Karrueche Tran’s Blonde Extensions — Love Or Loathe? Vote

Wed, June 26, 2013 12:48pm EDT by 45 Comments
Karrueche Tran Hair Blonde
Courtesy of Instagram/FameFlynet

Karrueche Tran posted a pic of herself on Instagram on June 25 that has generated quite the buzz! The aspiring model is often in the spotlight due to her involvement with Chris Brown but his pic has everyone talking about a different subject — her new hair!

Karrueche Tran, 25, is making some big changes recently, with her hair at least! Karrueche posted a pic of herself on June 25 on Instagram showing off her dramatically different hairdo. From brown and curly, to blonde, long, and straight, are you loving her new look, HollywoodLifers? Keep reading for more on her hair!

Karrueche Tran’s Hair Is Blonde — Love Or Loathe?

“Hair weave killah!” was the caption on Karrueche’s picture of her new hair. The model dramatically altered her hair by adopting a new long, blonde weave.

Two days before her makeover, she posted a pic of herself in DC sporting a very short, curly, and dark hairdo. It looks like she was really looking for a big change considering her new look is the exact opposite of her previous hairdo!

Karrueche’s Relationship With Chris Brown

Karrueche’s involvement with Chris Brown is still questionable, but one thing we do know is that the two have been spending lots of time together now that Rihanna and Chris are no longer an item.

The transformation was all thanks to Just Extensions where you can find out more on them via their website – http://www.justextensionshair.com

While we are questioning KT’s relationship status, we are also questioning her new hairdo. What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you love or loathe her new blonde weave? Let us know!

WATCH: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Kiss At Billboard Awards 2013

– Shira Benozilio

More Karrueche Tran News:

1. Chris Brown: Is Karrueche Tran His Official Girlfriend Again? The Truth
  2. Karrueche Tran: How She Really Feels About Chris Brown & Rihanna’s Split
  3. Karrueche Tran: Why She Doesn’t Hate Rihanna

Posted at 4:23 PM on July 1, 2013

QUIT TRYING TO BE RIHANNA NUT? GET YOUR OWN IDENITITY IT WOULD FIT YOU BETTER KARRUCHE?

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 1, 2013

SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE ITS WEARING HER DOWN SHE REALLY LOOKS OLD SHE’S AGING I THINK? KARRUCHE GET A REAL JOB FOR YOURSELF?

Annbarb

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 1, 2013

I AM BORED AGAIN AND THE VOICES ARE GETTING LOUDER. I AM SITTING IN THE CLOSIT AND NEED TO POO. THE CLOSIT DOOR IS LOCKEDED FROM MY SIDE BUT I CAN,TS FIGURE OUT HOW TO UNLOCKED IT. ANY THOUGHTS PEEPLES OF THE WORLD? I,LL JUST SIT HERES AND WAITS ON THE ADVICES OF THE DUMMIES.

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 1, 2013

IT WON’T WORK WHO EVER YOU ARE USING ME? TO COMMENT YOUR A REAL NUT? PUT YOUR NAME UP SO WE CAN SEE THIS REAL PSCHO- NUT THAT YOUR ARE?

Annbarb

Posted at 5:03 PM on July 1, 2013

OH, I AM RANTINGS AGAINED. I LIKE TO CALL NAMESES AT THE PEEBLES THAT I DON,T KNOW TO BUILD MY OWN SELFS ESTEEMS AND TO MAKES SUR THE PEEVLES KNOW HOW DESPARATLY I NEED THE TIN FOILED HATS TO MAKE SURE THE GUBMENT DON,T STEELS MEH THAUWTS. I AM STILL LOCKEDED IN MEH CLAUSET WITH THE LOCKEDED ON THE INSIDE. I CAN SEE THE LOCKEDED KNOB BUT CAN,TED FUGURE OUT HOW TO UNLOCKEDED THE KNOB AND TURNED THE KNOB TO GET OUT TO GET TO MEH TIN FOILED HAT. SEND MEH MORE TIN FOILED HATS, SO THAT KAE DON,TED READ MEH THAUGHTS AND TELL CHRIS THAT I NEED HELPED WITH THE KNOB. I AM BABBLEING AGIN BUT, IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I NEEDS MEH TIN FOILED HAT.

Anna

Posted at 6:53 PM on June 30, 2013

Ugly as always.

AverageJoeBlog

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 30, 2013

Oh my gosh, I don’t follow the likes of Chris Brown, Karrueche or even Rihanna much anymore, but is it just me or does this Karrueche girl, keep copying Rihannas Style?? Wow get your own identity girl! Through photos you seem like a nice enough woman so stop doing this!! it’s just WEIRD! The movie ‘ single white female’ comes to mind! Watch and learn!

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 30, 2013

TELL ME SOMETHING HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFETIME SEEN THE LIKES OF A WOMEN TO ACT THE WAY SHE DOES,???? TELL ME ONE? YOU CAN’T BECAUSE WOMEN IS SICK? AND JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURE THEY PUT IN PUBLIC IS THAT A NICE WOMEN THAT ACTS THAT WAY AT 25 YEARS OF AGE TELL ME? DO YOU KNOW ONE? THIS IS A DESPARTE WOMEN WITH NOT MORALS? LOOK AT THE PICTURE? IS THAT NORMAL! OH YEH? KARRUCHE WASH THAT TONGUE BEFORE YOU STICK IT OUT? SO SAD? BYE!

charming

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 28, 2013

say what you’ll like it still don’t change a thing

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 28, 2013

THIER GOES THE DRAGON FLY WITH THAT MESS IN HER HAIR AND THE NASTY TONGUE GO WASH YOUR TONGUE OFF KARRUCHE? NASTY LOOKING!! EW!? WHATS THAT WHITE STUFF ON YOUR TONGUE ITS MAKING ME SICK?

Tyron

Posted at 6:50 PM on June 28, 2013

I like Karrueche, she’s cool.

Kelliy & Kairya twins sister

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 27, 2013

Nice hair color & she gonna change her hair color no matter what color it’s Plus she had Blond hair hair before Ain;t nothing new

vee

Posted at 9:08 AM on June 27, 2013

Hey would pick the picture where her hair is not styled. The one from the back looks much better. I believe the question was tho “do you like it” not “who had it first”.

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 28, 2013

KARRUCHE TOO DARK FOR BLOND HAIR SHE LOOKS A MESS? EW!

Meme

Posted at 6:33 AM on June 27, 2013

I hate on rihanna because she is cool, funny,
awesome and infact she is undoubtly sexy.
Most of the times she dresses better than kae
my idol on which i suck her juices and her boy
tits. Kae stinks but i do it for money since i dnt
have a job, i hate riri cuz even all my ex boiz used to crush on her now i dnt hv a boifrnd.
And the only celebrity crush i have is Chris and
chris is the love of her life also, tell me aint
these reasonz enuf to hate on her? Yes am
hating so dnt b suprised chic z way past my
level nt to talk of koochie.

Shenellica Bettencourt

Posted at 11:04 PM on June 26, 2013

Annbarb……..Pumpkin….why don’t you run on over to Rihanna’s twitter page an confess your love for her…Ya’ll can get married now in California and file taxes together……….and errything…..

Posted at 7:43 PM on June 28, 2013

SHENELLICA BETTENCOURT?/ WHERE YOU COME FROM? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT? WIERD PROBABLY LIKE YOU! THATS NO AMERICAN NAME IS IT? WHY DON’T GO WHERE YOU CAME IN AT? THE BACK DOOR NIT WIT! GET GOING NUT!

Posted at 2:37 PM on June 30, 2013

SHENELLICA BETTENCOURT? IS THAT YOUR NAME? IVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME AND I CAN COMMENT WHAT I FEEL? IS THE TRUTH HURTING YOU? NIT-WIT-OR WHAT? YOU GET LOST? WHO ARE YOU, AND ANOTHER THING CHRIS WILL NEVER MARRY NO ONE LIKE THAT IS HUNGRY FOR MONEY ANYWAY SHES NOT IN HIS LEAGUE WHATS SO EVER? SO KEEP DREAMING SHE NOT OF THE SAME CLOTH? BYE! NUT!

Annbarb

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 26, 2013

O YEH!! BYE DUM DUMS!! BUT I WILL BE BACK IN 5 SECUNDS BECAYSE I HUVV NO BOYFRAND AND NO JOB!! IM ON GOVERNMANT SOCIAL SECURITIES DISABILITIEES HELP BECUZ MY DUM DUM MUM PUT ME ON DISABILITIIIES BECUZ OF MI SPEECH IMPAARED!! OK DUMBOS!! GO TO SLEEP I GO NOW!!BYE!!

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 30, 2013

QUIT THE BULL, IT WON’T WORK? YOU CAN DOUBLE COMMENT ALL YOU WANT BUT IT WON’T WORK? BYE! HA! LIKE ITS ME ? SO SAD ITS FUNNY!

Annbarb

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 26, 2013

LOOOK AT ME! IF I DONT TYPO INN CAPS NOBDY WOULD PAY ATENTIAN TO MEE!! I’M AN ATENTIAN WHORE!! LOOK AT ME!! PAY ATENTIEN TO ME PLEESSE!! I HUVV FIVE BROTHERS AND NOONE PAYS ATENTION TO ME AND I DONT HUVV A BOYFRIEND BECUS I’M A DUMBO BECASE I CAN’T SPELL OR SPEEK ENGLISH OK!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL DUMBOS DUM DUMS!!

Posted at 6:39 PM on June 26, 2013

KARRUCHE NEEDS TO GO AND WASH THAT NASTY TONGUE SHE’S SHOWING TO WORLD ITS NASTY? NASTY? MAKING ME SICK! OH! WHERE SHE AT? I DON’T SEE NOTHING BUT STRINGS OF HAIR HANGING DUH!! WITH THAT NASTY TONGUE GO CLEAN IT KARRUCHE!

maria

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 26, 2013

She has a horrible complexion. Zits and moles she tries to cover up. Got to stop eating all that garbage and partying all night. Blonde hair on an Asian just doesn’t work for me. She tries too hard.

Posted at 5:55 PM on June 26, 2013

MARIA? SHE WOULD DO FINE IF SHE QUIT TRYING TO BE RIHANNA! AND DRESS LIKE HER? SHE TRIES WITH THAT LITTLE BOY SHAPE ITS SO OVEIOUS WHAT SHE DOING? UNLESS YOUR BLIND? IM NOT GOING TO MAKE EXCUSESS FOR A GROWN WOMEN THATS TWENTY FIVE YEARS OLD! RIHANNA NOT EVEN BOTHERING HER??? THATS WHAT SO SAD! PROBABLY LAUGHING MOST OF THE TIME ? THATS WHAT I WOULD BE DOING IF I WAS HER? SO SAD! BYE.

Meme

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 27, 2013

@Maria: Blonde hair on black girls don’t work for me either.

Lisa

Posted at 5:39 PM on June 26, 2013

She looks the same no matter what she does to her hair. I remember reading where she said she hated her blonde hair, idiot. Wish a bee would sting her tongue so maybe she’d keep it in her dang mouth. More interestingly Rihanna made Forbes List of Most Powerful People, ahead of Lebron, Tiger, Katy. No here’s something that Karrachure Train can’t rip off of Rih, she will never ever ever make Forbes or even read it for that matter.

Posted at 5:44 PM on June 26, 2013

LISA! KARRUECHE HAS BLACK IN HER AND ASIAN DID YOU HERE ME HER FATHER IS DARK LIKE HER! AND BLOND HAIR IS SO CRAZY ON SOMEONE THAT SHADE? SORRY RIHANNA IS FAIR SKIN AND SHE WEAR IT! SHE’S BEEN WEARING BLOND YEARS BACK GO LOOK AT HER PICTURES BEFORE KARRUCHE WAS THOUGHT ABOUT AND GET A LIFE WILL YOU? ITS NOT GOING TO WORK ROACHES! BYE.

Lisa

Posted at 6:02 PM on June 26, 2013

I know annbarb, I agree with you. Rihanna has beautiful skin and looks great in all hair colors, even that red color she had early on. I’m not sure if she’s copying Rihanna or trying to be twins with Chris!

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 26, 2013

KARRUECHE TRAN TO YOU?? LOOK REDICULEOUS, YOU WILL NEVER BE RIHANNA!!!!!, I KNOW RIHANNA GOT TO BE SICK OF YOU? THATS NO WAY TO GET CHRIS BACK? YOU LOOK LIKE HELL? GO GET A REAL LIFE FOR YOURSELF AND MOVE ON! KARRUECHE ITS NOT GOING TO WORK?

sonja

Posted at 5:36 PM on June 26, 2013

So that means rihanna was a copy cat when she got her ombre hair because karrueche had it first?!!!. Cut the crap, all haters. Chris is with kae because she is better and he knows it. Karrueche doesn’t has to copy no one, she has the man!

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 26, 2013

SONJA! WHERE YOU BEEN RIHANNA BEEN ROCKING THOSE HAIR STYLE YEARS BACK WHERE YOU FROM ! THE ICE AGE DUMMIE! SO STUPID YOU ALL SO STUPID YOU WANT CHRIS WITH HER SO BAD! SO SAD! SHE’S WANTS IT TOO, THOSE KIND ARE DANGEROUS SHE WILL MILK HIM POOR IF HE MARRIED THAT MONSTER THAT SHE IS?

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 26, 2013

Karrueche’s been rocking the ombre hairstyle since 2010 when she and Chris first started dating. Look at the pics from that time. On instagram she’s always saying how much she wants to go back blonde but she cant becasue it damaged her hair. Stop with the lies about her copying Rihanna! If anything Rihanna copied her since thats you guys’ logic.

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 26, 2013

WE ALL KNOW SHE WANTS TO BE RIHANNA ITS SO OVEIOUS SHE CRAZY AS HELL? THE PSCHO-KARRUECHE TRAN! SHE’S NOT FAMOUS AND SHE LOVES THE LIFE STYLE THAT CHRIS PAYS FOR HER AND HIS FRIENDS GETTING HER THOSE GIGS! SHE JUST CAN’T MOVE ON? THIS WOMEN IS A NUT? IN ALL MY LIFE IVE NEVER SEEN A PERSON THATS IN THE SPOT LIGHT ON SOMEONE ELSE MERITS THAT CAN’T SEEM TO MOVE ON? WHATS WRONG WITH THIS NUT! SHE’S JUST WASTING HER LIFE AWAY HOPING RIHANNA DON’T ENTER INTO CHRIS LIFE AGAIN? BUT TIME WILL TELL? PLEASE QUIT TRYING TO BE RIHANNA! YOU’LL NEVER REACH THAT PLATO- IN THIS LIFE YOU DON’T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SMALL LITTLE GIRL BODY DO YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR KARRUCHE COME ON?

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 26, 2013

YEH AND HER HAIR FELL OUT SHE LOOKED TERRIBLE TOO! BE WHO YOU ARE? YOU ARE TO DARK FOR THAT KARRUECH? SORRY! SOMEONE HELP HER? CALL HER MOM? DUH!

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 26, 2013

RIHANNA IS FAMOUS? KARRUECHE IS NOT? THATS HER PROBLEM? WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS? SO QUIT THE BULL SHE’S GOING MAD! WORRYING LIKE HELL ABOUT RIHANNA COMING BACK INTO CHRIS LIFE? THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT? AND SHE WILL LOSE? POINT BLANK? BYE.

Annbarb

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 1, 2013

I AM BORED AGAIN SO HERES I GOES ON AN STUPIDO RANTO. MY LIFE IS SO BORING BECAUSE PEOPLES CAN,T SEEN TO UNDERSTAND WUT I RITESED. THE TIN FOIL HATS I WEARS AINT’ED WORKIN ENYMORE, THE PEOPLES ARE STEALING MY THOUGHTS AGIN. PLEASE SENDS TIN FOIL HAT MONEY TO ME….PLEEEEZE.

AverageJoeBlog

Posted at 5:38 PM on June 30, 2013

Your right, she did have blonde back then but it was not ombré, just blonde with a black re growth! And To be honest she dyed it blonde after Rihanna had dyed her hair very blonde. I am a hair stylist with an olive complexion, and personally I do not like dark complexion ladies or gentlemen with blonde hair, it is equally as wrong as a very very pale complexion person with jet black hair! Just wrong!

Jessica

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 26, 2013

She seriously copying rihanna hair….She needs to stop. She past desperate

just to real for ya

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 26, 2013

She has been blonde in the past…..you already knew that….stop stretching.

Hi!

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 26, 2013

You can’t really tell because of the picture but I like Karrueche’s new hair.

Posted at 5:35 PM on June 26, 2013

SHE’S NUTS QUIT THE MADDNESS NUT! WHATS ITS SUPPOSE TO DO HIPE HER UP! IT DOESN’T HELP! SHE’S TOO DARK!! FOR ONE THING! BYE.

herma

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 26, 2013

mais putin , laisser cette meuf tranquille , le blond n’appartient à personne et encore moins à Rihanna ! chacun est libre de faire ce qu’il veut sans vouloir être comparer à telle ou telle personne …. c’est bon laisser la tranquille !!!!!!!!!

Jalynah

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 26, 2013

She’s tryin to go blonde like RiRi’s man. Honey that’s how he went through his missin RiRi stage!! Don’t make that how you go through your missin Chris stage!! :/

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 2:04 PM on June 26, 2013

Jalynah is delusional. The trend is blonde, dummy. Grow up!

Carmen

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 26, 2013

You can’t really say, it’s not the best picture and it doesn’t give you an image of how it really looks… But I think it looked better before.