Kristen Stewart: Fans React To Actress’ Tattoo On Twitter

Mon, June 24, 2013 10:04am EDT by 70 Comments
Kristen Stewart Tattoo Fans React
Courtesy of Facebook

Staci

Posted at 8:08 PM on June 24, 2013

Just looking over the past year on the on-off relationship of Katy and John it mirrors Kristen and Rob In July it is interesting that Katy gets finally divorced in the same month in which that the scandal broke with Kristen – Rob and Katy are free to be with each other. Then Katy hooks up with John and Rob goes back to Kristen. In the spring we see Katy break up with John and then within a few months Rob and Kristen break up. So if Katy is back with John then Rob is going to try to get back with Kristen while Katy is busy. Rob is waiting again for Katy to finish scratching her itch with John Mayer so they can finally be together (John and Katy were in NY over the weekend and there are pictures). Kristen was not going to play second fiddle to Katy anymore. Rob and Kris argued back in May which has been reported – it has been mentioned he wanted a break (note – intersting Katy was free at the time) and Kristen finally gave him the boot as if he wanted a break it was going to be permanent. Rob must have been surprised that Kristen stood up to him and was not going to be walked all over. This just my option on how it is interesting that Rob and Kristen are apart and together again within a short time depending what happening in Katy’s relationships.

@Staci

Posted at 9:19 PM on June 24, 2013

Hmm….interesting to note, but so sad if that’s the truth.

@@Staci

Posted at 12:21 AM on June 25, 2013

@@Staci, you even gave a thought to that gibberish? Here’s mine… And it’s 65% verifiably “sad”

Russell texted Katy Perry he wanted a divorce Dec 31, 2011 (Confirmed)

Their divorce becomes final July 16, 2012. (Confirmed)

The very next day Kristen meets up with her married director (Confirmed)

To do what? Celebrate Katy’s divorce? (Speculated)

Could marriages dissolving be a real turn-on for her?? (Speculated)

Did she get so hot and bothered on the 16th that she could barely contain herself when Rupert called her 24 hrs later on the 17th??? (Partially Confirmed/Patially Speculated)

Ten days later I kept asking myself, “Why didn’t she just say, No! ???” (Confirmed)

While he was up against her at the fence… (Confirmed)

… was Kristen actually murmuring to Rupert, “Harder, harder” ? (Speculated)

…before both moving to her Mini Cooper? (Confirmed)

@Staci

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 24, 2013

If what you speak is the truth, then everyrhing makes sense now. No wonder Rob prefers to stay in LA all this time except when he isn’t working overseas. His house is not far from Katy’s right? Are they afraid to be together because of fear of backlash from fans? Better to live life honestly then to create so much mess, heartache and confusion! It’s good that Kristen finally let him go. She must have felt that the relationship was not alive for quite a while. Better to be alone than in a dead relationship of convenience. I like them both and hope for them to find peace and happiness and most of all, love. Even if not from each other.

Steff17

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 24, 2013

leave her alone!!!

Sarah

Posted at 5:59 PM on June 24, 2013

FYI Rob Fans—-I click on Rputz (rpatz) just so I could vent, he reads google so I hope he see just how much Kristens fans love her—and not him for what he did, mistakes are meant to be forgivenwhen you TRULY LOVE THAT PERSON —HOWEVER—Rob does not know the meaning of FORGIVENESS he only know how to hurt, belitte, verbally be abusive–he is not a English Gentleman at all—I’m from the UK and my gentlemen friends are much more mature the Rob—he was cuddles by his Mum, and sisters who dressed him like a girl maybe that’s why he can’t forgive–he doesn’t know what gender he really is FEMALE OR MALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kristen deserves a MAN not someone that is less than that—-Rob belongs with cakey they deserve each other

Guest

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 24, 2013

No, Sarah. I disagree. If you truly love someone you don’t crawl into the front seat of your car and make out with a man other than your live-in boyfriend.

On Sirius XM radio today, three 27-35 year old male hosts/guests were discussing dating, and they said moving in together is generally the next step before marriage. Not a test drive, but it also is to make sure you’ve chosen the right one. Cheating is a deal breaker. Don’t go dissing Rob for not forgiving her. She should never have cheated on Rob. Period. Horrid error in judgement. Doesn’t matter if or if not she and Rupert had ever “done the deed” prior to July 17, what they were doing that day against that fence and in that car was shockingly intimate behavior to be doing with someone other than your significant other and was an undeniable sexual turn-on for both Kristen and Rupert. Imagine Rob’s reaction. It was the ultimate slap to his face.

ah so

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 24, 2013

@ Guest. Well said. Truthful & to the point. Thank you!

Azchick43

Posted at 5:43 AM on June 26, 2013

Well said Guest. Agree 100%

Victoria

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 24, 2013

Kristen, you are so beautiful even without makeup you rock—-you look happy, when your happy your MANY FANS are happy, can’t wait to see your next movie– watched Welcome to the Reliys for the 4th time have the DVD you did an awesome job!!!!! and God rest James Gandolfini. We love you Kristen and want you to be happy in all that you do.

@juliejac

Posted at 4:56 PM on June 24, 2013

I got my frost tatoo at 60yrs old since then I’ve got two more I love mine have a gecko on my toe so cute

@juliejac

Posted at 6:46 PM on June 24, 2013

Do they sag when a tattoo is applied to old skin?

Mc

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 24, 2013

I am so happy for her hope she says away from Rob he is beyond not worth it. Her real fans can see that but in the end we all want her to be happy. And stop posting crap on saying they have been seen together holding hands. How can they be holding hands in LA when she is cross country!?

Samantha

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 24, 2013

I loved, she is young and if want to get a tattoo, it’s amazing, I love her, I hope she is well and wish you the best!!
She is really special!! I’m proud to be your fan!!

!!!

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 24, 2013

Kristen is great. We lover her.

susan

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 24, 2013

love her..

glo

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 24, 2013

Is it the wrist she broke a few years ago? She can use new karma. New movies will be great for her.

Taylor

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 24, 2013

She got a infinty tattoo

right under our nose.

Posted at 12:16 PM on June 24, 2013

I think that it’s cool, cute, and very much in vogue. Of course I am questioning whether the wrist is the only tat she got., It’s small not meant to draw attention, our attention. So, whose attention was it meant to draw? Just who is it for?. Or better yet, did it, did it work? With Kristen nothing is for public consumption. Everything is for her personal life. I agree with that! Just like to speculate. .

twilighter2000

Posted at 11:45 AM on June 24, 2013

if Kristen wants to get a tattoo then she can cos we cant tell what to do and when to do it. it is the same with rob if he wants a tattoo then he can.

ljes

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 24, 2013

Before you stupid articles, HL your time and remove Rpatz,I do not click at on his vile name!

luci

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 24, 2013

Good! I don´t, either.

Rob fan

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 24, 2013

Glad to hear you Rob haters do not click on his stories. Your vile, nasty, hateful comments are not heeded.

Jodi Picoult

Posted at 11:18 AM on June 24, 2013

You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.

Debbie

Posted at 11:56 AM on June 24, 2013

Exactly!!!!

@jodie

Posted at 8:03 PM on June 24, 2013

Jodie, I don’t see my original reply anymore to your comment. I may have closed the site before it downloaded? … You said you love someone not because they are perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they are not.

Having been married for many years, there is truth in what you say. But that paraphrased saying was not meant to include infidelity.

I have a feeling you were referring to Kristen not being perfect when she had that episode with Rupert, not about the tattoo. It is a rare person who’d be able to forgive something like that. Think of yourself, if you were blindsided by photos of your boyfriend grinding another girl, and moving into her front seat to kiss and caress, how would you react? If you are that rare person, than lucky you. But feel for the rest of us who’d be devastated by the discovery and unable to move on from it. If my husband when he was just my boyfriend had been caught with a girl and I had those 50 pictures seared into my brain, I am certain it would’ve been difficult to forgive, not sure if I would’ve been able to. I could never forget them, though. And I think that would be the ultimate undoing.

I don’t know which is worse, finding out about infidelity but not having visual proof, or seeing the proof, and seeing the facial expressions, movements etc. I think the latter would make it worse.

Nina

Posted at 11:07 PM on June 24, 2013

Love mean forgiveness, if you real love someone from the deep of your hearth you would be able to forgive that person, I know that is so difficult but not impossible. But its obviously that he didn’t love her. Because if he would love her, he will fight for her and her love, but he can’t…..Another things I read at least most gossip and news about R and K, so in one of them I was read that Robert stop to love her before they were filming the last movie of Twilight, Breaking Dawn 2. That mean if you sum 1 + 1 = 2….Rob never would be in love with Kris, he only used her for granted. He felt in love with Katy Perry since 2009 or earlier on 2010, when Katy broken with her husband and Rob would been Katy a shoulder to cry on; and he would worry about her through phone call or text message and seen she would be fine. Maybe he would more worried about what happened to Katy instead of Kristen. Rob never been in love with Kris. She always been alone. Kris always been there for Rob, but when she need support from her boyfriend, he would disappear, by the way when she was filming SWATH where were him? If he would be with her, maybe that mistake never were happened. So, anyway I’m glad that Kris left that mammas boy….maybe she was suffered for him now, but the best thing that God make is one day after other and Kris deserve one man that love her for what she is, no matter the mistake that she committed in the past or make in the future…..she deserve the best of the best…..

wsb

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 24, 2013

OMG, she is giving the finger. Why? They all are posing for the pic?

@jodie / wsb

Posted at 7:35 PM on June 24, 2013

wsb, that is a horizontal peace sign. I didn’t think she is giving the finger at all.

I kept my previous name @jodie, to show you I can defend Kristen. She is a good girl.

Showing empathy is difficult, and when riled and upset, it is even more difficult to achieve. But take a deep breath and give it a try.

I’m sorry that some nasty comments towards Kristen is upsetting to her fans; I think rational Rob fans remain upset when they feel Rob’s shock and hurt has never been acknowledged. And his inability to get over her cheating is even questioned. He loved her. I feel bad for him because it can be likened to Kristen smashing a favorite vase in anger—it can’t be mended, no matter how hard you try. And I feel bad for Kristen, because it can’t be denied she is regretful her actions ruined it between them. But in life, sometimes you make an error of such a magnitude that it can’t be taken back with an “I’m sorry.” That is a painful realization. I’ve said elsewhere, it is her error to bear, and she HAS owned up to it, and is moving on. She doesn’t deserve her face rubbed into it forever, I agree, but loyalty to Rob will force me and others to bring it up if we feel he is wrongly maligned. They both loved one another. Makes this whole situation a sad one.

wsb

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 24, 2013

@Jodie….I did not know that. Thanks for clearing it up. I was not judging her, just wandering ‘why’ if that was what she was doing. I have waited all day for someone to give me an explanation and you are the fort to take the time. ;+)

wsb

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 24, 2013

Fort=first. (Sorry)

ljes

Posted at 11:15 AM on June 24, 2013

Kristen Stewart let alone!!!

Amy

Posted at 11:14 AM on June 24, 2013

Ok I’m against tattoos but who the hell cares if she got a tattoo, good for her!!

our eyes are wide open

Posted at 11:12 AM on June 24, 2013

I don’t believe is true.

mmm

Posted at 11:06 AM on June 24, 2013

I want it too, I love Kristen!

white top black bra lets advertise

Posted at 10:36 AM on June 24, 2013

i notice shes giving the finger to who ever took the photo maybe she was thinking of the press

@white top blah blah blah

Posted at 11:07 AM on June 24, 2013

Maybe the finger is for perverts who always notices her black bra under her white top!

Liz

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 24, 2013

Haven’t seen it yet. Is there a clear picture of it ?

Jima Char

Posted at 10:08 AM on June 24, 2013

WHAT IS WRITTEN ON HER WRIST?

seely1979

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 24, 2013

Does anyone know what is says or looks like? I could not make it out.

guest23

Posted at 10:48 AM on June 24, 2013

@seely1979 think its the number 8 or infinity sign as think they all got the same tattoo and you can make out the tattoo on Cj’s thumb

chris

Posted at 10:06 AM on June 24, 2013

It was about time I would say

@jodie

Posted at 7:07 PM on June 24, 2013

Forgot to add, I’m fine with it if she wants to get a tattoo. I also feel she is repentant for her infidelity, but Rob not forgiving her shouldn’t even be evaluated. Think honestly about how you would deal with it. Everyone may give a different answer. I also think men react differently than women re: cheating. You can support Kristen, forgive her, follow her, cheer her on. Why not? You are her fans. But try to be insightful, and honest, and accept that she is human, makes mistakes, and her infamous error may have just been too intimate to forgive. Rob may have also felt deceived as Kristen kept it secret until it was revealed. You want others to show empathy towards Kristen’s misdeed, then you should also try to have empathy for Rob finding this out and his ultimate decision.