Selena Gomez ‘Hooking Up’ With Ed Sheeran — Report

Wed, June 19, 2013 1:47pm EST by 57 Comments
Courtesy of FameFlynet

TUTIS

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 1, 2013

NOOOOO HE IS SO SO SO SO UGLY SELENA IS SO AMAZING PLEASE
Not imagine THAT MAN IS WHAT I LOOK HORRIBLE FILTHY AND ME DA ASCO, ALSO NOT FAMOUS, AND IS A FRIEND OF SELENA AND TAYLOR BECAUSE IF THEY ARE VERY FAMOUS SUPER STARS WITH MONEY, BECAUSE I REALIZED I FEW DAYS AGO SELENA AND TAYLOR THE WERE IN THE STREET AND THE pAPARAZZI AND SELENA AND TAYLOR chased NOT TALKING TO pAPARAZZI BUT IF rETURNED TO TALK WITH THEM, BUT NO pAPARAZZI TOLD YOU I DO NOT EVEN I’M CALLING IT WAS VERY FUNNY JAJAJAJAJA CONOSCO , HE IS NOT aFRAID WHEN NOBODY GIVES ME THE ONLY THING THAT I SEE NICE TIME
ARE THE EYES AND THE LETTER OF A SONG THAT ONE DAY ESCUHE AWARDS BECAUSE IN MY LIFE HAD NEVER HEARD THAT EXISTED AND MUCH LESS I SAW IN MY LIFE, THEY HAD JUMPED JAJAJAJA FRIGHT, PLEASE NO MORE SELENA invent BEAUTIFUL HE IS UGLY, AND IF HE IS WITH SELENA BECAUSE SHE WOULD THIS CRAZY BECAUSE JEALOUSY OR TO GIVE A JUSTIN, JUSTIN BECAUSE IF THE ONLY TOGETHER VE JAJAJAJ WILL lAUGH AS WORLDWIDE

Jackson92

Posted at 3:19 AM on June 23, 2013

love her outfit. I want it haha

KurdishGirlYasmin

Posted at 7:59 AM on June 22, 2013

Always been jeaulous of Selena’s perfect body and clothes and cuteness*_* <3

KurdishGirlYasmin

Posted at 7:58 AM on June 22, 2013

I LOVE Selena’s clothess wooowww she has the perfect style!!!

Lynn

Posted at 1:45 AM on June 21, 2013

honestly i would love to hit selena with a bus.

Selenator972

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 20, 2013

This was just a rumor. Another website said that they are not hooking up.

eric

Posted at 9:40 PM on June 20, 2013

maybe ED is wearing SELENA to fame
revenge
HE IS MUCH UGLY

KALANI

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 20, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST SWEETEST COUPLE. EVER.

CC

Posted at 4:30 PM on June 20, 2013

I want to puke. I gag every time I see this. If she is going to date someone else she should go with David Henrie.

jaesmyne

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 20, 2013

ed sheeran needs to steer clear of selena gomez. and Justin and selena both need to make up their minds because its confusing, and the paparazzi needs to stay out of it so that they can successfully work things out.

Sun

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 20, 2013

@Vera. That heartbreaker song is fake. The are actually together, they just want to hide it. Her neighbor confirmed that they are making out

jelena forever

Posted at 11:46 AM on June 20, 2013

liars selena justin love them they are the best couple ever i hate that rumors

rosa

Posted at 11:45 AM on June 20, 2013

liars selena justin love them they are the best couple ever i hate that rumors

Vera

Posted at 8:22 AM on June 20, 2013

I just wish Selena will be fine all the time!! Enjoy your single life girl you don’t need boyfriend right now.

LOOKS ARE NOT IMPORTANT

Posted at 7:47 AM on June 20, 2013

I want his to be true people need a reality check its not all about the looks maybe selena is not as shallow as you like come one if ed sheeran was in front of me and sang me Kiss me or any other song I would fall in love with him like have you heard him and hes such a sweet guy a bit shy in away so humble most people that are talking about him have not even heard him they are just seeing his picture and sawing gross she can do way better and she probably can but she doesn’t have too LOOKS ARE NOT IMPORTANT when will people know that.

selenators get it together

Posted at 7:39 AM on June 20, 2013

This Is probably not true but if it was so what and im mad im seeing selenators be all like why selena hes gross I cant believe you on twitter come on lets not be like OTHE FAN base that are mean to the person there idol is dating that never ends good “selenas last relationship” im a selenator im here for her work not her personal life I support her .

i like them :)

Posted at 7:30 AM on June 20, 2013

If this is true i like them lol and all this ewww he’s gross crap no he is so sweet and beautiful in his own way if you take your time to watch at least one interview that’s his in he seems so nice and humble and at the end this will be like fresh air for selena no jelena drama and crazy fans yes it there will be the first omg there together but later it will be a low key relationship and I think that’s something selena wants

marie

Posted at 7:08 AM on June 20, 2013

Justin broke her heart .I don’t really care what others think . Selena deserves to be with someone who respects her and not going all the time from the one strip club to another. If Selena is happy with Ed I am also happy. And all of you (Selenators ) should be happy for her too

Sun

Posted at 6:32 AM on June 20, 2013

@Mondy do not say me what to write? How do you know they are just friends? a?

Mondy

Posted at 5:07 AM on June 20, 2013

They are friend so shut up get a grip

Sun

Posted at 5:07 AM on June 20, 2013

Selena and Justin are together

Vera

Posted at 8:19 AM on June 20, 2013

How can you know that?! How can you be so sure?! Selena’s source told they’re broke up for last time this time.and nobody see them together and paparazzi too.and Justin’s new song Heartbreaker the lyrics is so angry and offensive.he will not write song like this if they’re was together.I want Jelena but they really broke up this time!!

Lee

Posted at 5:03 AM on June 20, 2013

The report will claim anything that people write or wrote about. The fans ain’t that stupid so chill out
They are friend Hl get your fact straight and right

mish

Posted at 2:27 AM on June 20, 2013

they DO NOT suit each OTHER at all. Justin and Selena do…they are so good together!

KALANI

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 20, 2013

YES THEY DO. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER.

KALANI

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 20, 2013

YES THEY DO. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Kalani

Posted at 12:23 AM on June 20, 2013

Justin and Selena were the most cutest couple ever.

Kalani

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 20, 2013

I so love justin. He’s so amazing and adorable.

KALANI