‘KUWTK’ Preview: Bruce Jenner Might Be Going Deaf

Sun, June 23, 2013 5:15pm EDT by 9 Comments
Bruce Jenner Deaf
Courtesy of E!

Shelly

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 23, 2013

If this was true I would probably have sympathy for Bruce but since it’s only a fake storyline for that snooze fest of a reality show I have no sympathy. If Bruce was truly going deaf it would be all over the news

Just saying......

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 23, 2013

For over thirty years my husband put up high rise buildings in San Francisco. Today, at 63 he is almost totally deaf. It is NOTfunny. These guys demand respect. I have learned not to start talking until he can see my face or lips. It is harder on him than it is on me. This woman is ignorant of feelings as to how hard it is for Bruce to have to be rediculed publically by a disability he has no control over. Hearing aids are not always an option. Sadly, vanity plays a big role in this decision as it would for any man. Would she wear them? Imdon’t think so, unless they were invisible or color coordinated. Disabilities almost always evolve due to unforseen or unexpected circumstances. Just one more thing showing her total blindness and unkindnessto anyone’s short comings except her own or her beloved Kimmie. Nori! North is good but Nori? Are you friggin’ kidding me? Do,they knowwhat Nori is? Dried seaweed used to wrap certain sushi dishes. Just one more totally dense decision to give their Haters or those with a sense of humor to demean their child. These people are either stupid or set out to give haters an endless source to continue making fun. Are you brain deaf? Call her her name. North . Be proud of it. Don’t hide it behind some cutsie moniker fit for slurs they can’t even imagine. Own up to your decisions. This family needs serious therapy. Dr. Phil would have a field day, startig withmKris. Every parentbwants their child to,be happy, but at what cost? Bad parenting?

Leeo

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 23, 2013

I know someone that have a hearing problem and Bruce jenner should be happy with the way he is even tho he need to tell his dumbie wife to stop yelled @ him like that

shebysheray

Posted at 7:31 PM on June 23, 2013

Kris Jenner thinks she is funny when she says stupid things,

Years ago they didn’t have tubes for kids with bad ear infections, aka me, aka Bruce I have hearing loss and it SUCKS!!! what, what, what I want to learn how to read lips ok enough of that!

seanthedon

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 23, 2013

Reblogged this on The Don's Birthday Weekend !!! TURN UP .

Alicia

Posted at 5:56 PM on June 23, 2013

Bruce can be a handful at times. I think they hae figured out how to make their marriage work after all these years, I think it’s a bit overwhelming to have all those women in the house at one time, but I think Bruce loves it and would not have it any other way. You see 1 hour every Sunday for a few weeks, they have 24/7 if Bruce wanted to leave he would. I think they love each other and can’t do without each other, she wanted him home after a few nights and he misses her when she is gone, that is how it is sometimes. People are always looking for drama where there is none, they are very upfront about what gets on each others nerves, so I think they are fine.

Run Bruce Run...

Posted at 5:34 PM on June 23, 2013

Of course she is….That vile vapid woman treats that man like complete crap. She is so rude and insensitive, that’s why the poor down trodden doormat of a man got his own house. So he didn’t have to listen to her nagging and degrading him every chance she gets. She has NO respect for Bruce or their Marriage, if that horrid reality series is anything to go by. All kris cares about is herself, money, and then Kim who makes her all her cold hard cash. Bruce doesn’t even make Kris’ list of priorities…
Wish Bruce would make it a permanent move, he’d be so much happier away from that fame hungry self absorbed witch….

Alicia

Posted at 5:56 PM on June 23, 2013

Go take your meds hon, it’s not that serious.

Ron smitj

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 23, 2013

So sick of these old topics.They did a whole episode about this years ago. Same old same old