Miley Cyrus Interview: My Wedding To Liam Hemsworth Is Still On

Wed, June 26, 2013 11:27am EST by 23 Comments
Liam Hemsworth Miley Cyrus Engaged
Courtesy of YouTube

Obum

Posted at 6:05 AM on August 14, 2013

Miley can’t stop. But i guess they are going to work on their relationship. I do wish them happiness

kris

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 15, 2013

I dont know why they are taking way to long to get married.They have been engage since last year.Its been more than a year,and probably doesn’t have anything ready for a wedding.I they dont tie the knot soon.They going to lose interest in each other and get use to each other.

Kim strahand

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 12, 2013

I’m against a marriage between Miley n Liam simply because she seems to have no morals about how she makes her money. So far, Liam’s movie choices seem to show a great gap between the two’s morals n intellectual level. Run for the hills Liam! You can do extremely much better! I’m quite sure, Miley, that you are laughing all the way to the bank about this comment but I do know one thing, Gods not! I pray this helps you in some way. You crossed the line big time n myself, my family, n town for that matter, have dropped you from everything possible!

Cierra

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 3, 2013

I really am happy for them. I think they make a cute couple and I’d love to see them get married.

Eli

Posted at 12:00 AM on July 2, 2013

Miley is probably trying to find herself. she went through a goody age and now she seems to want to be an opposite. I love the new music but not the music video. a celebration of women is to celebrate the different sizes and characters but turned out to be a celebration of being a sex symbol. as much as she wants to be an adult, but there are ways to do it.
With Liam i think he is struggling to really to put things together. being with a girl who is so wholesome and sweet then suddenly being so different must be a big blow to him. Both of them should come to a consensus or middle ground where they can be comfortable with. they both should consider each others feelings more deeply.

Dama

Posted at 6:51 AM on June 30, 2013

liam is hotter than she is. i do not know if it will last. miley is an average looking girl with average singing ability however she used to be a decent entertainer. this new look is not foolin people . fresh prince never came out with hard looks and music so come one stick to natural growth and stop trying to be a bad girl lol atleast become an alkie first lol

Andrea

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 30, 2013

See, this is the problem. Whenever Miley returns to the spotlight she tries too hard to be sexy and goes about it too strongly. By doing so she just ends up turning everyone off because she’s not focusing enough on her music and ends up disappearing again when everyone stops paying attention. She needs to learn how to find a balance. Yes, it’s important to keep up a certain image but at the same time she needs to stay focused on the reason she’s in the spotlight in the first place and that’s her music. Right now, she appears to be forgetting that (again) and staying focused on maintaining a raunchy and sexy appearance.

Michelle

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 28, 2013

I don’t like the “new” Miley… she used to be my favorite singer and she inspired me to sing (which I’m actually pretty good at) I used to want to be like her but now her image is creeping me out! I agree that’s she’s a bad example I don’t even listen to her new songs I listen to her old ones which to me where Inspiring. It’s really sad that she changed soo much :( …

megatron

Posted at 8:28 PM on August 1, 2013

amen, sister!!

kcbowns

Posted at 10:05 AM on June 28, 2013

Miley IS setting a bad example. Thank you for pointing that out. Everyone has their right to act how they want, but when it comes to being a role model, you give up that right so young girls who look up to you will learn to be confident and respectful girls.

kaylen

Posted at 8:58 AM on June 27, 2013

no! i min Liam is so hoooot i wish i cud hv hm 2 myself, joking :-) (nt abt Liam bein hot) i rily think they make a gud couple so yep um hapi 4 dm

cgc071

Posted at 12:07 AM on June 27, 2013

He’s to good for her… If they do marry I’m sure he’ll be sorry.
I think she’s a problem child with a capital C.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 26, 2013

MILEY IS SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 26, 2013

WUJUUUU! Miley and Liam! Forever <3

=====

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 26, 2013

I think that she’s a Christian a she still has her “purity ring” on her finger. It’s been popularized in 2008 by the Jonas Brothers.

Christians are being mocked in Hollywood. People had to sold their soul to the devil in order to become rich and famous.

cgc071

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 27, 2013

I’ve seen to many pic’s an video’s of her smoking weed an filthy mouthed. That’s not a Christian in my books. No one should say the F word. NOBODY.

Brittany

Posted at 2:10 AM on June 28, 2013

thats a very ignorant comment… that your not christian if you do or have smoked weed. EXTREMELY ignorant!!!! I am a christian. I found God/Christ in the mountains… and maintain a wonderful relationship. I have smoked weed and still partake from time to time. I am a GOOD person. Sometimes my most spiritual conversations with the Lord happen after I have had ” a puff”, it relaxes me from the chaotic world in which we all live. AND!!! Not ALL people who have or do partake in smoking weed, overinduldge!!! There are MUCH more HORRIBLE addictions in this life, far worse than weed, that “so called” Christians partake in!!! People need to STOP JUDGING and let the “Big Guy” do that!!! Look at yourself and maybe you should get a clue about what spirituality and Christianity REALLY means! Geesh.
May God be with you… good luck.

Hi!

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 26, 2013

Congrats Miley and Liam!

tanya

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 26, 2013

yeeeepppiiiiiieee!!!!!…….am so happy for the two… congrats miley n liam!!!… wish u loads of luck…(lol)…XD

Carmen

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 26, 2013

So happy for them! Even though Miley has changed, I still think she has the same sense of humor, same consideration for others, same love for her fiancé, all the traits that I believe made Liam fall in love with her. He wouldn’t leave just because she’s becoming more outspoken and confident, and I would never think Miley would break off her engagement just because she wants to be the “bad girl” that everyone thinks she is.

abe

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 26, 2013

but after asking “When”?
she just smiled.

sadie dudley.

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 26, 2013

i am so happy for u! that’s the good thing about it;)

Chris

Posted at 11:35 AM on June 26, 2013

We already knew it though, from Liam ;)