Kristen Stewart: Fans React To Actress’ Tattoo On Twitter

Mon, June 24, 2013 10:04am EDT by 70 Comments
Kristen Stewart Tattoo Fans React
Courtesy of Facebook

Saif

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 19, 2013

Kristen Stewart is awesome.
And she is better than any boby.

Carolyn Porter

Posted at 5:04 AM on July 18, 2013

SO RETARDED THE RILEY CAMP HAS ALREADY DECLINED THIS AND DEBUNKED THIS AS SHE IS ENGAGED TO SOMEONE ELSE STUPID IDIOTS!

chris

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 1, 2013

It was about time i would say..and she got TWO tattoos!

Alisha

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 27, 2013

What did she get a tatto of ?

Sharon

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 25, 2013

HL why are you guys still writing about kristen tattoo it’s old news. Oh I forgot you can’t find anything else to write because you don’t no anything but to make up lots of lies

UKEric

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 25, 2013

@Aussie Lady —-WTF does not having her ears pierced have to do with gettin a small tattoo—- I have small two tattoos –one on my shoulder the other near my ankle —AND NO PIERCED EARS WHY??? because I am afraid too thats why you idot

UKEric

Posted at 3:22 PM on June 25, 2013

@Anonymous —you are a real arse —-Kristen has never been pregnant—- Rob Fans —some of us Brits are actually ashamed of Rob, he did not act like an Englishman at al actually he was quite mean to Kristen—What Kristen did last year is old news–if Rob couldn’t get past it then WHY did he return to Kristen NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!!!! We think kp had a lot to do with their breakup—Rob needs to mature and make his own decisions–he doen not need family, friends or anyone else to tell him what to do— he is old enough to make up his own mind and listen to his heart, if he still loves Kristen then they both need to go for counsiling together and hopefully put this mess behind them. He loves Kristen and she love him —Hopefully they will get together.
kp needs to look at her own image, I don’t think Rob’s family will want their boy involved with a divorced women who sleeps around.

DawnMarie

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 25, 2013

Love Kristen—–despise CAKEY for what she has done to Rob—Cakey turned him against Kristen—and just what is Cakey, nothing but a divorced whore who wanted to get Robs’ little head into her vgg—well she suceeded in spliting them up and now he is miserable, friendless, and she is one ugly Bit-h
they deserve each other—Kristen you are totally naturally beautiful—happy about your tattoo–enjoy your life Kristen be happy

SSSSybil

Posted at 2:40 AM on June 26, 2013

You said what a lot of us are thinking. Right on!

E

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 25, 2013

until we know what the tattoo is and why she get it than i say be happy from Kristen Stewart and hope that she is happy and she is moving on with herself. and that Kristen Stewart is getting back to work because I’m looking forward to her moves.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 25, 2013

She had a child she has a c section scar shes had it for years

Liz

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 25, 2013

@ Anonymous How do you know this and can you prove it and when did this all happened?

Skeptical me

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 26, 2013

@anonymous……….you people will stoop tp anything..your karma just took a hit…a big one

Dad's Lil Angel

Posted at 8:33 AM on June 25, 2013

Let her live her Lyf !

d.harris

Posted at 5:09 AM on June 25, 2013

how much her fans love her?.as if robs fans ,do not love him.well,robs fans are mature and not luid.they do not come showing of on gossip site to show how much they love him.is childish.

SSSSybil

Posted at 5:52 AM on June 25, 2013

lol really

d.harris

Posted at 5:05 AM on June 25, 2013

like mother ,like daughter.mmmmmmmmmmmtattoo.well is in her blood.i have nothing against tattoo.too much——–.sorry ,stop wasting your time about the two.is over.

Loui

Posted at 6:15 AM on June 25, 2013

@d.harris ………. Well F……….ck you, you stupid b……..rd, why don’t you follow your own advice, and you have not earned any respect as far as woman are concerned just like Robert Pattinson, you think they are there for men to use and abuse because if you don’t have the decency to respect her mother at least you have not been taught to respect any mother, just remember THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE RULES THE WORLD, Mothers please teach your sons to respect humanity at any cost

@d.harris

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 25, 2013

d.harris, I’m a long time fan of Rob and I find comments like yours to be offensive.

I try to understand the hate being voiced here towards them, towards fans, towards men and other women in general. It comes from BOTH sides. Don’t get me wrong, I was horribly pained, disappointed, disgusted in what she chose to do a year ago. But I never hated her. I had an array of feelings, but not hate. I ended up today feeling pity because I know this will eat at her soul for a long time. If I could ask her one question, it would be, Why??? Adultery, infidelity, cheating, flings, whatever you want to label it, will cost in the end. If you want to punish Kristen, you don’t have to. I think her conscience will always haunt her. I believe she and Rob once loved each other and it was a terrible way for it to end. But both are moving on, and that’s good. Neither are evil people.

People who throw arrows at Rob want to deflect off of Kristen’s wrong doing instead of simply admitting, resigning to the fact that she morally erred but knowing she has bravely moved on from her error and so should they. By dropping their arrows, her transgression will leave the forefront.

I have found hanging on to poisonous hate negatively affects you more than the target. Let it go.

WWJD. WWJS. I’m not even a religious person, but those two phrases help to rein it in. I bit my tongue through-out this post to keep out of the gutter. There’s temptation, but who really wants to wallow in sewage …

sue

Posted at 11:19 AM on June 25, 2013

HL tosses a bone out and we attack like rabid dogs! Food for thought.

Liz

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 25, 2013

@ @d.harris Very well said and written and right

Aussie lady

Posted at 4:52 AM on June 25, 2013

I can’t understand her, she can’t stand the though of getting her ears pierced yet she gets a tattoo. Getting a Tattoo hurts more than getting your ears pierced. She got the tattoo on the inside of her right wrist which has a few veins. Because if you cut your wrist you cut the veins and bleed to death. The tattoo is in black with I think a little red heart just above it. It is not the same as CJ’s it is different. Did she let her friends talk her into getting one if so she needs to stay away from these friends. I think they are a bad influence on her and if they did talk her into getting a tattoo she is easily led. But than again is it temp or real.

@Aussie Lady

Posted at 6:45 AM on June 25, 2013

When a friend of mine broke up with the guy she truly cared for, she got herself a tattoo as a form of closure to the relation. Some women I know cut their hair. You may be right to say that if her friends talked her into having it, then maybe she needs to stay away from them…I feel they may be good hearted but they spoil her overall image. She needs to have better PR and improve on her dressing.Feminine and simple, even with skinny jeans…with light makeup and clean hair would make her really attractive.

Both Aussie and @Aussie, I agree

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 25, 2013

I just wrote to someone up above, expressing disappointment in her negative post. I’m a fan of Rob, and once of Kristen, but I don’t harbor hate towards her. I want her to move on and be successful in her life, just as I wish for Rob. I wanted to stop by and say I agree with what your said in these two comments.

guest

Posted at 2:12 AM on June 25, 2013

Stay away from “Robbie” Kristen. Let him self destruct. It’s tough love. I can’t wait to see you with a spectacular new sexy guy, with you beaming on his arm! You will be radiant and dazzling and if dips#@$ is there just have a drink to relax and keep your eyes front :) Lots of love.

@rosedoman

Posted at 12:47 AM on June 25, 2013

KP did admit it that she is a tease. She can be a flirt….Robert is very handsome…she might just like the way he looks. She knows how to.. appeal to a man…guys are visual creatures…stroke their ego and touch them here and there, laugh at their jokes and they fall for you. Plus she has her own money! Robert became her totured soul hopelesssly in love with her. She has him at her back and call. I hope Kristen will realize this and not try to reconcile. Don’t look back Kristen.

rosedoman (@honeybunnypet)

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 24, 2013

I really hope Kristen and Rob get back together. You just know that they still love each other. You talk about this fling with Kristen and Rupert,yes they where caught. Now how about Rob and Katy. Rob has had a thing for Katy for years, so what makes you think his mind hasn’t been on Katy instead of Kristen all this time.Yes Kristen made a stupid mistake but does she have to pay for it the rest of her life.No body is perfect, that’s why we make mistakes to learn. Rob is a good guy just messed up in love. I sorry, I just don’t see what he see in Katy. She is not his type at all………….He needs to stop listening to family and friends about Kristen. She is a great person and has a lot of love to give. She is young and needs someone she can learn from, show her what life is all about. She needs a Man, Rob can you be that man? I Think a lot of Kristen and Rob both, I just hope they make the right decisions in their life. I Just can’t see these two without each other. Rob get over Katy, she has said you are not her type……. What more do you want,she will just use you….. Love You Both ……….God Bless You……….