Jordan Ozuna: Photos Of Justin Bieber’s Alleged New Girlfriend

Tue, June 25, 2013 8:10am EDT by 45 Comments
Jordan Ozuna Pics
Courtesy Of Instagram, FameFlynet

Bryanna

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 2, 2014

Justin bieber is doing to wrong thing I feel like hes a bad influence but the same time he cant do that to his ex selena gomez he needs to give himself a brake I swear

mrs.justin bieber

Posted at 4:28 PM on January 19, 2014

justin bieber need to get back with selena gomez

greyson jordan banda

Posted at 6:16 PM on August 13, 2013

i thnk justin bieber shud chuz hum a date

mrs.justin bieber

Posted at 4:31 PM on January 19, 2014

no u wrong

Mrs.Mahone

Posted at 5:15 AM on July 1, 2013

As long as Selena and Austin don’t date I’m fine

Carlina

Posted at 10:50 PM on June 30, 2013

They’re just hooking up.If I was justin and saw my “girlfriend” posting half naked pics for the world to see and in hooters shirts no less, I wouldve drop her like yesterdays trash. not only is she making herself look bad, she’s adding that tag to justin. because I mean come on yeah she’s pretty but shes a fame whore looking for a bigger gig. I like justin even if he does have poor choice in women.

Emily

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 30, 2013

Austin Mahone will never be ‘the new JB’ because there is only 1 Justin and he is better than Austin in my opinion. Although Austin is a good dancer he can’t sing. He sings like on of the JoBros, I don’t like the JoBros. So I think Selena keeps Justin grounded and they should go out again and just forget about what happened in the past. Jordan is a friend of Liltwist. So she must be trashy and a slut. Thats my opinion, don’t judge me.

Chelbell

Posted at 7:58 PM on June 29, 2013

Selena is 20 something and Austin is like 16 highly unlikely that they are dating and if they are she does have a type attention whore. She’s moving on from one rising star to the next.

Addie

Posted at 11:28 PM on July 6, 2013

It’s true she went for Justin right after he started rising in popularity and now Austin Mahone….now she’s more popular than ever.