Kate Middleton & Prince William Hurry To London: Worried For Early Baby?

Wed, June 26, 2013 3:08pm EDT by 17 Comments
SplashNews

Prince William and Kate Middleton have arrived back in London from a trip to North Wales — via a private helicopter! Could the Duchess be worried about an early delivery like Kim Kardashian’s?

Prince William, 31, and pregnant Kate Middleton, 31, made a surprise appearance back home in London after a 200-mile trip from North Wales, landing in their friend’s bright orange colored helicopter atan aerodrome in Denham, Buckinghamshire. The pregnant Duchess is due in mid-July, but could be preparing for the royal baby to arrive at any moment.

Kate and Will Arrive In London

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who was sporting her big baby bump, arrived home in London from a trip to North Wales. The casually-dressed couple and  their dog Lupo seemed to have made the trip a surprise, arriving at the small airport on the outskirts of London quietly, and to no crowd.

The royal couple’s arrival shocked two onlookers, however, who were watching flights land and take off from the grass field. The stunned onlookers admittedly had no idea who the travelers were until they looked back at the pictures days later! Of the royal arrival, the couple told the Daily Mail:

It’s amazing to think that we saw the royal couple without any crowds around them… They were like any other couple out with their dog — albeit having just been flown in by helicopter… Lupo was very well behaved. Kate let him down on to the grass and he stayed close, although you could see he was excited.

The couple may have arrived together, but they didn’t leave the airport that way, departing in two different awaiting vehicles. Will drove off in a Range Rover, while his wife exited in a separate car.

The Royal Couple: Prepping For An Early Delivery?

Kate and Will are expecting their bundle of joy on July 13, but a new report in the Daily Telegraph stated that the heir to the throne may be arriving sooner than we all think. In a last-ditch effort to protect their privacy during their highly publicized pregnancy and birth, they may have lied about their due date — just like Princess Diana did with Prince William in 1982. Kim Kardashian also went into labor three weeks early, which could have scared the pregnant Duchess.

If they are expecting their new bundle of joy sooner than later, the surprise helicopter trip home makes complete sense.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Did Kate and Will fly home to prep for their early delivery?

WATCH: Kate Middleton Pregnant: Prince William and Kate Expecting A Baby

– Lindsay Goldstein

More Kate Middleton and Prince William News:

1. Kate Middleton Could Have Lied About Her Due Date
  2. Kate Middleton ‘Nervous’ Prince William May Miss Royal Birth
  3. Kate Middleton: How She’s Maintained A Healthy Pregnancy

tas tracker

Posted at 10:31 AM on September 3, 2014

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first feedback (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum
it up what I wrote and say, I’m carefully appreciating your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new
to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers?
I’d really like it.

Belajar SEO

Posted at 10:13 AM on June 27, 2014

Greetings from California! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog
on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and
can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good site!

homepage

Posted at 9:01 PM on May 20, 2014

Thanks for giving your ideas. One thing
is that pupils have an alternative between federal government student loan plus a private student loan where it truly is easier to go for student loan online debt consolidation than in the federal student loan.

One thing is that if you find yourself searching for a student loan
you may find that you will want a cosigner. There are many cases where this
is correct because you should find that you do
not employ a past credit score so the loan company will require that you’ve got someone cosign the
money for you. Thanks for your post.
Many thanks for this article. I’d also like to convey that it can become hard
while you are in school and simply starting out
to initiate a long credit rating. There are many individuals who are just
trying to live and have an extended or beneficial credit history is often a difficult factor to
have.
I have learned some important things through your post. I will also like to mention that
there may be a situation in which you will make application
for a loan and don’t need a cosigner such as a
Government Student Support Loan. However, if you are getting a borrowing arrangement through a standard loan provider
then you need to be willing to have a co-signer ready to help you.

The lenders may base their very own decision over a few issues but the most important will be your credit worthiness.
There are some lenders that will as well look at your job
history and make a decision based on that but in many instances it will be
based on on your credit score.
One other issue is when you are in a problem where you
do not possess a co-signer then you may genuinely wish to try to wear out
all of your educational funding options. You’ll find many grants or loans and
other grants that will present you with finances to help
you with school expenses. Many thanks for the post.

sbobet

Posted at 12:27 PM on April 19, 2014

Wonderful work! That is the type of information that should be shared across the net.
Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this submit upper!
Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =)

sbobet

Posted at 12:14 PM on January 19, 2014

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers however this post is truly a pleasant post,
keep it up.

schneekugelhaus.de

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 5, 2013

Hiya people, im a bit of a coffee drinks junkie.
I like never write a comment but I personally was looking over this write-up and so I truly
appreciated it. It offers some genuinely excellent insights for me to digest.
I have got to bring up, I’ve become unhappy just lately due to the fact my bro isn’t here with me.
Looking through the ‘net gives me a small amount of piece of mind though. I’d
choose to give thanks to you because of this stellar
www document which probably helps send out the news related to coffee drinks even more!
I really was curious as to if you have got rss subscriber list so
I can continue to keep updated on this website.

linux hosting

Posted at 12:17 AM on August 5, 2013

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.|

Karen Elleray, Nee [ Hayhoe-Ashard ]

Posted at 12:38 AM on July 10, 2013

Why are some people so mean, Kate is having her first baby and Will is great with her they are happy try and be nice. Look up the word Harlot it comes under ‘H’ you are not a nice person. Get a life and let them live there’s I am so glad that they don’t read this rubbish, and as for Kim and K and their baby North who cares and they are trying to sell the first photos shame on them.

Barb

Posted at 3:09 AM on June 30, 2013

The royal harlot and her stupid husband are spending a million of taxpayer money to renovate their huge home. Who needs a place that big anyway ? Why do multimillionaires {billionaires ?} need to rip off the poor people ? SHAME on them. They could easily pay it themselves. Waity demands a giant place at Kensington. Princess Diana lived in and accepted a smaller amount of rooms in Kensington ! Waity expects everyone to kiss up when she drops her baby….but she’ll still be a PARASITE. They are a load of fakes. They FAKE like they give a damn about people.

Courtney

Posted at 6:20 AM on June 28, 2013

@LULU have you ever seen what that traffic is like in London other than the hospitalization for morning sickness early on Kate hasn’t had any issues. as for weather the baby decides to arrive early or not a due date is only an estimation most first born children are late unless mama dearest is careless during pregnancy

LULU

Posted at 3:11 AM on June 30, 2013

Get off my back creep – she was a fool to take a helicopter. Let the bimbo stay closer to home instead of being dumb enough to have to worry about traffic.

buscit2

Posted at 7:55 PM on June 27, 2013

giving a different due date from the EDC is not alie at all. Kate wants to protect her privacy.would you want her to have a bevy of reporters following and blocking her from receiving the care she might need?that would be horrible.Kate deserves her privacy and she should get it.time will tell.stop the speculation.

monkey

Posted at 4:24 AM on June 27, 2013

what this article fails to mention is the fact these pictures were taken last month.. NOT days ago which this article is suggesting.. Please get your facts straight before publishing sensational incorrect story!

Hannetjie raubenheimer

Posted at 1:51 AM on June 27, 2013

Dear William and Kate. I am thinking of you. Be calm the little baby will came on their own date. Dont worry what the people say. The secret date are yours what you have. The date of 13th July the will came any time 14 days befofe or 14 days after the date. Sometime the sonar date is 1 or 2 days out or late. Congratulation to both of you. Be bless. All my love Hannetjie.

LuLu

Posted at 12:37 AM on June 27, 2013

OH smart, get in a helicopter while 9 months pregnant.

Guess

Posted at 7:03 PM on June 26, 2013

You really think that Kate follows Kim Kardashian?! I am sure that Kate’s doctors are affording her the best care and advice.

abe

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 26, 2013

I won’t accuse them for this, Kate will feel more at home when home!!