Nik Wallenda Completes Tightrope Walk Across Grand Canyon

Sun, June 23, 2013 10:01pm EDT by 15 Comments
Nik Wallenda Walks Across Grand Canyon
Getty

Launa

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 29, 2014

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person’s website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for
you.

靴 シューズ

Posted at 5:46 AM on September 24, 2013

tシャツくん

linux vps

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 5, 2013

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It’s always useful to read through content from other authors and use a little something from their websites. |

Mark

Posted at 9:56 AM on June 24, 2013

It was great to see him do this … but when the heretic Joel Osteen was there to pray, I lost all respect for the man. It is people like Osteen who give authentic Christians a bad name.

Cynthia Thomas

Posted at 6:18 AM on June 24, 2013

like Jackson responded I didnt even know that a student can earn ($)6543 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this web link… can99.ℂ­om

Cynthia Thomas

Posted at 6:15 AM on June 24, 2013

like Jackson responded I didnt even know that a student can earn ($)6540 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this web link… can99.ℂ­om

Kerry Hitch (@hitchkerry26)

Posted at 3:13 AM on June 24, 2013

If you think Albert`s story is impressive,, 3 weaks-ago my mum’s boy friend actually earned $7818 grafting a fourteen hour week from there apartment and their co-worker’s sister`s neighbour has done this for 9-months and errned more than $7818 in their spare time at there labtop. the information on this page, …………… Rich6(dot)com

skipper

Posted at 1:30 AM on June 24, 2013

Honestly, I wish people would spare the “Praise Jesus!” talk. Jesus did not help him across that rope. He trained rigorously to get accomplish that. Not Jesus. I know that it was his idea to give all the glory to God but he needs to take the credit himself. This is all bs.

Cynthia Thomas

Posted at 5:49 AM on June 24, 2013

DoctorB

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 24, 2013

Just one problem — it was NOT the Grand Canyon he crossed. As stated in the article, it was actually a comparatively small gorge near the Grand Canyon.

Hertha

Posted at 11:02 PM on June 23, 2013

NObody shows the video online. AOL ,Yahoo, etc. must be saving it to make extra money. I didn’t see it on TV so wanted to watch it on my PC.

Shelly

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 23, 2013

It was freaking AWESOME and I was praying right along with him. This is what I call NEWS. Didn’t know he practiced a year before he actually did the stint. WHAT A STORY!!!!

matthias

Posted at 10:18 PM on June 23, 2013

this was a great moment in history an probably he craziest hing i’ve ever seen but i’ glad he made it and can’t imagine how it felt walking the canyon on a rope like that
from belgium with love to nik wallenda ,thanks for letting us be a part of your extroardinary life.

babygrl

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 23, 2013

omg he made it !!!!!!!!😂😂😂

babygrl

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 23, 2013

I can’t get over the fact that he made it!!!
I just love the way that he kept jesus on he kept Jesus on his mind the whole walk, we should all thank Jesus that he made it 🙏