Justin has been allegedly smacking lips with Las Vegas model Jordan Ozuna, and while Selena definitely has an opinion on the matter, it is not a reaction you would expect!

Selena Gomez’s Surprising Reaction To Justin Bieber’s New Girl

Tue, June 25, 2013 5:51pm EDT by 139 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber New Girlfriend
FameFlyNet, Facebook

joshua

Posted at 6:09 AM on July 12, 2013

HeyY……..justin is a guy 4 God sake ……..to me his not wrong jus that he shouldn’t brake someones hrt

zyair shephard

Posted at 6:52 PM on December 11, 2013

he is not justin is a jerk.

Sanskruti

Posted at 10:41 PM on July 7, 2013

Selena is very right and her disigen is also good !

Patrica grant

Posted at 11:04 PM on September 3, 2013

Wood you be my friend you is a tip a friend that’s is carrying and text me when you get this message

febiansyah

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 2, 2013

anakayam123

Shauna xx

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 1, 2013

Isn’t it mad how alike Selena & that other girl are? Just saying.

Lauren Wright

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 1, 2013

I cannot stand Justin Bieber. I think he’s got his head shoved too far up his but. I think that Selena is so mature and I look up to her for not even giving Justin a second glance at his horrible behavior. I just can’t wait for the day when Justin goes crawling back to Selena, crying at how he messed up and how his MARRIED girlfriend dumped him. I hope to God that she’ll shut the door in his face. That’s what I would do.

delanie

Posted at 10:32 AM on July 1, 2013

I miss Jelena:(
Even though they might, and i repeat might be done for good i will believe in them both.

Jelena plz get back together

Jelena FOREVER:)
You were the pefect two and you still are:)

Biebers girl

Posted at 4:52 AM on July 1, 2013

Selena should be with her family but I think she and Justin should get back together she brought out the best in Justin.she made him happy and a good boy and he used to still pay attention to his fans.now since he broke up with Selena and went for this stupid model/waitress he is becoming a bad boy buy acting up and ignoring his fans. So I say that him and Selena should get back together for everyones sake for beliebers for him and for Selena. Please Justin and Selena if you reading this please get back together . Tanya

Justin Beaver The M************

Posted at 1:13 AM on July 1, 2013

I’m glad they both moved on. Selena is too good for Justin anyways; Justin is too immature.

Biebers girl

Posted at 4:59 AM on July 1, 2013

Seriously you are just a hater if you hate JB so much pls just leave him alone and let him live his life and this goes to all you haters out there JB is a person like all of you and he just wants a normal life sure he might be famous but he is a person he has feelings he has a life so let him live it the way he wants to

Patrica grant

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 3, 2013

Hater you think we hating he broke Selena ,Taylor’s ,I can,t rember there names they will come back to me but you just taking up for him

Dick Blessing

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 29, 2013

Are you sure that Bieber clown doesn’t have a vagina?

Monica Kosman

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 29, 2013

Bieber… u r so pity man now, hope u become a good man later

watiey

Posted at 11:35 AM on June 28, 2013

Jordan ozuna not beauty like selena. Selena its better than jordan. . .Jo i think its ugly

Monica Kosman

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 29, 2013

yaa i agreed with that

Defending Biebs

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 28, 2013

I don’t believe that he’s going out with her. It’s sad that every girl Bieber hangs out with nowadays is his “New girlfriend”

Gaby Bieber

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 28, 2013

I think there’s still hope #jelina

Hunger games fan

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 27, 2013

I don’t really care about what he does or who he dates. I really couldn’t care less. It’s good he’s with that gurl, he’s out of Selena’s hair! I think they both should just move on, which they r doing and focus on their careers. As for Selena I think the best choice she has made is dump him and I can’t wait to buy her album and watch her new movie!!!!

me

Posted at 7:13 PM on June 27, 2013

And what is wrong with her to make you disappointed in justin just caus he not with selena dont mean that he cant be happy I wonder if its because she looks black if it is yall is some racist people

Maria Fuentes

Posted at 4:26 PM on June 27, 2013

i hate this jorden i mean lets be honest she is not perfet for justin !!!!!!
jelena 4ever

Nathalie

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 28, 2013

AMEN!

Jamey starnes

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 28, 2013

Hey first of all selena Gomez is my woman and second she already said that their never getting back together love you always selena

GOMEZGAL

Posted at 7:30 AM on July 2, 2013

that was be for they got back. and she said that the first time they broke up (November) the second (December) the third (June). And she has a habbit of taking him back

ivan

Posted at 3:10 PM on June 27, 2013

You guys sound as if you were married to him. He has a life. Furthermore, nothing indicates they are dating. She is probably a fan he met and had a quick fling with just as practically everyone else does in Hollywood. Perhaps you could go to One Direction or Austin Mahone or some other teen idol that will keep you happy. Justin will lose some fans over little things but will gain more loyal fans that don’t fuzz over every thing he does or says.

liza

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 27, 2013

I would rather see Justin together with selena than jordan. but I seriously dont Think that she is Justins girlfriend I just think they have a flirt or a summerlove.

Carina (@gotsgomez)

Posted at 12:13 PM on June 27, 2013

Justin, I would rather see you alone than with Jordan I’m disappointed.

Michu

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 27, 2013

JB you hurt my FEELiNG and even SELENA. I always put something about you and you don’t
answer me SOOO ……….. Think what r u doing FRIST then DOO Justin bieber😪😪😢😰😰

bell

Posted at 11:56 AM on June 27, 2013

What a loser justin is !!!!!
I’m not a fan but I hate guys who like older girls
It’s so unnatural for me!!!
And if he likes This boob showing slut then Gd for him
As for selena it’s very good she discovered her durty ex’s mind
And left him (her sister and mum and frds are more important
Than losers ) so gd for her !!!

shainia

Posted at 10:10 AM on June 27, 2013

wow selena u are doing a great job just worrying about yourself and your new baby sis he is not worth your time u can do much better and get older guys who are mature

kalani

Posted at 3:25 AM on June 27, 2013

I’m a ten yr old prostitute. Doctor didn’t know
What sex I was when I was born so they gave
Me oestrogen and now im sort of female.
I’m also very much loathed by my parents
who can blame them. I smell like poop. Fresh
Human poop. My only hope is to convince
David conway to marry me

LucianaLyon (@LucianaLyon)

Posted at 5:36 AM on June 27, 2013

what Julie replied I didnt know that you can get paid ($)4027 in 1 month on the internet. have you seen this web link… can99.ℂ­om

Aleyah

Posted at 1:24 AM on June 27, 2013

Hi justin I was yr fan u just hurt my feelings I was crying because I needed u and u were not there

people are snobs

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 26, 2013

Some of the pics of Jordan are gorgeous. And, no offence, but Selena has lots of pics of herself with her boobs sticking out. Why can’t Justin see whomever he wants? Why wouldn’t a waitress or model, or whatever, not be good enough? Excuse me, but at one time, Selena was not always so rich, and she was the product of a broken marriage. Didn’t Justin once get food from a food bank? I think it’s wrong to judge Jordan because she is a waitress or a model. Who cares? If she makes him happy, more power to the both of them. She looks amazing in some of her pics. He definitely seems to have a type, and she fits the bill, and looks like she is fun-loving. At this stage in Justin’s life, this is exactly what he should do.

Sabrina

Posted at 10:59 AM on June 27, 2013

I Like you ;)

Jessica

Posted at 2:53 PM on June 27, 2013

Well said!

KALANI

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 26, 2013

PLS JUSTIN AND JORDAN WERE A ENCOUNTER. NOT REALLY DATING., I THINK JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE REALLY FOCUS ON THERE CAREER AND NOT SO MUCH ON THERE LOVE LIFE. EVEN THOUGH SELENA’S LOVE AND ONLY IS BAYLOR AND HER TRUE LOVE IS GRACIE. WHO SHE ADORES AND LOVES SO MUCH.