Michelle Chamuel: How I Really Feel About Coming Second In ‘The Voice’

Wed, June 19, 2013 11:04am EST by 26 Comments
Michelle Chamuel The Voice Finale
Courtesy NBC

Marie

Posted at 6:58 PM on October 29, 2013

-=-Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out >> smal.ly/j8xJ4

elaina

Posted at 6:45 PM on September 8, 2013

Michelle Chamuel should of won the voice because she had it all, danelle was good but Michelle was way better and she should of won cause she was MEDICINE for the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna (@DLaVace)

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 2, 2013

I was a huge fan of Michelle….Daniel is absolutely precious…but as one comment indicated, the show obviously has a huge “voting” country audience.

laurie

Posted at 6:17 PM on June 25, 2013

I believe that Michelle over all should have been the winner. Daniel has a beautiful voice
but doesn’t do much else for me. She needs a lot of work…. Michelle has the whole package and is a much more talented artist and performer. Go Michelle I can’t wait to see you perform again….You
will be better off with Usher……

Tyle wilson

Posted at 10:39 PM on June 19, 2013

Michelle could have won if she would have taken off those ridiculous oversized goggles. She was like a cation character more than a singer. Also the performance were stale. Starts out looking in the mirror (three times) with this peeping voice, the midway a scream, a sqat, constantly pulling on her shirt. She should have changed up her wardrobe. The skinny jeans, the jacket. BORING

Jackie

Posted at 10:08 AM on June 20, 2013

LOVED her look. Love her music. Know this lady will go far. Usher = mentor with a heart of gold.

merilee

Posted at 11:38 AM on June 28, 2013

Are you kidding? She was the least boring person in the finals!

Lovely

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 29, 2013

Tyle,why is she “boring”?Because she wasn’t wearing revealing clothes showing her breasts?or because she wasn’t wearing mini shirts showing her butt?Was it boring because you are used to seeing all these girls in the media showing a lot of skin?Or because being different and respecting ones own body isn’t socially acceptable?I hate people complaining about her looks.People are used to “hot sexy girls”in the media.Fortunately,there are still women out there who have respect for themselves and don’t feel the need to go out flashing their bodies to get attention or votes.She got 2nd which is great considering thousands auditioned for this and her making it this far shows there’s a lot of people who accept her for who she is.But sadly,some people still have the wrong idea of what a lady is supposse to look like or dress like.She doesn’t have to change a thing to fit in.What’s the point of being like everyone else?What’s the point of fitting in?That’s what makes her different and stand out and unique and I’m proud of her.

Rob

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 19, 2013

I have been a Danielle fan since the beginning because I am a country music guy. I think her performances where perfect. They allowed me to focus on her pure, crystal clear voice. Have you ever watched Adele perform? She is very minimal also, but it works.

Phil

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 19, 2013

I honestly believe not winning will turn out to be a blessing for Michelle. The winner gets a record deal sure, but with Republic Records who won’t be giving them a lot of creative control. Michelle is gonna probably sign with Usher and he’s gonna bring in great songwriters/producers and she’s gonna be a star.

Linda Miller

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 19, 2013

I have to agree. Michele eats, drinks and breaths music, you can see it. Not to take anything away from Danielle, as I think she is extremely talented, but I get the sense she doesn’t have the same depth at 16 , more of just a singer albeit very talented. I agree, by not winning, Michele has more freedom, and hopefully, Usher will stick with her, they seem to really click! I am going to be watching for great things to come from her, can’t wait!!!

merilee

Posted at 11:37 AM on June 28, 2013

I agree. Michelle is a type of artist who won’t shine under a lot of creative control, as she is very creative herself. Danielle needs that.

♪ glameyeam ♪ (@teralex42)

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 19, 2013

Michelle’s talent is very special, Danielle is also a gifted singer but she still needs to grow in the area of ‘performance’, It ultimately was a matter of musical taste,

leon anom (@leonanom)

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 19, 2013

I am kind of glad that she didn’t win. Does anyone one remember who the previous winners were? It is kind of clear that the majority of the voters are country music fans- as evident that so many quarter finalists were country artists, which is great. With the support of Usher or whomever she ends up signing with, Michelle could be the next Adam Lambert, Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, or Katherine McFee on Smash! – none of whom won Amer Idol

Linda Miller

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 19, 2013

Very well said:)

BAM

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 19, 2013

I think Danielle is great but Michelle definitely has more stage presence. She is the “whole” deal. Danielle still has a ways to go to to get where Michelle is and I’m sure that will come with time and maturity. I expect to see Michelle become famous with Usher’s help. I will definitely buy her CD’s.

Linda Miller

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 19, 2013

I so wanted Michelle to win! I love Danielle, but I just felt that Michelle has paid dues and Danielle is just starting out. Michelle is just so awesome and you,can just see that music is in her soul, it just runs through her body, not,just singing. Luv her!!! I hope that Usher can continue working with her and help her further her career, they seem like such an awesome team!!

Cristal Marmol

Posted at 3:35 PM on June 19, 2013

When I Saw That They Said Danielle Has Won, I Was Disappointed. I Was Really Hoping That Michelle Was Going To Win. I Was Going For Her ALL The Way. All Her Performances Were AMAZING! I Love Her!! And Even Though She Came In Second Place, I Hope She Becomes Someone That Everyone Is Going To Love. And I Just Hope That Usher Helps Her Becomes That Someone…. #MICHELLECHAMUEL!

Debbie

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 19, 2013

I really wanted Michelle to win. As others have said, Danielle is cute and young and talented and has a beautiful voice. BUT overall, Michelle had it with voice, performance, just overall. Michelle, you have a big fan in me and I look forward to hearing/seeing you in the near future! Good luck with your ventures always.

Eric Hostler

Posted at 2:35 PM on June 19, 2013

I must say I was torn just a bit. Although, I think that regardless of who would’ve won, they should both have great singing careers. However, I was rooting for Michelle a little more. I felt more emotion in her performances which is no doubt due to her age. Danielle is very sweet and talented as well. She’s like everyones little sister and I’m very happy for her. I hope she remains the same sweet little girl America fell in love with on the voice as she continues on.

zyggie

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 19, 2013

Wow!

Kathy Millican

Posted at 1:00 PM on June 19, 2013

I loved Michelle. She has a way of emoting that really touches people. She isn’t just a singer, she is a performer. Something that she has that Danielle really has not developed yet. Michelle has the unique ability to reach “the underdog” and arouse the emotions that people tend to bury. She uses her music to touch people and deliver those messages that people might otherwise not get.

And in this way, Michelle is a winner. She won for all those different, quirky people in life who walk to the beat of a different drummer. Michelle is her own person, and she represents the “different” people. The nerds, the quirks, and she is beautiful in her own right. May she go far, and have the success she truly deserves. I see her true colors shining through!!

Barbara hudgins

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 19, 2013

Michelle was really great! I hope Usher helps her get started. I want to buy her records. You are right. Michelle is a great performer and seems to care for all.

Tasarran

Posted at 12:11 PM on June 19, 2013

I was rooting for Michelle, I thought she had the edge in performance and emotion; but I do have to admit that Danielle was technically amazing with her ability.
It will be interesting to see what she develops into, since she’s only 16 now!

abe

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 19, 2013

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xtg120

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 19, 2013

Reblogged this on xtg120.