Robert Pattinson Looks Sexy In New Pic Before ‘Great Gatsby’ Party

Wed, June 26, 2013 12:47pm EDT by 108 Comments
Robert Pattinson LA Party
X17

katie

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 30, 2013

If I understand it correctly Rob just hosted the party meaning he had it at his home for someone else. In that case the guest of honor is the one who chooses the guest list, as the party is held for them.Rob is an artsy person who loves movies, literature and art and would love a cross section of people and thus have a lot in common with the guest of honor. Now that Rob and Kristen are done and are not giving you any news don’t you think it is time you take down the R Patz- K stew heading because they are not a couple.

nenad

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 30, 2013

Just read how Hollywood Life is not allowed to write anything about Katy Perry and rob pattison! Wander why?!
What do you say bonnie, eleanore? They got you by b__s? Is that reason you recycle old news on Kris.

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 30, 2013

Regurgitate, you mean ?
I looked at the listing on the right, and the last date they had for Rob-related stories, was on the 26th.
So why are they not allowed to write anything on Rob or Katy ?
Hmmm, could it be that Robaty are an item ? And that Rob does not want any more media-BS like what he had with Kristen ?

Could be.

Source?

Posted at 8:48 PM on June 30, 2013

Nenad, this is getting old. Why do you come and copy paste this same crap that u don’t substantiate on more than one HWL post? This is the third time I’ve read the same thing from you today. It isn’t worthy drivel unless you can give a legitimate source. Any source.

Frank

Posted at 2:02 AM on June 30, 2013

Oh please, you’ll be back on this site tomorrow.m

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 30, 2013

@ Frank:
Most people usually are. They cannot resist human nature: to talk and make comments featuring one of three things : hate-mongering or gossip. Or just sharing a mere opinion.
It is human nature and people rarely ever change.

Catherine

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 29, 2013

A change of pace, Twihards… No more ranting at you. I’m winding down this part of my mission and ramping up the next part – which is to send off a complaint to Attorney Generals about the professionally-negligent over-obsessions of Twilight Fans that were caused by Stephenie Meyer’s irresponsible, amateur ‘writing style’. I made you a video so that you don’t have to read through my longwinded, hard-to-read blog; and I just posted it to the very top of my most popular posts so you can’t miss it. It’s called, Twilight Fans vs. Hollywood – and it is my LAST DITCH effort to get you to listen to me before I take this maddening message into ORBIT. So my blog is hard to read through – you can watch ONE measley video. Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot.

Mary

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 29, 2013

Does anyone know if Nicholas Jarecki and EL James are friends. If not what was she doing at that birthday party.

Catherine

Posted at 11:27 PM on June 29, 2013

She was there because not only was it a birthday party for Jarecki, but it was also a way for Robert to boost his career. People were invited who would compliment that goal. EL James is the golden girl for the next installment of Twilight; and keeping on the good side of the people who brought you up in Hollywood is always a good idea.

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:04 AM on June 30, 2013

@ Catherine:
On one hand, I can fully understand why a certain someone was not there, but concering the last comment, and i did think about this before I answered, Then in that case, Kristen should, by all rights,had been there.
She was the ( possibly) first person who really “brought him up” in Hollywood.
Then, Catherine Hardwick, and also former castmates (and maybe a few of the crew,too) from the Twilight movies.
like the director from BD 1&2, and most certainly,Kristen.
But you are right, and I do hope that Twilight was not his Titanic.