Robert Pattinson Looks Totally Hot In New Pic From Dior Photo Shoot

Fri, June 21, 2013 9:19am EDT by 135 Comments
Courtesy Of Dior

rasa

Posted at 4:23 PM on June 21, 2013

@Sharon
You are such a disgusting freak. And It’s more than obvious you have serious mental problems since you are clearly lost in sea of untrue & delusion. The reality is too hard to digest for you K fans obviously.. Smh..

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:25 AM on June 22, 2013

Ths was about Rob his pictures and you turn what was a lovely page in to once again vilenss why dont you write these ting in a newspaper publish them see how fast your fat arse is taken to court Im waiting for her to women up and fkin sue a mag cant wait

Angie

Posted at 4:08 PM on June 21, 2013

gorgeous as always love you rob.

Sharon

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 21, 2013

He might be hot on the outside—but he is difinately BLACK on the inside–he was born under the sign of Taurus–not only are Taurus men controlling,
they are also very demanding, jealous, self centered and like to belittle women–I know I married one at the tender age of 21 he made me feel ugly, I worked a full time job, cooked, cleaned and did his laundry–and the SOB cheated on me –I divorced the creep–I am now very happy, I married a wonderful guy he treats me like a human being we are together 7 years now—I am glad Kristen is done with him, his kind puts up a front sweet talks the ladies and uses them, when done tosses them aside. Good Luck Kristen

lucie

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 21, 2013

what a full of crap

GetBackToReality!

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 21, 2013

@ Sharon, are you serious??? LMFAO!! Clearly you are still carrying some bitterness from your previous marriage and I’m sorry for all YOU CHOSE TO STAY AND ENDURE I honestly am but come on, you’ve GOT to know that not every INDIVIDUAL Taurus is the freaking same?? And even worse you should know that Kristen herself wouldn’t stand for anybody who treated her as such!! Get real!!! Rob may not be perfect in every way as Edward Cullen IN THE MOVIES but he is DEFINITELY DECENT, WARMHEARTED, CARING AND SINCERE. Kristen has said that herself and more! Let go of your obvious anger at your EX and leave Rob ALONE! He hasn’t hurt YOU in any way….matter fact, does he even know you? Or better yet, DO YOU KNOW HIM PERSONALLY? Hell no! Stop speculating on “what you think” to be true….UGH!

Team Rob

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 21, 2013

@Getbacktorealilty – Thank you for your comment. OMG K-fans are crazy.

@getbacktoreality

Posted at 8:33 PM on June 21, 2013

You make perfect sense how you see Sharon. I agree 100%. But Sharon needs our sympathy more than our ridicule. She was burned and can’t see clearly beyond it.

Yisi

Posted at 3:35 PM on June 21, 2013

Super hot

naty

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 21, 2013

hot? it’s a joke hahahahaha well this guy is a joke so

@naty

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 21, 2013

Thank goodness we are all attracted to men differently. For instance, you probably think Bieber is hot. And that’s fine. Otherwise we’d all be tempted to squeeze into the same Mini Cooper, at the same time, with the same man.

Team Rob

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 21, 2013

Even trying to relax he looks good. It’s all about you Rob. Handle your business.

wish I was young

Posted at 3:10 PM on June 21, 2013

she scared what going happy if she good enough for you you wil do good with this career just remember who you are help each other talk

rasa

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 21, 2013

Gorgeous picture. Can hardly wait for the full campaign!

maria

Posted at 2:48 PM on June 21, 2013

Rob rock ! everybody know that

Is right boy!

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 21, 2013

Pattinson himself he said, some of my fans are really clinically insane!

rasa

Posted at 3:07 PM on June 21, 2013

Um. No. He actually said Twi fans are insane and he was right sadly they can’t separate reality from fantasy.

perla

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 21, 2013

Such a gorgeous picture! I’m really happy for him! Marion,Natalie,Charlize,Jude,Delon,Jennifer..
Rob is in stellar company!
Kristen fans can rot in their bitterness.

meg

Posted at 2:28 PM on June 21, 2013

lol Kstew fans are extremely butthurt so of course they are spreading their toxic all over the board. Too bad no one important gives a sh!t what these losers thinks. So stay miserable behind your computers.

debra

Posted at 2:27 PM on June 21, 2013

proud of Rob, he is so successful

lilie

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 21, 2013

Good picture, can’t wait to see the ad

marie

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 21, 2013

sexy sexy sexy that’s the word

buffo

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 21, 2013

Pattinson are afraid to show in public with pens not even as a friend, haha, he’s such a wimp. Pattinson does not have balls. And it’s definitely not sexy.

wish I was young

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 21, 2013

I THINK she was lost for words. because I am ,you have the persect soul/kind heart/fun/smart that what I see of you. no I didn’t look at all photos just the one you with sweater. you give her time she young only person she trust is you her soulmate remember in your first interview how scared meet her. I Don’t know who you love. our don’t who said you got to jump in to married /live in same home just be honest to your selfs lot of stars do it behappy safe take care of you don’t let no one take advantage of yous because there by you know your weakness they will say anything to have what they want remember ask/call the other you to were together 8 year around each other.think be for actting it big thing life talking/love/play/careing I KNOW Life not easy for anyone they you diffent there lieing. some days better then other IF I was you I think about it who /stay by side thick thin people make mistakes you have to show her/him you will be there for anything or give movie up show him ILOVE HIM ONLY ask for his help if your scared or help.you with life thin thank him he can do every thing show him how much you love him think what he do for you

Rob the stud

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 21, 2013

Bellisimo !! So proud of Rob !

Meww

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 21, 2013

@KatyPerry is in NY because she is worried Rob was going to have threesomes with Bobby Long’s girl like everytime he flew there. Maybe they all can have foursomes.

Mandy

Posted at 2:11 PM on June 21, 2013

I heard the song “I’m broken” that Rob sang was about the Spanish prostitute whom he was in love but couldn’t be together.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 21, 2013

time to put him on the freezer

Cara

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 21, 2013

He looks amazing. I’m sure It will be fantastic campaign! Still so proud of him because it’s such a huge honor to be part of amazingly iconic fashion house!

Rob the stud

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 21, 2013

Rob smoulders in white .

Robsessed

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 21, 2013

Robert Pattinson takes my breathe away !!

Rob

Posted at 12:53 PM on June 21, 2013

Katy Perry must love these new pics. Bet she didn’t like Rob kissing that blonde. Rob has flown to visit Katy in Sweden is what I’m hearing. Can’t believe Rob wants that clown of a Katy Perry.

crystal clear

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 21, 2013

are you sure? where you hear that?

indie

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 21, 2013

Takes my breath away. This is the image of the adorable, laid back, genuine, cool, gentleman that very first warmed my heart!