Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Baby’s Birth Certificate Revealed

Fri, June 21, 2013 1:05pm EST by 27 Comments
Kim Kardashian Birth Certificate
SplashNews, FameFlynet

khamirah

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 22, 2014

I think North West is cute original and one of a kind other people don’t know what they’re taking about I think you’re great parents Kim and Kanye btw I’m a huge fan of yours. Love, Khamirah ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dave

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 15, 2013

Her baby will be ugly.. Kanye is ugly and so is kim without her 27 lauers of bare minerals. At least the baby will be rich so it can buy so e plastic surgery later on

Just saying......

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 24, 2013

Be mindful of everything you do and say. Children learn by example. Give her the opportunity to blossom. Art, music, dance. guide North to the window of opportunities and gently lead her into the wonderful feeling of self esteem and confidence when she lesrns to dance or sing or draws a beautiful picture. Educate, educate educte. Good grammer is essential. Communicate. Talk about her day, her friends, her teachers. Every child either wants or needs a pet. having a pet is a lesson learned of responsibility, unconditional love and respect. Do not mix this up by being over domineering. This is a baby, a blank canvas. Don’t botch it up! Best to keep Kris from spinning her each and every move. Sadly Kris doesn’t get that a child can be happy just being a child. Don’t over do!Send her to Sunday School. Teach her right and wrong. No gray areas. Exagerating the truth is not the truth. Only leads to lies and easy outs.
Don’t botch this up. You only get one chance. That is, of course you are ready for another. Not thinking that will happen. Pray this child doesn’t ever read about her mother’s pathetic pregnancy, wearing black every day. Very joyful.
A child is joy, pure inmocent joy. Bright colors, forget the electronic stuff. Tinker toys. Jacks, pick up sticks. Hop scotch roller skating or ice skating. Snow skiing, swimming. Sports are so important.
working as a team, depending on each other.,Life lessons! Let her select her friends. it’s not who you know, it’s who you are. Let her build her own ladders. Be there if she falls. Pick her up and throw her back in. No excuse for quitters. Lt’s see, what else. Tired, going to bed.
Rules. Strict rules, bedtime, play time, home work time, creative time. Cooking, cleaning, landry, ironing. sewing. Every girl should know how to cok,and sew. Maeit fun! If it is fun they will always enjoy it, take the fun out of it and you have creatd a task. Ok, on younmark! get set, go!
Do the right thing. Keep her as far away from thenlime light as you can. She and younwill know when she is ready to shine!
Buena suerte!

Special Effects

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 1, 2013

Aaawww. That is so nice! I agree with everything you said
But she doesn’t have a baby and she wasn’t ever pregnant.
It’s fake which is so sad seeing your beautiful reply

MBoomer

Posted at 9:11 AM on June 23, 2013

Paula: I 150% agree with you. I too do not watch their Krap or buy their Krap. This whole family is an Abomination and a very very poor representation of the American family. Unfortunately the networks are making them famous because of a sex tape and insodoing young naive girls think that in life what you have to do is a sex tape and you would become famous and rich. Not so. It is very very sad that this is the world we live in where bad behavior is the norm now. MB

Shelly

Posted at 1:08 PM on June 22, 2013

Not a “real” birth certificate. It has to be filed through the courts and takes at least 14 days before the birth certificate is released.

Dawn

Posted at 9:10 AM on June 22, 2013

Funny how a birth certificate can take 4 weeks to process before receiving one. Yet somehow the press has copies of it?

paula

Posted at 6:45 AM on June 22, 2013

jchristy

Do not call me a hater. I am entitled to have my opinion and I think the guy is ugly! what about his eyes?! The guy is ugly, has the voice of a “maricon”, he is very narcissistic and I just don´t like the whole package. I don´t even care about what you like or not…however I would not call you a hater because your opinion is different of mine. the way you react to other people´s opinion shows here who is the hater. By the way I don´t loose my time watching the karTRASHians, it´s something for those who really do not have a life and expect to forget their frustrations by living through others…the problem is, them empower those people and then we are forced to fight against dumbs and company…

...

Posted at 4:49 PM on July 15, 2013

You are right kanye is ugly. What is to like? 5’6 frame? Weak. 12 year old voice? Underbite? Slurred speech? Jesus complex? Yeah what a great guy

holly

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 21, 2013

You do not sign the birth certificate . I think it is a fake.

Shelly

Posted at 8:13 PM on June 21, 2013

That’s not the real certificate, they have to wait at least 14 day to get the real one. I still don’t think that’s the baby real name. Lord I’m praying it’s not.

Courtney

Posted at 6:03 PM on June 21, 2013

this was leaked as birth certificates are supposed to be sealed documents the same think happened to Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon with their twins in 2011

asfandancer

Posted at 5:01 PM on June 21, 2013

I think the pictured birth certificate is a fake and the name North West is completely fictitious.

kim

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 21, 2013

It took me almost a month to receive my daughter’s birth certificate in the mail. I also had until she was 14 days old to submit it.

I’m guessing this is a fake.

Either way, North is a stupid name. Just sayin.

Mondy

Posted at 3:42 PM on June 21, 2013

Oh well that what they name their Child & the Nickname Nori is a cute name and I do understand that people are gonna make a joke of their child name or dislike the name however it their child not your child

Lee

Posted at 2:54 PM on June 21, 2013

Their baby name is gonna be mock by many people & some people like the name of Kimberly & Kanye baby

sweety

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 23, 2013

amen

Sadie

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 21, 2013

The Kardashians did not want “Donda” as any name on their grandchild—–much too black for that crew. The girls will f–k and marry wealthy black men, but they do not want their children to have “black” names or “black” texture hair. Kim’s friends keep reporting that the baby has a lot of black, STRAIGHT hair. I feel that this is an insult to Kanye and his African-American heritage! So rude, so rude. I am speaking as a biracial woman, so those tacky remarks are both hurtful and infuriating!

paula

Posted at 5:42 PM on June 21, 2013

If the guy is black, the girl is black too.
So the hair it´s not going to be straight hair. If the KarTRASHians don´t like it, well, they´ll have a problem, and this problem will be aggravated because the father is not a good looking guy.
She should have thought about this before…if that´s a problem to her.

jchristy

Posted at 6:38 PM on June 21, 2013

R u serious . He’s not good LOOKING >> He has those eyes .. Good Luck to them on their baby girl North . May all the haters go on hating . Love life Kim n Kanye … Ohhh tune in @ 9 SUnday night .. :):)

:( Not as good as I expected.

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 21, 2013

OMG. Kimye are two f*cking ignorant people.

RC

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 21, 2013

I don’t understand the outrage, people can name their child whatever they want to. People were shocked when Beyonce and JayZ named their child Blue Ivy. Who cares, it’s not your child.

jchristy

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 21, 2013

AMen RC .. F_ in crazy people out there .. I kinda like the name more i see it . Oh n you know this lil one will be a princess to those that LOVE HER / them . ( not talking about the haters ) Oh what about naming ur lil girl Apple .. Like above ^^ WHO CARES lol

sweety

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 23, 2013

amen, I like the name. different and unique. It not our child so why all the fuss.

taylor

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 21, 2013

How did they obtain this exactly is what I also want to know. First its a loose lipped nurse saying kaidence and now this? Did the hospital just blindly hand this out. I cant believe they would name their kid this. One thing we should all consider is that this is the information age and anything can be copied reproduced and successfully used. Im holding on to a thin shred of hope that they werent stupid enough to call their kid that. If not, they need to hurry up and give it up. Say the real name already.

RC

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 21, 2013

@Taylor – The false story about a nurse revealing the baby’s name came from the website MediaTakeOut. MediaTakeOut is NOT credible at all. I can’t believe that people actual believe MediaTakeOut.

@taylor

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 21, 2013

Exactly. Did the pr team leak a fake birth certificate to gain publicity? Anyone else leaking this information would surely be sued by the Kklan. I smell a rat