Chris Brown Denies Alleged Assault: ‘I Didn’t Do Anything’

Mon, June 24, 2013 3:09pm EDT by 21 Comments
FameFlyNet Courtesy of Heat Ultra Lounge

Johnny Frie Bakes

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 25, 2013

Christopher Brown it’s called Karma. Chris you did Rihanna wrong! bro you know what you have to do?

annbarb

Posted at 9:40 AM on June 25, 2013

CHRIS DESERVES TO LIVE, HE DESERVES TO SHOW, HIS TALENT TO THE WORLD? HAVENT ENOUPH REAL SINGERS? BEEN DISTROYED BY BLOGS? AND FALSE NEWS HOW MANY WE HAVE LEFT GOOD SINGER FOR REAL? NOT HARDLY ANY? DO NOT PUBLISH STORIES WITH A LACK OF PROOF? PLEASE I ALREADY KNOW YOU DO? WITH THE KARRUECHE LIES? BUT ITS NOT THAT IM TRYING TO SAY I DON’T LIKE HER? BUT IS KNOW? WHOSE BEHIND THE GARBAGE AND ITS NOT TRUE? jOEY DOES THE LYING FOR KARRUECHE AND THIER NOT EVEN TRUE? THATS WHAT SAD? SHE DON’T EVEN LIVE IN THAT POOR MAN CONDO, SHE LIVES HER COUSIN ERIN, I THINK THATS HER NAME! THE FAME WHORE? AT ANY COST OR EXPENSE SHE WILL DO!! FOR FAME IT MAKE THINK SHE BLACK MAILING CHRIS??? I WONDER? LOOK INTO THAT? TRUTH PERVAIL NOT LIES??

annbarb

Posted at 10:52 PM on June 24, 2013

I WISH CHRIS COULD SUE TMZ! LIES LIES, SO SAD? THESE BLOGS ARE CRAZY! BYE.

Leeo

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 24, 2013

The lady last name isn’t gines and she is basic is lying about him & she was push by someone else in the Night club she will claim anything to get her story report on Bet she want Money & Fame

Kiki

Posted at 7:39 PM on June 24, 2013

DUH! HL this is exactly why I get, as bored as *ck commenting on here, as why you always gotta repeat the same ole stories constantly up on here, as this is the 3rd same story printed up on here today.

Loveeee

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 24, 2013

Versace.

Loveeee

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 24, 2013

#FreeWill

Loveeee

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 24, 2013

“Those who bite the hand that feeds them, Lick the boot that kicks them.” #SatanIsPlayingForKeeps

Loveeee

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 24, 2013

“I’m tired of it man….!” BYE!

Loveeee

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 24, 2013

“The devil is always working. If it wasn’t for my faith and my fans, I would’ve quit music along time ago.”

Maybe the “Devil” isn’t the problem. Maybe it’s you! God is ALWAYS there when we need Him. SMH.

Loveeee

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 24, 2013

‘It Wasn’t Me’ Chris Brown;)

Toni

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 24, 2013

@Maria but when somebody calls KT Rice Cakes SunnyAutumn and her goons are mad but he/she/it can throw racist insults at you. SMH

On a side note and Chris didn’t snatch that girls phone either (rolling my eyes). I don’t put anything past this idiot. Would anybody be surprised if he did push the girl?

Meme

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 24, 2013

@Toni: WATSUPP wig wearing hoe! Lol

ivan

Posted at 4:11 PM on June 24, 2013

With all the bull coming out of gossip sites these days, why not give him the benefit of the doubt. It’s not the first time a woman has alleged something that did not happen. Remember the La crosse players accused of raping a black woman at a party?-that never happened; she lied. Let’s wait for evidence before you decide to hang this guy.

Shasha

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 24, 2013

Chris needs to take time and reflect on all what is going on. He needs to search his inner self and make peace with himself first then with those he has wronged than rushing into defending mode. Chris you are not guilty until proven guilty. Go for a retreat, I am not saying rehab but retreat as you stated GOD has been with you. This is just my opinion. Do not give up but look up to HIM who love you without measure and cares for you no matter bad or good things you have done.

maria

Posted at 3:42 PM on June 24, 2013

Mr. Chris is sad :( tweeting. His paramour retweeted his tweet..lol. They need a photo op right now with little Asian girl tenderly stroking his hair with his head on her small but mighty shoulder. Get a grip Chris, if you did nothing, there’s nothing to worry about. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, bc guess what, there are folks who really have it bad out here.

maria

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 24, 2013

Well I’m replying to my own post. He deleted his sad tweets. See he listened to me and got his head out of his butt!! Good job CB, good job

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 4:03 PM on June 24, 2013

@maria. why don’t you sneak back over the border and help your family. hope you make it back to the States.

maria

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 24, 2013

Lol @sunnyautumnn Got to admit I’ve been online too long today! He did delete the tweet about how he should have left the music business a long time ago. It was bizarre. Anyhoo, Sunny, I’m outta here but you did make me laugh even with an insult!

Meme

Posted at 7:13 PM on June 24, 2013

@Maria: You must be one of them BLACK WIG WEARING WOMEN. Lol

Pearl

Posted at 3:35 PM on June 24, 2013

There goes trouble again for cb. I wish he could postpone his album cos his good music will go to waste