Kristen Stewart Leaves Nashville: Heading Home After Getting A Tattoo?

Fri, June 21, 2013 9:54pm EDT by 329 Comments
Kristen Stewart Spotted
Courtesy of Instagram

mj

Posted at 3:57 AM on June 23, 2013

@Cathryn DELGADO: Even if it were true, it’s over, let it be. Patts broke up with Kristen. I hope I never together. I wish Kristen just luck. No English gentleman, Pattinson and Sanders. Hoping, never together.
I will always support Kristen Stewart

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:40 AM on June 23, 2013

You can go to Google Search, type in [ did Robert Pattinson married Kristen Stewart in Barbados ] Then click on images. Then you will see some of the wedding picture, And the picture with Kristen and Robert with the word married across them. Click on that picture it will change to a article and show you that Robert and Kristen are married 2011.

Cynthia Beattie

Posted at 3:11 AM on June 23, 2013

what Maya explained I am alarmed that a single mom can get paid ($)9110 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you seen this site… can99.ℂ­om

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 23, 2013

I know what I seen. it was done in secret. It is the truth. Just because you won`t go to Google and look in Robert private pictures. And you calling me name. That do not mean that Robert Pattinson did not go to Barbados and married Kristen Stewart in 2011. But if ask Google did Robert married Kristen in Barbados it show you some of the wedding pictures.

Lola

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 22, 2013

Aw come on!!!!!

Paola

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 22, 2013

@PaolaVega06 They’re together again. :)

TRACY123

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 22, 2013

Will Kristen go to NYC on Thursday for Jame’s funeral??

stealth

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 22, 2013

@Tracy 123 no one knows and most dont care. She wasnt his friend they were in one movie together. Stop making everything about her next thing you will wonder how rob is supporting her through ” this difficult time” she is NOT A CHIEF MOURNER here. PLEASE!!!

Concerned

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 22, 2013

@stealth Of course its about her. This whole article is about her! Seems you have some anger issues. Please take your meds

Smile

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 22, 2013

I just realized Kristen is wearing her cap the correct way. One less thing for the haters to go on about. No backwards cap! Pretty soon the haters will be going on about her being a sellout. That’s what they saidwhen she got the Balenciaga deal and when she signed with Universal because Kristen was only permitted to do Indies. Now they call her Indies crap.

Smile

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 22, 2013

I would like to see Kristen dress up more too but I think.lots of celebs dress down in their down time. It’s just that they aren’t followed 24/7. I’ve seen sloppy pics of Scarlet Johansson, Olivia Wilde, and Natalie Portman and I like all 3 especially Natalie. Also think Kristen does it to avoid speculation that would unfairly arise if she were all dressed up.

guest

Posted at 6:34 PM on June 22, 2013

Kristen mom is full of tattoo why not her?she acting like a dude lately the tattoo is and additional one for her manly look

Smile

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 22, 2013

You really don’t need one more reason to hate on Kristen so I vote no to tattoos. Lots of stars have tattoos btw and I’m sure you don’t hate on them.

Concerned

Posted at 9:01 PM on June 22, 2013

@guest kristem mom is full of tattoo like you are full of crap. Me think you bigot and stupid…… Wait! Now I sound like you.

Smile

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 22, 2013

What I can’t understand is why gossip sites and people keep.writing and showing pics of Kristen’s scandal from last year. If they are truly sympathetic to the children involved then they are making it all the more likely that the children will hear about it from others or come across it themselves. This scandal was stopped as soon as it was discovered. Usually the couple are very obvious about it and often move in together. There is no proof for anything beyond what was caught on camera. As for fans condemning Kristen that happened summer 2012. I was one of them. You don’t go condemning someone about something forever. Also.those kids have 2 parents still even if the parents aren’t in the same house. Their father tried to reconcile. Haters should leave it alone. They are just stoking their hate. It helps no one.

Jenna

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 22, 2013

She did get a tatto.there is a picture of her and her group of friends. The guy said that EVERY one of them got something. She got something on her right wrist . I saw the picture.

fed up with gossip rags forever

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 22, 2013

@allvampedout

Kstew did not get a tatoo but it would be ok if she di! Dont make a bigh deal out of ewverything.

Jan

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 22, 2013

She did get a tattoo for the guy who did it put it on his facebook. Why is that hard to believe, isn’t she a rebel without a cause. I see she is working on that Jay Leno chin again.

susan

Posted at 2:27 AM on June 23, 2013

@ jenna i think its a infinity sign i saw it on cj’s thumb & the spot on her wrist also look same..you can see it at robstendreams..

Allvampedout

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 22, 2013

Kristen needs to get on with her life and leave Rob alone, it looks like hes not in a hurry to go back to her. He seems happy without her. Face it people Robsten is over!

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 22, 2013

Yeah they are over and she seems very happy to be free of him.
She tried, it didn’t work, Time to move on and keep on living. Maybe her REAL! prince is waiting for her somewhere.

mj

Posted at 4:35 PM on June 22, 2013

@Don’t put – Exactly, just love and happiness for KRISTEN STEWART on her journey.

Sam

Posted at 2:58 PM on June 22, 2013

I don’t get all fuzz because Kristen kicked up her summer with a road trip with friends. I am sure she had planned for it because her friends have to take time off from work. Yes, they do have jobs. Rob took a similar road trip a couple of years back when Kristen was filming On the Road. I don’t recall any criticism of Rob for doing it. Kristen has been seen doing what most people do on road trips: eating and drinking at local spots, taking on the local sights and meeting people. She is not holed up in a room doing who knows what and not seeing anybody. The whole world is seeing where she is, what she is doing and who is with her. Get over it people.

Jan

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 22, 2013

Rob took his road trip specifically to see Kristen at the end of it. That was before she did the deed and ripped out his heart is why no one said anything about his trip.

saralee

Posted at 2:21 AM on June 23, 2013

How do you know what Rob was doing ” specifically” on his trip?

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 22, 2013

I am asking some one to go to Google. Click on images. Type in this Robert Pattinson wedding Pictures. Now you are looking for a picture of Robert and Kristen with the word married across them. I think it is only two. You have to click on the right one. That is the small one. Put your clicker on the small one and it will change to a article. The article will tell you and show you that Robert Pattinson married Kristen Stewart in Barbados in 2011

Loui

Posted at 3:09 PM on June 22, 2013

@Cathryn Delgado, please give more info I have been back and forth, give description of images that stand out, waiting

Skip it!

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 22, 2013

@Louie don’t fall into CD”s trap!
When you see her name just skip over her rants. It’s what I do.

Guest

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 22, 2013

Janna there is all types of speculation from Rob and Katy hooking up with NY causing his split with Kristen, to now that both Rob and Katy are single they are no longer ignoring the chemistry that always existing between them, to Katy’s deciding between Rob and John, and doesn’t want to get serous with either. I’ve asked if anyone has done homework and connected with Katy Perry fans and check what they are reporting on the matter. She’s of a level that she must have some obsessive fans that follow her every move and should be able to have a sense from Katy’s end what she’s up with Rob. No one’s commented about that. An actress and supposed friend of Katy’s named Bella Rappone supposedly dished to a paper about Rob and Katy’s growing closeness, interest in each other, and long standing chemistry. However if you google her name, nothing comes up other than the article. I couldn’t find an agent profile on her or anything so who knows if that source is real. Katy’s PR person, who happens to be Kristen’s too, isn’t running to shoot down the claims and that can be b/c that’s just the style no comment or could mean there’s some truth to the rumor. Who knows. I would think if there’s truth to it, the KP fans would have a sense and be dishing on it too. So far I don’t think they’ve done so.

Loui

Posted at 2:37 PM on June 22, 2013

@Guest ……….. I can guarantie you there was one, it has just cleverly been moved, I did go into it, and it stated that she is an actress and a friend of PERR, I will try immediately again and get back to you

Loui

Posted at 2:57 PM on June 22, 2013

@Guest ………. There seem to be a Isabella Rapone who is very active on twitter, and an story saying Bella Rapone talked about the affection between CAKEY Perry and Robert, sorry I have to go now, will get back later

Lola

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 22, 2013

The tatoo says I LOVE MY MINICOOPER! kkkkkkkkk

Concerned

Posted at 9:14 PM on June 22, 2013

@lola Ha Ha you think you are so cute. Are you the same Lola that is a guy? Ha Ha

@Janna

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 22, 2013

KP has tatoos too, how come Rob is hanging around her?

Loui

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 22, 2013

@@Janna, Thank you for the info

Concerned

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 22, 2013

@@Janna Yes she does. It says Rob was here. She also has John was here and Russell was here…… You get the idea. Just the kind of girl for Rob.

LOSER

Posted at 5:31 AM on June 23, 2013

Doesn’t surprise me she asked Russell to step up to the plate to deflect some heat off of her, and Russell would because he does care about her still. It’s sad how she chains them along. I hope just Rob doesn’t join her food chain

Louise

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 22, 2013

Why ask this silly question? Looks like they have both moved on, why can’t Hollywood Life? I kind of feel bad for Kristen, with the way she dresses. I wonder when she will wake up and start acting like an adult. Sometimes she dresses like a 13 yr old boy, I can’t figure out why. Guess its none of my business, but I do feel bad for her. Hope she resisted getting a tattoo, bad idea.

Guest

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 22, 2013

If she did get a tat, hope she got a small dog bone with the initials B and B inside. She loves those doges too.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:14 PM on June 22, 2013

@Guest Do me a favor , Go Google click images. And typein Robert Pattinson wedding pictures And look for a picture of Robert and Kristen with the word married across them . I think I saw two. It is the small one. You have to get the right one. And that is the small one . Click on it, put it there the picture will change to a article, The article will show you that Robert And Kristen in Barbados in2011

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 22, 2013

I have been telling you to go different site, And I can tell that you are not going to the evidence how can you come back with a answers .

sherry

Posted at 1:32 PM on June 22, 2013

I love
Kris but I wish she would wear some thing that makes her look as good as she can look. She’s beautiful when dresses better and her hair doesn’t look all stringy. May be Rob is tired of being linked with a girl who looks more like as guy. Kris, do yourself proud and dress a little better.

ljes

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 22, 2013

I really do not get Pattinson fans. He actually done what they wanted. Kristen kicked to the curb. Your holy is one, he can do what he wants, and date, whom He wills. I can not understand bullying and aggressive comments. Your Dior advertising boy is all yours. So leave Kristen alone. Bullying in the girl beyond the normal the human comprehension!

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 22, 2013

Have you seen the way Robert dress. He and Kristen dress the same. I don`t think Robert don`t like put on airs woman

Smile

Posted at 6:38 PM on June 22, 2013

Bravo! They hated Kristen before the scandal and will after Rob is married with kids to someone else. Look at the dislike between Jen Aniston fans and Angelina fans. It didn’t matter that Justin Theroux had a girlfriend for many years that was left out in the cold either. Hate is irrational and it exists on all sides. Not that I’m advocating hate for Jen. She needs someone and Justin would I guess have married his girlfriend if he loved her.

Maya

Posted at 12:42 PM on June 22, 2013

FYI I don’t think she’s a sh!tty person in general but what she did was horrible. Rupert is even more sh’ttier. No matter how you try to spin it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again (and I haven’t been the only one) – the repeated rippage is being perpetuated by her fans’ bizarre defenses of her behavior, ranging from “just a little mistake” to “those pictures don’t mean they had a sexual relationship” to “it’s Rob’s fault because he must have been smothering her.” Things that are just insulting to common sense and intelligence.

elle

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 22, 2013

Couldn’t agree more. You def nailed it..

aquarius64

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 22, 2013

@maya – agreed. The lame excuses and defenses from Kristen’s fans is what makes it hard to remove the trampire stamp off her. People are dumbfounded by the arguments so they push back. Also the slamming kept going because two school-age children were hurt by her and Rupert’s actions. When Kristen got back with Rob, there was a sense that she got off scott free; when they broke up, the feeling was justice was finally served. Her nasty behavior pre-Mini-Cooper didn’t help her cause either; the cheating served to validate the negative perceptions of her.

With this cross-country trek maybe Kristen is using the time to reflect on everything: that she cannot do whatever she wants without consequences. She may have films lined up, but studios may still be wondering if she is going to be a PR nightmare because she came close to taking down TWO franchises in one fell swoop. From now Kristen will have to prove she is not going to bring a scandal to a film production that can negatively impact the box office. Like it or not, SWATH-gate is going to be with her for the rest of her life; and it will be tied to her name even when she’s gone. The trick is how is she going to show that she’s grown from this mess.

@aquarius64

Posted at 7:23 PM on June 22, 2013

Haha she almost took down two franchises, that is hilarious but please do explain your logic behind that. You mean when Rob chose to stay with Kristen not when Kirsten got back with rob. The scandal ain’t going to affect any other films she does, Kristen brings attention to films and people who claim not to like her still watch her films just to complain about her acting.

@aquarius64

Posted at 3:43 AM on June 24, 2013

Maybe people defend her because of unforgiving people like you. Have you ever thought about that? What she did was wrong and will never be forgotten but if Rob chose to forgive her then for whatever reason, why can’t you? Why is it so.personal to you?

Maya

Posted at 12:38 PM on June 22, 2013

This board is what mental hell looks like. God.
Forever wondering, What has Kristen Stewart ever contributed to society to garner this kind of support for such sh!tty behavior? ……I’m pretty sure if I wait for a logical answer, I’ll be waiting for a long, long time.

Smile

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 22, 2013

I don’t think hell is bout forgiving someone. Hell is all about the inability to forgive. Hell is about hate. You really not it backwards.

Smile

Posted at 7:03 PM on June 22, 2013

That should say Maya has it all backwards.

Sharon

Posted at 12:36 PM on June 22, 2013

What’s wrong with everybody who cares what they do.its there lives .im sure they could care less what we think about them.there just trying to live there lives as best they can