John Mayer & Katy Perry Rekindle Their Romance At Friars Club Event

Tue, June 25, 2013 1:44pm EDT by 15 Comments
David Alan Kogut/Friars Club

bgks372

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 29, 2013

@fickle minded…I agree with you…you are on to something. RP is a crybaby and wanted to hurt KS to get back at her for publicly bringing their “private” relationship public RP needed time to enact his next role, that of a hurt sensitive “soul”. KP was just the tool RP needed to severe ties between he an KS. Nick is probably loving it.

Guest

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 25, 2013

Wow. Can’t believe the majority of the responses about a Katy and John article are about Rob P. It would be exhausting to execute 1/100 of the collusion ideas being tossed around on here. In the day of Social Media, ya can’t hide for long if you are a hunted celeb like Rob. If anything let Katy’s willingness to try again with the tortured soul and non-perfect man be a lesson to Rob. True love doesn’t seek perfection- it seeks connection. Katy may be a good influence on Rob after all.

guest

Posted at 6:36 AM on June 27, 2013

I hope so. I hope this is for real.

noradiazrodney

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 25, 2013

Maybe now Robert Pattinson well think twice about who really loves him and stopes hurting people and leave them out to dry who’s next??????

SILMOCULLEN

Posted at 2:57 PM on June 25, 2013

LOL not worked his lie, she is a person who plays dirty, and I hope rob realized that, I think her face does not reflect the happiness of a person who has reconciled with his “love”, not out of things as she wanted, deserves what many reviews say it.

No es muy bueno mi ingles y lo pongo en español también,

JAJA no le funciono su mentira, ella es una persona que juega sucio, y espero que rob se diera cuenta de eso, creo que su cara (la de Perry) no refleja la felicidad de una persona que se ha reconciliado con su “amor”, no le salieron las cosas como ella queria, merece lo que muchos comentarios dicen de ella.

noradiazrodney

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 25, 2013

I think all she was doing was useing Robert Pattinson to get John Mayer jealousand it seems to work now Robert Pattinson is left alone.

Patsy Dean

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 25, 2013

just as Roger implied I am inspired that you can earn ($)4243 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you look at this site link… can99.ℂ­om

Get What You Ask For

Posted at 3:12 PM on June 25, 2013

Rob is just as bad and has a track record of using girls and hiding his real girlfriends in order to have one night stand relationships since he was with Nina Schubert in 2005. What is the saying that birds of a feather flock together is so true. Rob and Katy are just alike that’s why they have been such good friends with benefits since 2008. Rob knew what he was doing and didn’t care about who he hurt or anything else but climbing the HW ladder. He is a user just like Perry is so they deserve the hurt they get in life since they created it. Rob has also dug Sara Romer out of the closet where he kept their relationship quite since 2011. I guess Kristen like Nikki and Nina finally wised up and dumped his A$$ when it all came to a head in May with Perry. No one could pack as much mess as he had in garbage bags in 30 min without it being packed for him. I think she through him out not the other way around.

Katie

Posted at 10:03 PM on June 25, 2013

@Get what you ask for: I’ve been wondering about this very thing for some time now. I also think Kristen threw his nasty self out. She just seems so much happier now than I’ve seen her in a very long time. Like I’ve said before, people like Kristen don’t cheat when they’re getting their needs met. Rob wasn’t owning up to his part of the relationship and RS took advantage. I’m so glad to not see Kristen “following” Rob around anymore. That just doesn’t seem like the girl I’ve watched grow up; she was so strong. I think he abused her emotionally. And now for Katy Perry – look out babe, you’re bound and determined to get hurt again.

SSSSybil

Posted at 6:43 AM on June 27, 2013

Very well put. I agree with your consensus.

Inseperable

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 25, 2013

Good…. shes far more suited to Meyer. Glad shes kicked the fame whore formerly know as Robert Pattinson to the curb.

@Inseperable

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 25, 2013

Well if she hasn’t moved on then Rob will just use her for her connections and marketing his image, hide her as his girlfriend and toss her when he has gotten everything he needs to go on to his next conquest and career goal. I don’t see Rob as a fame whore be a opportunist whore willing to destroy a girls trust to market his image and climb the Hollywood Machine ladder. He did this with Nina, Nikki and Kristen. I just wish girls would wise up when it concerns the actions of this guy. Telling your one night stands you are in an open relationship when you have made the girl you are in the relationship think otherwise is just immoral to both girls you are seeing. Rob is no more better now than John Mayer was back in his womanizing cheating days. Rob fooled me and a lot of his fans playing the humble gentleman who didn’t believe in cheating on his true love. I guess if you think every relationship you are in is open then you can lie enough to yourself to believe you are not cheating when you are. They are saying Sara Romer was his date for Nick’s party. Wonder how long that affair was going on before Kristen wised up and if Sara thinks he will honestly be monogamous with her after his track record with relationships. He is good looking but not enough to go through that kind of treatment when there are other fish in the sea just as good looking and know how to treat a girl in a relationship.

noradiazrodney

Posted at 3:13 PM on June 25, 2013

I think u said it all about RB i know i wased fooled by him…. dont get me wrong i like RB i just dont like his actions and the way he fooled and act like he was the one that was the hurt soul

Barbi Belt

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 25, 2013

She is SLUT

fickle minded

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 25, 2013

I think one way or the other katy and rob did use each other. Katy did make john jealous of rob and rob used katy to hurt kristen, eschew him that made a reason for rob to move on. Anyway, life is like a wheel sometimes you are up and sometiimes you are down.