‘True Blood’ Recap: Sookie Meets Ben, Sparks Fly

Sun, June 23, 2013 10:00pm EDT by 13 Comments
True Blood Sookie Ben
Courtesy of HBO (2)

Mrs. Right

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 24, 2013

In the books, Sookie meets and has a relationship with a were-tiger and that is an interesting story. I was bummed that the new guy is half fairy, not the were-tiger guy from the books. Maybe that is yet another twist they will throw out there. They seem to follow many different plots and story lines these days.

Mrs. Right

Posted at 7:08 PM on June 24, 2013

Jason is dumb as rocks, but he is meant to be just so. He is great to look at. It would be so sad for Sookies character to lose her last real family member. It would be a shame for them to do that. Bill wont get killed either. I think they will kill off Tara because she hasn’t been all that interesting or important to the story lines anyway.

zyggie

Posted at 10:27 AM on June 24, 2013

The new governor or mayor …whatever he is comes across slow. He is trying to be the villian of this season but…no way….the actor casted in that part is not moving me. They should have gotten someone strong like a Russell Edgeington or Frankline. The guy is not scary, he’s just saying the words to the script. Good job for him but, he’s been around awhile and he’s never been a scary actor to me.

zyggie

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 24, 2013

The main characters like Bill will stay. I wish they would get rid of Jason, he is so stupid. The new love interest for the Sookie character is lame. He is not magnetic at all, just bland. Alcide is getting to be a bore. That character has no real direction for me.
What’s up with the new characters, the reporters who want Sam to come out and all shifters to come out. That story line is silly. I hope they hurry up and end it. Hope they give Lafayette more to do using his special powers. All in all the second epsiode left me wanting. It did not move me.

ploop

Posted at 4:59 AM on July 14, 2013

the hell is wrong with you.

Cynthia Thomas

Posted at 6:11 AM on June 24, 2013

like Jackson responded I didnt even know that a student can earn ($)6540 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this web link… can99.ℂ­om

Kerry Hitch (@hitchkerry26)

Posted at 3:14 AM on June 24, 2013

what Bobby responded I didn’t even know that people can make $8724 in 1 month on the internet. did you read this site link …………. Rich6(dot)com

asfandancer

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 23, 2013

There is no way under god’s green earth this show will kill Bill. After all, he is the Executive Producer’s and the writers’ darling. No, what he will do is save the day and once again be the great hero. No surprise there that seems to be the running theme for this show.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 23, 2013

I’m still keeping my fingers crossed.

esw45

Posted at 1:30 AM on June 26, 2013

Andy like you I waiting for Eric and Sookie to get together and I might be stupid but I think it will happen by the finale or episode before the it….just a feeling I have that its inevitable

Luz

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 26, 2013

Hahaha, I think the same, there’s no way Bill is going to die, like EVER. I also think he will be the one who will save all the vampires, and may be Sookie.
Whatever, I ‘ve accepted that for some reason that I do not understand, writers love Bill.

BILLMUSTDIE

Posted at 5:01 AM on July 14, 2013

NO. EVERYONE HATES BILL.

charles

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 14, 2013

Please let bill die. Goddamit that cannot happen.