Lil Snupe’s Sad Tweet Before His Death

Fri, June 21, 2013 8:12am EDT by 29 Comments 34,434 Article Views
Lil Snupe Died
Courtesy Of Facebook

The GREATEST VIBE

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 17, 2014

We love and miss you lil snupe always and forever. . I got you on my wall and in my speakers/headphones 4~EVER may you shine brighter UP THERE..♡AMEN♡ much love ☆GV☆

KEVIN

Posted at 4:54 PM on April 16, 2014

RIP LIL SNUPE HE WAS A GOOD RAPPER I LOVE HIM AND MY DAD RIP DAD AND LIL SNUPE TONY I AM SORRY BUT PLEASE DONT IT AGIN I LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC I CRY RIP

florists Tucson az

Posted at 11:17 PM on March 31, 2014

Thanks for finally writing about >Lil Snupe Died: Shot & Killed After Positive Twitter Messages –
Hollywood Life <Liked it!

Game hanger

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 18, 2014

You live in the game die in the game. Not the first wont be the last Neanderthals acting smart using big words but can’t be smart enough to step out the game when’s going gets rough

sunshinebarn347

Posted at 12:58 PM on February 24, 2014

RIP TO MY LIL NIGGA SNUPE

zariaaaaaa ( lilsnupebaeeeeeee )

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 24, 2014

omg meeeeen still screaming rip too the top of my lungs you are in a better place maybe one daaay i can see you in heaven , i love you june 13 we on top <33333

KingDale

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 10, 2014

rip to my lil nigga snupe

lil snupe

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 17, 2014

miss lil snupe crying alot.. r.i.p to lil snupe :* love u

A Lil Snupe Fan

Posted at 12:51 AM on January 8, 2014

Every Timme I Think About Lil Snupe Or Listenn Too His Musicc I Cry Bacausee Its Craazzyy Who Do Succh A Thing To An 18 Yeaarr Oldd Come On Now . Fr. :(

Zaria Hagans ( lilsnupeeeeebaeeeee )

Posted at 8:57 AM on December 10, 2013

its crazy stg man he kilt my baeeee over a damn game wtf men stg its petty if he didnt have the money why bet on it man but rip baeee love you you in a better place juneee 13 we on top man they kilt my lil nigga snupe : / my prays go up to his parents he was a kid just trying to make it .. loveeeeee youuuuuu baeeeeeee <3 rip

Tayzha

Posted at 9:11 AM on November 25, 2013

Lil snupe the realest niggah in the game got kill 4 what keep it real…dhats mess up like real talk….i hope dem niggah in jail tay dhat niggah A** up for killing lil snupe…I looked up to him even thoo imma gurl ..cuz i was brought up the same way… i jst got out of jail anit nun but 15 for dealing wid gang members and guess what.. still doin it because those my niggas….R.I.P Lil Snupe…..

Zaria Hagans ( lilsnupeeeeebaeeeee )

Posted at 8:59 AM on December 10, 2013

yesssssss thankyouuuu over a video gameeee really ? if you aint had the money why bet ? stupid mfers

Nicole

Posted at 11:28 AM on November 20, 2013

I didnt really know lil nigga Snupe but i am jaming meek mill (lil nigga Snupe) RIP LIL NIGGA SNUPE <3 MUCH LOVE HOMIE!!! C:

DJ

Posted at 5:53 PM on October 30, 2013

Dey had to kill somebody da was close to me

Deneshia Jackson

Posted at 11:54 AM on October 22, 2013

Man IDidnt Even Know LilSnupe It Feels Like I Do But He Was A Very Good Real 18 Young Man Just Trying To Live His Life I Listen To Him EveryDay IEven Have Him On Ma WallPaper He Was So Cutee Rip To Ma Husband Gone IPromise He Is never Forgotten ! Love You BTW follow me on instagram lilsnupewifee

andrea

Posted at 4:18 PM on September 8, 2013

even though i did not no lil snupe i cried when he died because he was trying to get somewhere in life and try to help his mother. he was a good person and i no that god had something really good for him. all i want to say is bless his heart and i loved him so much.

Notorious

Posted at 2:04 AM on August 1, 2013

We will loose hip hop love becoz of this killing.why is alwayz hip hop rappers being shot and killed.example:biggie,tupac,big L,freaky tah……….now is just a boy of age who is being down.no matter hw had lil snup will have done any one wrong wouldnt have lead to his death………next i 4ck hip hop 4 dis killingzzzzz

anthony

Posted at 5:44 PM on July 2, 2013

nobody does it better

anthony

Posted at 2:02 AM on July 2, 2013

and yall all are rude especially michelee you wouldnt want someoneto say your not important

anthony

Posted at 1:58 AM on July 2, 2013

levon your actually wrong tony holden killed him and he wasnt his friend i know im a little kid but i saw it on the news and thats the the thing you start watching F.Y.I

anthony

Posted at 1:53 AM on July 2, 2013

thats sad he was a up coming rapper trying to live life on a daily bases with the dreamchasers he had just sighned up with. i didnt know him but he was a good person and didnt deserve to die R.I.P LIL SNUPE and one more thing he inspired me alot R.I.P LIL SNUPE EVEN KNOW I DIDNT KNOW HIM HE INSPIRED ME HE WAS LIKE MY BROTHER TEACHING ME TO RAP MAN U DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE LIL SNUPE R.I.P I REALLY LIKED
YOU MAN

Michelle

Posted at 2:58 AM on June 22, 2013

No clue who he is….Not that important. He must have been into something to have been targeted like that. Move on

Harmony

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 22, 2013

Just for you to say that, shows you ignorance! Do you know how many people get killed everyday as a victim of just being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Or just being the target of someone anger and rage? If you did not have nothing nice to then you should have not said anything. The point is he was 18 talented and on the come up! I dont care if he did something the problem is more parents are burring their children! People need to learn the value of life

Levon

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 23, 2013

Actually one of his friends killed him. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. You didn’t have to know him or listen to his music to know that it’s sad that a barely 18 year older gets killed. He was ACTUALLY talented and rapped about his life and what he went through.

will

Posted at 3:40 PM on March 13, 2014

you suck dick

Tammy Leigh

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 24, 2013

You are ignorant. What a shameful comment. You suck rhino’s balls daily. Hopefully today is the day you choke.

Kerra

Posted at 9:05 AM on July 16, 2013

chill . you shouldn’t say that about someone who died . even if he wasn’t a big rapper . don’t talk reckless and dumb . And dis comin from a 14 year old . :l

belieber

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 21, 2013

R.I.P

BASANT KUMAR

Posted at 11:15 AM on June 21, 2013

i read your hollywood story and i ubderstand this story, that is all result.so i want watch video in hollywood and it upload.