Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Why They Named Their Baby North West

SplashNews

Wiliam

Posted at 3:12 AM on October 27, 2014

I love it

Annoymous

Posted at 12:20 AM on September 9, 2014

I’m sorry, but I would hate to be named North.If that was my name, I would change it(obviously baby can’t change it, but I mean when I grew up)

Rebecca Louden

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 5, 2014

I’ll tell you why Kanye named his daughter North lol…this dude tries to be like God soooo hard & it’s sad to watch his attempt…Ask yourself this. Where is heaven located?

Heaven is located in NORTH part of the sky/space…Psalms 75:6,7 Promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another” Isn’t that strange that the word “north” is left out? Why? Because promotion does come from the North. It comes from God. “He putteth down one, and setteth up another.”

In Isaiah 14:12-17 we have the story of Lucifer, who became Satan. He said, “I will exalt my throne above God’s throne.” He said, “I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.” He said, “I will do into the sides of the north.”

Kanye Really needs to come to Christ and stop being used by satan. No one will ever be God, or take His place.

Chubby

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 23, 2013

I wonder why Kanye didn’t sign the birth certificate? Sounds like he plans on running from child support if this relationship doesn’t work out. What a shame.

Donna

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 23, 2013

I dont know why everyone is talking about there baby its just another mixed baby. And Kanye remarks about a black man? Has he looked in the mirrow?

jim mathis

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 27, 2013

could you expect any less from two such stupid mothers?

Just saying......

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 23, 2013

Speaking of Birth certificates. Story leads us lemmings to believe baby North was born at 1:30a.m. Birth certificate says born after 5: a.m…. what’s with the continued lame drama? Who care what time she was born?I don’t like liars or sensationalists. Why can’t this family ever tell the truth? Just say she was admitted at 1:30 a.m. Justifying lying by the word exaggerate. There is nothing wrong with facts. Sooo friggin’ much drama! So sick of stories with photos describing what they are wearing. We are not blind. We can see! If nothing happens in their day,skip the obsessive mindless blurps. Nothing happens in most of our days we feel un newsworthy. Deal with it. Hanging or chilling is not newsworthy. It is OK to let a day go by not hearing of vagina smelling contests or hearing about how you publicly humiliating Rob or Bruce? Is that not just as bad as hearing your haters tear you down? Is there nothing personal? Lay it all out there and you will receive negative feed back. Lighten up!

Mo

Posted at 4:17 PM on June 23, 2013

I hope they spell it KNORTH West:)

Judith Sachs

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 23, 2013

Why did Kanye give his daughter the name North? Because he is an arrogant self absorbed moron. Clever? Are you kidding?

kimye are beyond Moronic. *SMH*

Posted at 3:33 AM on June 22, 2013

Moronic just like the pair of them. They need to be flogged for being so mean to the defenseless baby. Shame on them

Chalulu

Posted at 3:02 AM on June 22, 2013

So rediculous, bad enough the kids get bullied for no good reason today but a name like this for sure this child better have thick skin!!
C .

Michelle

Posted at 2:57 AM on June 22, 2013

dumbest name ever. I wouldnt even name my dog that!! Here North…Heal North… But I guess it does sound appealing to the newest trashy baby.

somerandomperson

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 21, 2013

lol there second child HEY SOUTH WEST GET OVER HERE!!

JJ

Posted at 7:16 PM on June 21, 2013

Dumbest name ever, seriously. And they’re gonna call her Nori for short? LMAO, sounds like Noreen (barf), or Dori from Finding Nemo. Like I said, dumbest…name….ever.

emmery

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 21, 2013

Like seriously North, omg Kanye keeps on doing s***** things as long as He is involved with his baby mama ………. That name. North West aint creative at all, its crap

JW

Posted at 4:33 PM on June 21, 2013

“Kanye is known for his witty rhymes”.

I have never noted that about him… I know him for being a pompous drunk idiot who interrupted Taylor Swift to blather about a stupid video as if it was on of the best of all time. And now he is known for being Kim Kardashian’s baby Daddy until they marry and he becomes Mr. Kim Kardashian (to me). Anyway, to me those things stand out as what he is known for far more than any of his “music” or supposed talents. Of course, I am not really a cRap music fan.

justsaying

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 21, 2013

more interesting is why did Kanye not sign birth certificate.. is he really even there.. by not signing he is not claiming the child

lisalaggrrr

Posted at 5:03 AM on June 23, 2013

I agree that North West (esp with no middle name) is as stupid and self absorbed as it gets, but only one parent needs to sign the birth certificate, which every parent knows, so don’t try to make something outta nothing!

Kelly & Kiarya twins sister

Posted at 3:28 PM on June 21, 2013

yeah people still gonna mock & make joke of their Baby name no matter What however I wondering why their baby don’t have a middle name like Kimberly & kanye do? & people think the name North is stupid to name their baby

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 21, 2013

Frownie the Clown thinks he is so great naming his baby North. Everybody on the internet was making that joke for the past month. So Frownie the Fail, North is a fail also, being pulled from the North by West. Now he can trade mark it and collect royalties from North Miami, North Dakota, North Carolina, and North America.

Mokkie

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 21, 2013

Only if they knew that North West is a province in SA. I GUESS Morafe/Motswako will b the godfathers

Bambi13

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 21, 2013

OMG! ENOUGH!
I didn’t even read the post, I just want to comment that most of us are over these people.
Actually, I’m so over all this celebrity crap!

Good Bye, for ever!

Janna

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 21, 2013

Aw Bambi, you will see something that you will comment on and be back on here with the rest of us;otherwise, you wouldn’t pull up the site at all.

Lee

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 21, 2013

@Bambi shut yr lame butt up you wouldn’t be on here get an education

lol

Posted at 4:02 PM on June 21, 2013

and ??? seriously whats your problem..need an education too.. lol