Robert, and poor Rupert and his wife she ruined their married life. Pooh, she’s the only one who has been lambasted in the press. Even in her choices of new material to do shes been accused that she is copying Roberts new projects. wow where did that come from. Probably no one will read this but i at least voiced my mind, YOU people out their, please try to use your brain, look deeper than the surface, try to figure out why people do what they do, what are they aiming for. She does have friends that are standing with her, but none in the business or in the papers. I remember a beautiful girl many years ago. her name was Tippy Hedron, she made two movies with a brillant director named Alfred Hitchock. he became infatuated with her and wanted to have an affair. She told him no. He said if you don’t I will ruin your carrier. she stood up for herself and said no. She never worked in the business again. So he won. I don’t know if you understand what I am saying, but people who have power over you, especially that much power, can and will ruin you. Think about it. Oh, and by the way her daughter is Melanie Griffith.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 12:54 AM on June 30, 2013

That red jumpsuit was a Stella McCartney design.
I guess someone in KS camp set that up, or Stella might’ve asked to dress her and they agreed to it.
It still wasn’t as bad as Kim K outfit, and it’s not the worst thing I’ve seen her in on the red carpet.
RP has said he WON’T speak on his private life(Relationship, Ever!)
When the scandal happened he let everyone else talk and he just laughed.
It worked until GMA, when he said that it was not in his job description to talk about his private life.
Not his exact words but possibly what he meant.
He won’t defend, condemn, stand up or even fight for the relationship in any way, shape or form!
That leads me to believe he never really loved her, it’s all for show.
I was shocked when he said that.
If I had been KS and heard that, I’m sorry I would’ve ended it.You won’t defend me, declare your love for me or even say you love me, because you don’t want people in your business?
What’s wrong just saying we’re together? period!
Just go about business as usual.
Usually when celebs put it out there. The frenzy starts up then dies down, until something new happens. Like a baby or a wedding.
It’s finally over though and hopefully she’ll find someone that’ll appreciate her, who she won’t feel the need to go and kiss another guy because she isn’t feeling much love from her man at the moment . And the other guy is having marital problems.
I think Rob is gonna end up like George Clooney ( I’ll be with you but there will be no marriage or children at all! The moment you want those things you can hit the road)If that’s the way it’ll be he needs to let them know up front so they don’t waist their life waiting for something that’s never gonna happen!
I hope they’re both happy now, and wish them both a great future.

Loui

Posted at 8:08 AM on June 30, 2013

@Ann …….. I have read it, and it is very interesting, I agree with the Tippy Hedron story, I think that is what happened to Kristen Stewart, and I did not know about the Tippy story, although I do not know her, Thank Y ou Ann

@HI

Posted at 7:46 PM on June 29, 2013

Also, it’s not the press. It’s more than 20 paparazzi loudly hounding you while you are at the carpark. I would llike to see you handle that.

HI

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 29, 2013

I am sorry giving the double bird to the press is not grace

@HI

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 29, 2013

You are not amusing. You are cold hearted and people should really keep away from you. Kristen didn’t ask for this article and get replies from haters like you. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Ann

Posted at 8:04 PM on June 29, 2013

hi, if you have never been hurt badly enough that someone hounding you all the time, and having a camera in your face doesn’e annoy you, your a real pussy. you are all forgetting that she loves him and its over, let’s see you handle it in public.

@Ann

Posted at 10:15 AM on June 30, 2013

And you Ann better stop hurling such nasty words at people.

@HI

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 29, 2013

I agree with you. Kristen’s behavior definitely wasn’t graceful and only served to put her in a negative light. Disregard Ann as she obviously has serious issues.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 30, 2013

I certainly wont disregarde Ann what she says is for the ost not ll but the most what I beleive and Yes Alfre Hitchcock did RUIN Tupp Hendrens life totaly ruined her film car the lot cos she wouldnt sleep with im its a hw fact not myth I have always thought this was a long term plan revenge? Maybe? I dnt know but I do know NO girl sits at home who ever she is for 3 months while their man goes awauy anywhere and especially not a film actrees NO women turns down film projects like she did to prove she loved him wanted to concentrate on him what hapened was escatly as I forsaw he finished with her why we may nevr really kow I dont kow if he loved her or not BUT kowne who truley loved changes as hes done in so little time Hes desperatly trying to repair his future his apeal and hes apealing now to the NON TWIS he doesnt want them anymore he wannts older people people who will take him ser as an actor well good luck to him OPutside of TWI hes shown he cant act outside of a paper bag YES hes a brilliant model for Diro but for god sake he was a proffesional model 14/22 what do you expect theyd expect no less hes brillint but its an add
The same goes for KS Balenciaga its an ADD not acting worth we dont kow what they get paid?
I wish him well Rover be a hit cos tell you if it isnt and MTTS doesnt go ahead cos when has anyone heard anyting about it its gone all silent on that front Hes fuked well and truley and NICK his bessie mate sorry Robs money and worth money to him once that stops he will find his calls wont be answered or people too busy I hope that doesnt happen cos everyone deserves a second chance His second chance is all his films bombed he finished wiht Kristen in such an undignified cruel way as for KP he can go fk who ever he likes its his life his buisness not ors Same for KS shes kept her head down got her films got the add got the award ceromony even in the iddle of all tihs BREAK in FEB she gto to hand aout an Oscar shes doing what she should be doing so Is Liberty shes working more now than she did 10yrs ago Hes RS just got to Direct a major War fi,m they all have kept qt head down bum up and worked Rob well ????????????