Justin Bieber Posts Sexy Shirtless Video On Instagram — Watch

Mon, June 24, 2013 12:28pm EST by 18 Comments
Courtesy of Youtube FameFlyNet

steve

Posted at 12:30 AM on June 26, 2013

“Chiseled”? Frank Zane was chiseled. Bieber is a meat stick. He’d waste away if he chiseled anymore of himself.

maggie

Posted at 11:53 AM on June 25, 2013

he is a douchebag.f*cking jerk

orfa london

Posted at 9:15 AM on June 25, 2013

I do not know people, but I think it definitely doing all this because of her .. .. Selena showed him something nice, you know can not forget about love and sex for the first time .. still has in himself, and he can not say goodbye And this is the reason why this is happening to him….. … JB and SG both shame …,,,,,. just my opinion….

brittany

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 24, 2013

Justin is hot. Don’t lie to yourselves. And if you really don’t think he’s sexy, then fine. But shut tf up because i’m sure y’all are “fuglier” then y’all think he is.

lily

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 25, 2013

Yeah, you right. SHE is very hot and sexy just like one of my little golden NUGGETS that came out of my backside where the sun don’t shine.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:50 PM on June 24, 2013

SEXY???????????????????? I DON’T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elayna

Posted at 8:23 PM on June 24, 2013

Justin bieber

Vera

Posted at 5:26 PM on June 24, 2013

He is not sexy!!! He is striper he is waste for attention for his body like( look stupid girls I have a muscles!! )) :) his acting is stupid I don’t know why the people around him like Scooter or Asher or his mother don’t speak with him and try to explain to him what is sexy!! He is full of complexes with his body!! And I’m so happy for Selena’s solution to leave him and I hope for her good this time for last time!!!

belieber

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 24, 2013

what the hell in what is wrong with you ever thing justin have to do with selena gomez

ppuffgrl

Posted at 2:35 PM on June 24, 2013

there is NOTHING even close to “sexy” about this drug addicted peice of trash, i am so glad that he will be a has been in rehab very soon, how anyone can even THINK he is a role model for kids now is beyond me, i THANK GOD that my kids think he is trash also, as i have never had to waste my hard earned money on him. i have also boycoted addidas now as he is now a spokes person for them, they will never get my money either, i don not want my kids or my grand daughters to worship a pot smoking drug taking reckless driving idiot!!!!.

bieber lover

Posted at 1:13 PM on June 24, 2013

I think what ever he is doing is his business but if he trying to get Selena’s attention I am hoping for the best.
they were such a cute couple!!

Lisa Philip

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 24, 2013

What love has joined no one can separate. Justin bieber i wish you good luck in your relationship please be royal to your girl friend.

Graiellay Blueez

Posted at 12:52 PM on June 24, 2013

this ain’t for selena Wtf Stop being Stupid hollywoodlife he ain’t sexy all, just talent

Gabriella Cortez

Posted at 12:49 PM on June 24, 2013

And now tell me, why do y’all here on this website think everything Justin does has to do with Selena?

Blah

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 24, 2013

hm, damn right girl! I agree.

Ramzav25kea

Posted at 12:49 PM on June 24, 2013

no he isn’t sexy @ all. he just talent lil 19 year old boy selena can do better then this White fgly boy so whatever she does it’s her business he isn’t sexy @ all

Carly Peitel

Posted at 12:35 PM on June 24, 2013

Justin is about as sexy as a root canal!

LEEDO

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 29, 2013

I think he is sexy for Selena Gomez at least.