Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Set A Wedding Date — Report

Fameflynet

Lg

Posted at 12:53 AM on January 13, 2014

They are liars.

nocole420

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 5, 2014

they will never get married because she can’t be faithful.

N

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 10, 2014

She?? May I remind you that Angelina was actually single when she met Brad, while he was still married? Only one of them broke their vows, and it wasn’t Angelina. Anyway, they are obviously meant to be together. He wasn’t where he wanted to be with his ex-wife, but with Angelina he clearly is. After all this time they’re clearly still happy and in love. They’re getting married this year and I wish them all the luck in the world.

bryan crider

Posted at 3:00 PM on October 7, 2013

I think they shond took easy and make them be just friends for now and someday they will get marry and be happy family and an like bard and hes my big fan and if they do am and going to wach them of bards shows on tv and on computer to and I like to see bard be single and I do and what them get marry because am single to and I what you do know how at gos to and I know they have kids and that is to fast for them and thats my comment for now thank you for your reply your friend bryan crider october the 7 2013

kaynee

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 26, 2013

I don’t understand why they don’t just buy an orphanage. Their biological children are sure to have genetic psychological problems as they enter their teems…read Borderline Personality (her) and Submissive Personality ( him). Brad is an unkempt mess…get a haircut and I suspect she is a doting mother only when the cameras role. Neither can act anymore and this is one person who would love to see less of the them oalong with the Kardashians. Both evoke the “who gives a ….” in me

Trudy

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 18, 2013

She makes me sick, and he is stupid of he marries her.

linux hosting

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 6, 2013

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?|

Hen or Stag

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 11, 2013

I wish them every luck, it was nice that they waited i think.

Olivia

Posted at 8:30 PM on July 8, 2013

a good thing these too are attractive –cause they sure are DUMB.

vanessa

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 1, 2013

sounds like a rumour to me.. they would not announce their wedding date ever..

joe blow

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 30, 2013

Really? People get married by the thousands every day.
Who cares about Pitt and Jolie getting married. Seriously…
The two of them should get married in a house full of mirrors cause that is where their love is.
Smoke and mirrors.

Mk

Posted at 4:46 AM on June 28, 2013

Kind of uneventful at this point.

holly

Posted at 12:39 AM on June 28, 2013

Wish them the best. They have shown a huge amount of dedication to each other that has outlasted pessimists predictions.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 27, 2013

DG

Posted at 7:51 PM on June 27, 2013

I thought they were married with children years ago

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 7:04 PM on June 27, 2013

I doubt it. Remote breast spoiled the holiday.