Robert Pattinson’s Party: How Kristen Stewart Really Felt About Exclusion

Wed, June 26, 2013 5:30pm EDT by 151 Comments
Robert Pattinson Party
SplashNews

lenaj

Posted at 4:26 AM on June 30, 2013

@Ann: I like your comments and I agree with you, what you wrote.

Catherine

Posted at 11:21 PM on June 29, 2013

A change of pace, Twihards… No more ranting at you. I’m winding down this part of my mission and ramping up the next part – which is to send off a complaint to Attorney Generals about the professionally-negligent over-obsessions of Twilight Fans that were caused by Stephenie Meyer’s irresponsible, amateur ‘writing style’. I made you a video so that you don’t have to read through my longwinded, hard-to-read blog; and I just posted it to the very top of my most popular posts so you can’t miss it. It’s called, Twilight Fans vs. Hollywood – and it is my LAST DITCH effort to get you to listen to me before I take this maddening message into ORBIT. So my blog is hard to read through – you can watch ONE measley video. Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

Michael J

Posted at 11:00 PM on June 29, 2013

I too have had this happen to me; I was intentionally excluded from a pool party. I made a ‘mistake’ though when I must have sucked in too much air when I was sitting hunched over in a chair and I let out a loud sigh / gasp. I learned that my accidental slip of expression of pain was talked about later. I felt like an a_s.

+++

Kristen is doing an outstanding job in handling this and moving on to bigger and better which I am confident she will achieve. She’s spent time at Home with her Mother, and has visited at least one Brother. Plus, I am sure her Family calls her almost every day. The trip across country was cool! I hope she reveals the tattoo soon! :) Now she has two films work on! :) I can’t wait to learn how she is going to do this! I mean, it is pretty much two movies at once! :)

A+++ for Kristen and All Love and Admiration go out to Her!

Michael J.

Frank

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 29, 2013

No new news so I’m looking for a site to say something important. NIKEN if that’s your name (I don’t think so) you have said the same old thing for a long time.
She did pick Rob.
She did cheat.
She didn’t destroy a family. RS did.
She didn’t get kicked from Cali.
She has two new roles she’s starting next month.
And what lie did she tell you.
Please tell me what job Rob is doing. He’s selling himself to the highest bidder and he’s trying to prove he can be Christien Gray by doing a Nc-17 ad campaign which will be shown in Europe later in the year and the rest of the time he’s out boozing it up with anything that moves. There, I feel better. Oh and I forgot….the only one that’s blind is you.

niken

Posted at 6:41 AM on June 29, 2013

K said in the previews she picked Rob ?

K cheated on Rob
K destroy LRoss family
K got kicked from Cali
K is jobless after Twilight (till this very second)

K is a liar

no body is blind (that’s why Rob is busy with job and offers), unless you chose to be in that state

Ann

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 29, 2013

I am also glad that pattinson is moving on, and so easily too. I guess she loved him more than he loved her. He is looking very rested and like he has never even needed her. While she is looking exhausted and sad. I know she’s getting over him, but it’s taking it’s toll on her. No one seams to be worried about her. Pattinson could care less. oh well he got his revenge. Is there no male friends of hers that she has worked with that will befriend her. I hear she’s a really nice girl, and when she takes her jeans off and puts nice clothes on she is more beautiful than anyone. When her eyes sparkle and she gets that certain look in her eyes, I bet the man feels ten feet tall. hopefully she will find someone who will really love her, but also keep her in line. Yep Rob took a good part of her early womanhood, but she will recover, somewhere deep inside her is a very strong woman. She’s been demoralized so far, not that she isn’t the one who did wrong. No one knows, except for Kristen or Rupert, why they were texting each orther. It could have been business or monkey business, but I’ll tell you one thing pattinson had no reason to be using her phone. I don’t think it was innocent as he tried to tell everyone. You know that saying, if you don’t want to hear bad things then don’t eavesdrop. That was what Pattinson was doing snooping., and then he ran away like a little boy. He did not even want to talk it over. His pride would not have become involved if he wasn’t a blabber mouth. You can’t fix something if you aren’t willing to listen. He already had staked out his next girl Katy Perry. Kristen there is a series of books called bounderies, it helps people build healthy relationships without the crossing into someone elses space. It also helps you to not step on other peoples toes. The first ,book tells what to do with people who drive you crazy… Kristen I hope the best for you, do not let Reupert win this game and ruin your whole life.

lehno

Posted at 11:04 PM on June 28, 2013

More and more I am convinced that Kristen was the one who left or asked him to withdraw from her life. When they were together she never looked so happy, calm and radiant as we have seen in photos after the separation. That’s why R-Patz is getting worse, he can`t accept or believe that Kris has taken the decision to break.

Guest

Posted at 3:04 AM on July 1, 2013

@lehno I agree. I think she dumped him.

BOYCOTT robs movie

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 28, 2013

dumping Kristen in his stick out like a sorethumb in LA red truck with his garbage is insulting, & he treats Kristen like dirt, hes no gentlemen like Edward, a drunk, drugged, leaving hotel with hooker at 2am, homeless looking, hes nobody without Kristen picking him as Edward, no more rob movie, im done..too..Kristen 4ever

avk

Posted at 9:48 AM on June 29, 2013

So be happy Kristen is free …..why are you on this board hating on Rob ! She cheated Rob dumped her . Rob is free of her toxic presence

Jennifer

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 28, 2013

Has everyone forgotten that Kristen was on a road trip with her friends when Rob was having his party. Of course she wouldn’t show up.

Ann

Posted at 2:36 AM on June 29, 2013

she was not invited. Just another hit below the belt.

Rob

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 28, 2013

8:58…….Catherine put great weight on Kristen’s opinion. Catherine had to go back to Summit with Kristen’s opinion. In a panel interview Catherine said that Kristen was right in pressing for Rob. The box office told it all. That is why no one disputes Kristen when she says she was responsible for his choice. Simple explanation. I hope you get it.

Catherine

Posted at 3:45 PM on June 28, 2013

Got it – and THANKS for being one of those RARE BIRDS with the correct perspective (on this point, anyway – I don’t know what your perspective is on anything else), ha!

ANA

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 28, 2013

POR FAVOR YA PAREN DE TANTO INVENTO SI LO DEJARON, QUE QUIEREN AHORA QUE CADA UNO SE AHOGUE EN UN PZO DE AUTOCOMPASION Y MISERIA NO PUEDEN SEGUIR CON TANTAS MENTIRAS SINO LA INVITO O SI LAINITO Y ELLA NO QUISO ASISTIR
CUAL ES EL PROBLEMA, SIEMPRE TRATAN DE PONER EN MAL A KRIS COMO SI ELLA SE ESTUVIESE ARRASTRANDO A LOS PIES DE ROB, NO HAN SOPESADO LA POSIBILIDAD QUE SEA ELLA QUIEN QUISO DEJARLOS Y SEA EL EL QUE ESTE HACIENDO COSAS PARA PROVOCAR LOS CELOS DE ELLA A VER SI VUELVE, NADIE SABE NADA DE QUE REALMENTE PASO ENTRE ELLOS LO UNICO EVIDENTE ES QUE JUNTOS NO ESTAN ASI QUE HOLLYWOOD LIFE PASEN LA PAGINA Y BUSQUEN OTRA PAREJA A QUIEN DESTRUIR Y CALUMNIAR, PERO CLARO LA MAS RENTABLE ERA ROBSTEN Y COMO YA NO SIGUIERON ESTAN DE CABEZA PORQUE LAS VENTAS LE BAJARON Y NO PARAN DE INVENTAR EN TORNO A ELLOS.

BOYCOTT robs movie

Posted at 7:38 AM on June 28, 2013

plss leaving hotels room with a hooker @ 2am drunk & drugged & lookin homeless without kristen is pathetic hope he gets dumped hes nobody without kristen picking him as edward….

Catherine

Posted at 8:59 AM on June 28, 2013

You’re an idiot – Kristen didn’t have the power to choose Robert for the part of Edward. I’m sure Catherine Hardwicke came to that decision eventually herself while INCLUDING Kristen’s opinion in her decision. Get over your SHRILL obsession, Lady!!!

OwnUp

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 28, 2013

@Boycott robs movie He was living with a cheating slut so what’s the difference? We all know Catherine Hardwicke is responsible for Rob being cast as Edward. Kristen might have agreed but she in no way had the power to “pick” him. That was the director’s decision. Wise up.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 28, 2013

IM sorry go look on UTUEBe get te old previews where K said herself Kristen had the lions sghare of picking Rob she suggested him from seeing him in HP all 15 min clip He and plenty of othrs were suditioned but the aprk between the 2 and the actng audition between the 2 was as said by K ob for a blind man and Kristen said she felt he was the right perosn for her they agreed
In a Romantic fim how many times have oyu seen it not work they cast HUGE stars and theres nothing it doesnt work it did work and carried on working thoguh I felt in BD2 there wasnt the spark there had been buut maybe ts cos I saw it late and he was in Ozz suposedly on a break that may have coloured my view

TaylorinGB

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 27, 2013

yet another DING DONG @1:02—what difference does it make if Rob’s film get to Cannes or not—it won’t win any trophies—oh unless the film is about a drunk, who parties hard while using white powder and sl-t ty females willing to let him wet his d–k in their vgs, maybe cakey will star oposite him but then that movie will probable not make the big screen either. Wow Rob you really are a s—–g what the hell is happining to you, you should have stayed with Kristen however Kristen didn’t want you anymore your J–K-rse

Kay

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 27, 2013

Oh stop it. He’s a good actor who knows how to pick good films to be in. You’re nasty. If you don’t like his acting, fine. But Cosmopolis got a lot of great reviews at Cannes, and he got a great response to his acting as Eric Packer. That film did him well in critic circles. The only thing “happening” to him is he’s moving on from a dysfunctional relationship. You should move on, too.

@Taylor

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 28, 2013

You are too young yet to understand the prestige involved following an invite to Cannes.

not a hater of both them

Posted at 3:10 PM on June 27, 2013

again with a fake source HL.i am just wondering if they back together what are you going to say?? just like the all bs story when rob was gone to Australia you said that his is not going back to her but then he did.you didnt even apologized for the last time..you should 1st conform then write..

Tracy

Posted at 2:44 PM on June 27, 2013

Why would Kristen expect or want to go to Rob’s party? They broke up! I’m sure she wouldn’t invite Rob if she was having a party! When you break up you don’t socialize!

@Tracy

Posted at 1:14 AM on June 28, 2013

Like duh! right? Yet HWL continues to write posts like this because they know more the infamous KStew fan portion of their audience will react negatively. They bait the gullible. Too bad the rest of us must wallow in this mud. I’d love for intelligent conversation with both sides

Lori

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 27, 2013

Rob is such a user! First he uses Kristen to navigate and get comfortable in Hollywood and now he uses this Director’s birthday to schmooze with people like Warren Beatty! Rob is a jerk!

anne

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 27, 2013

@Lori
the only jerk around here is you !

@Lori

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 28, 2013

As you grow older, you will hold parties, too. Depending on your future career, if you become a professional, you will have business meetings, socializing with colleagues, networking, etc. As a young kid I can understand this is still beyond your scope.

mary elizabeth

Posted at 6:10 PM on June 30, 2013

Warren Beatty was once known as the biggest manwhore in Hollywood. Now he is an old man with a bizarre family. What a role model to have at your party. Just, eww.

avk

Posted at 2:14 PM on June 27, 2013

Kristen is a cheater and homewrecker and Rob is well rid of her

Mary

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 27, 2013

And now there is a dumbbell at 2:14

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 29, 2013

ARvark thats all you say like a broken record like a 10 yr old well I want my ball back I dont like her YOU have nothing to cintribute you bring nothing to the table all you can write is a childish one liner go play with the children leave the grown ups to us OK

Mary

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 27, 2013

There is a dumbbell at 1:16…….once again going on about the perfume snake. Get over it. The ads were not pulled. Again this year she is the face of Balllenciaga. She has also been named number one to Forbes 100 list of top grossing salaries. For the last four years she has made this list which at the age of 23 is a distinction few achieve. This is not a contest between her and Rob but rather a contest between the her loyal fans and the ignorant people who hate her.

denice

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 27, 2013

I sometimes wonder if Kristen Stewart ever regrets picking Rob to play Edward.As I remember that 75000 people did not want him to play Edward.An maybe she and Catherine should have listen to them and maybe kristen would still be happy with MA.

Cathy

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 27, 2013

oh Rob will probably get jobs because Nick will pay someone to hire him, unfortunately those movies will be flops like the last two he made, Rob would be great as a spokemen for VODKA, and S–ts he is heading straight to the gutters. He was much better when he was with Kristen, regardless of what happened last year

Kay

Posted at 8:47 PM on June 27, 2013

Get over yourself, Cathy. Rob’s working with great directors. He’s a good actor. He’s a good young man, too. No one has to PAY a director to hire him. Not even family members who are famous can do that easily!! How insanely insulting that just because Rob and Kristen broke up you’d say that. As much as I don’t like Kristen Stewart, her fake personality, and what she did to my favorite actor, I would never say that her agent would need to pay people to hire her. JFC! >:(

jd

Posted at 9:27 PM on June 27, 2013

@cathy—you kristen fans kill me with your comments—you are all saying rob cheated the whole time he was with kristen and was a drunk but your comment just said he was MUCH BETTER when he was with kristen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make up your minds—cant have it both ways

guest

Posted at 5:13 AM on June 28, 2013

Not everyone says the same exact stuff. I am a KS fan who hopes she is finished with this guy and moves on happily and I hope Rob finds someone who is good for him.

Tamara

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 27, 2013

FYI–Kristen is still under contract with Balenciaga, she also has to movie projects coming up, one with the awesome actor Tom Sturridge, a close friend of Rob’s, however Tom is an adult he and remains friends with Kristen, as adults they won’t bring up Rob’s and if they do! if just might be over cercern regarding Rob’s excessive drinking, he doesn’t look all that great, actually kind of shabby and dirty, I hope he gets the help he needs and I don’t mean from kp or any other whores tthat hang around him–

Kay

Posted at 8:48 PM on June 27, 2013

Or Kristen’s infidelity. I’m sure Tom would love to pick her brain as to why she’d do that to his best friend.

jd

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 27, 2013

@tamara–tom is a CHILDHOOD friend of robs—-he is NOT kristens friend—i doubt he would turn his back on a true friend for her——-interesting that you know what tom thinks and says—-just amazing—-maybe you should tell kristen to clean up herself too—she looks a bit shabby/dirty too unless she is on the red carpet and lately she has looked a bit cheap and trashy in some of those outfits !!

Rob's a free man

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 27, 2013

Well, one of them has a $12 million contract with Dior, and an ad that’s hotter than hell, and is about to go film a movie that’s destined for Cannes next year.

The other had a perfume deal, but Balenciaga pulled her ads 6 months ago and replaced her with a snake, and she’s going to film a super low budget no name indie with a C list cast and a first time director that will be lucky to get any kind of release (or go straight to dvd).

So I’d say it’s clear who has the brighter future.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 12:19 AM on June 29, 2013

Sorry addds are on in Europe shes signed for 3 years for face of Balenciaga check check and triple check YES her films a small indi film is that a problme to you? She making it next month after that going on to Switzerland and Paris to make Silias and next spring SW2 with the offer of anohter film after sILLOIAS with Franco if it can be fitted in you dont check do you your likea chld oyu think if you say it enough times poeple will beleive it but nowadays its so easy Yes it may be a flop may go to DVD could even be shelved ROBS HAVE its a gamable I hppe it worls for her
I hope Robs film Rover works for him as well
If you had to bet money past exp past hits sorry it would have to be Kristen but in the futre with the right films who kows I wish him well I diont like him but i dont want anyone to fail

Guest

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 27, 2013

How did Kristen Stewart really feel about not being invited to Rob’s party, relieved and hurt. Not b/c she wasn’t invited, but b/c it’s a reminder of how quickly they are growing apart and he is moving on. Think of it from her perspective. I’m sure she wouldn’t want to go, it would be awkward- he’d treat her like every other guest and that’s a gut wrenching experience. Equally gut wrenching is the state of disbelief she’s in about the changes he’s making. I’m of the opinion something triggered the sudden split and in such situations, one person, if not both, tend to say and do things in the heat of the moment without thinking things through. She probably never thought Rob would make these changes. Never good to say things when one is angry. I like them both. For those judging her about her transgression- Rupert ruined his marriage and Liberty filed for divorce on two previous occasions to the scandal. Kristen is not solely to blame.To the holier than thou that say she’s a liar b/c she went home and didn’t tell Rob, many, many relationship experts advise AGAINST telling your partner if you’ve had a one time indiscretion or an indiscretion that’s ended, b/c of the pain it causes the other. I was surprised to learn this myself. Many experts claim its best to live with it yourself, tell your partner you think there are things in the relationship that aren’t working for you and try and work with him/her on fixing those things and to spare your partner’s feelings. She’s not a bad person, she made a bad choice and I would say the same had the situation been reversed. They seemed to really love each other and what makes the split sad to the public is their extraordinary love, in the end proved to be ordinary- couldn’t work through their problems, career first, relationship down the priority ladder, couldn’t forgive, rather call it quits than put in the work necessary. It may be that despite their love for each other, they know they are not good for one another. With that said, If they left on bad terms, (and I’m inclined to think they did b/c of both dogs going to Rob) they will not get closure until they learn to forgive each other. Doesn’t mean they wont’ move on, means they’ll never fully be able to put it behind them. These things have a way of gnawing at the conscious. Hope they can let the hurt and anger go. Forgiveness brings inner peace and inner peace brings happiness. Wish them the best- separately or together.

Kathy Isakson

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 27, 2013

What you wrote speaks volumes.

natgirl

Posted at 11:02 AM on June 27, 2013

Play the game Rob, it’s suck up time for you , see if you get any jobs after the party.

Guest

Posted at 11:27 AM on June 27, 2013

Don’t worry about Rob.

Kay

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 27, 2013

See him do just fine and better Natgirl. He’s a successful, rich, beautiful actor. LOL! Wow, KS fans are a trip!! XD

jd

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 27, 2013

@natgirl—rob has a few movies on the horizon—dont worry your little head about him—he is doing just fine——

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 27, 2013

For goodness sake why is this still going on they have supposedly split so why would Kristen be invited at this stage its too soon.Rob hosted a party for a friend at his house ( or not his house rented) for those who want to split hairs,obviously some of people there not his particular friends but the birthday mans. So Rob is a drunkard,drug taker ,user of people,womaniser ,gay we are being led to believe so why would Kristen even want to be in his company and try to rekindle their relationship if this is true it doesn’t say much for her choice of boyfriend.Kristen would never comment on any of this but through a source yet again that she contacted Rob to find out if it was true about him and Perry.It has been established she and Rob probably were just friends so why she got involved and got all the nasty comments is a mystery.Kristen on the other hand would want to know this who can blame her,I would if a friend of mine was deliberately causing trouble.Rob it appears was thrown by her question so they are talking to one another .neither of them are over this ,just weathering it the best they can under difficult circumstances with their every move watched.Rob supposedly left hotel with girl but article totally misleading Rob wasn’t driving and there were 3 in the car but funny how that wasn’t reported..So don’t believe a word of anything that is written its all distorted to suit the beliefs of those around .only another 10 days or so and Rob will be in Canada and Kristen in Europe with Tom Sturridge a week or so later .Hopefully for them both no media attention to let them get on with their unhappy lives,why be miserable apart if for the sake of pride you could be happy together still not convinced all is not as it seems.