Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Will They Be Friends Again?

Wed, June 19, 2013 12:41pm EDT by 157 Comments
SplashNews

aitchcs

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 23, 2013

KStew has never been a CM party girl. CM is Rob’s

glo

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 22, 2013

To what end? Time to just move on in different worlds. He got what he
wanted ; a role which led to a career.

Adult

Posted at 7:45 AM on June 22, 2013

They have had two shots at steady romance, and another is unlikely I think. I suspect that Rob is done — done with the emotional infidelity — done with the instability — done with the drama. They’ll always be friends to some degree after the dust settles. That may depend on who they hook up with seriously, later on. If your significant other couldn’t stand the idea of a friendship like that, maybe you’d tone it down. Heck, what do I know? Nada.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:31 AM on June 22, 2013

Go TO GOOGLE CLICK ON IMAGE. TYPE IN ROBERT PATTINSON WEDDING PICTURES. LOOK FOR THE PICTURES OF ROBERT AND KRISTEN PICTURE WITH THE WORD MARRIED ACROSS THEM, PUT YOUR CLICK ONLY ON THAT PICTURE, THE PICTURE WILL CHANGE. ROBERT AND KRISTEN WAS MARRIED IN BARBADOS

Rosa

Posted at 7:17 PM on June 21, 2013

Ok will all of u stop being haters rob and kristens relationship is noones business its between them and all of the haters on robsten if u dont like them or dont like them togethrr then dont read there articals get a life and stop being in theres u dont knoe if they will get back together I want them to but there not ready and dont hate an kstew she made a mistake all of us have but thats in the past so everyone just move on shes a good person and actress whos heart broken leave her alone im pretty sure rob feels the same way hes just hiding it to me robsten will be back and to all the haters stick ur thoughts up the part of ur body were the sun dont shine

Jason

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 21, 2013

maybe cakey face will open a “Bunny Club” in her home town, I bet she has quite a big cliental waiting for her to return—-cakey likes to wear crowns, I wonder if she was given a crown for Home Comng Wh–e,

Loui

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 23, 2013

I know Robert and Kristen will be friends again, CAKEY Perry tried to come between them, it won’t last between them because CAKEY is a sexual aggressive old bag and Robert will get tired of her soon, CAKEY can never be Kristen Stewart and she will never be able to give him what he had with Kristen Stewart, he will always think of what he had with Kristen, it was magical, they will always have that no Cake Face can take that away from them, all this is just temporarily

Louise

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 21, 2013

Don’t see why they need to be best friends. What would they talk about? If there was children involved, then of course. But, thank God, that isn’t the case. I’ll be glad when he’s busy filming his next movie. I think he’s happier when he’s working and not hanging in the bars so much.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 21, 2013

Iagree rob and kristen have to do what their agent say to many medi they want to live normal lives without media rob and kristen are some where with noone knowing

Liam

Posted at 12:58 PM on June 21, 2013

@ Cathryn Delgado—Where are you getting your information that Rob and Kristen are married?? Do you live in the “Twilight Zone” show PROOF-PROOF AND MORE PROOF a copy of the marriage license would work—please stop making up stories there is enough drama going on right now–someone should write a book—leave them alone when they are ready to speak to each other they will.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:06 AM on June 22, 2013

@Liam Go to Google click image. Type in Robert Pattinson wedding pictures. Look for a picture of Kristen and Robert with a black a dress on , With the word married across them. Click on that picture only.The picture will change .They were married in Barbados. Go see for self.

Pamela

Posted at 10:28 AM on June 21, 2013

She once said years ago ” No matter what happens, he will always be my best friend”.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 22, 2013

wshen she was 18 we ll say stuff at 18 theres an ols saying
At 18 I tight my pARENTS WERe idiotes
At 21 I was amzed how much THYE had learnt
No ay can they ever be more than aquaintances and that wont be for a long time too much pain
Hed every right to end their relationship but not the way he did it my bet as to why hes laying low
He realse hes should have ended it diferently I dont blame him if he fell in love with poancake face
But Kristens done nothing now for nearly a year no sex no drugs no rocknroll no booze no riots in pubs no ddriving abso lutley nothing in fact until RS escapde she was a pretty boreing overtly normal well behaved child and yound adult HW actress
What we say at 18 at at 23 hey love life and pain gets in the way and thats not blaming anyone

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:27 AM on June 21, 2013

@”Ana” Agree with you just to part and get some sanity back in their lives and get back into the routine of work like normal people all this time on their hands can’t be helpful when you are not used to being on your own however happy /miserable you were .As you say nobody knows the truth nor likely to so wish them both well.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:33 AM on June 21, 2013

@LJS And all haters of Kristen Stewart. 2010 or 2011. When Robert Pattinson was shooting.Bel Ami He took a few days off fly to Barbados Secluded Beach. There Robert married Kristen Stewart. They were in all white. So when you see Robert Pattinson body language. When stand next to his girl. If you don`t see the love for Kristen . You are only fooling your self.Robert do not care for your opinion. And you my have a opinion. But I am telling you that have a opinion.You cannot have a opinion on any one life. Look up the word.Robert and Kristen do not care or cannot do any thing about the lies this media or any media say about them because. Robert and Kristen are public people. It was a shame that Robert and Kristen had to have a secret wedding If looked like it was beautiful. The only way we can stop it stupid story. is the fans change the media make them prove what they are saying. Every time Robert or Kristen go to a job they have to do the media makeup lies. We have let them know they are lying. I am sure Robert or Kristen would gave them interviews. If they stop telling lie

Miri

Posted at 8:13 AM on June 21, 2013

I hope she does not go near Rob again or is horny, psycho, sexually frustrated fans that almost destroyed her life! Him and “The Bunny Ranch” whore deserve each other!

Rachel

Posted at 8:24 AM on June 21, 2013

@Miri – agreed. I’m not buying this story. You don’t have the kind of relationship you had with him, have him leave you for someone who pretended to be your friend, and then be able to be friends again. I just don’t see that happening. I think Katy Perry has been the whole reason for their issues. She insinuated herself into their relationship — but not without Rob’s consent. I think he left her for Katy Perry. It WILL come out. They are biding their time and waiting and then their story will be that they comforted each other and THEN fell for each other much later. And sadly, his fans will buy this. He’s played the victim in all this for TOO LONG. You’re right — he and Katy deserve each other.

desu

Posted at 8:42 AM on June 21, 2013

@Rachel – You make perfect sense.

Mike Fischer

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 21, 2013

True! True! True!!!

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:56 AM on June 21, 2013

@Rachel Katy Perry know Robert is married to Kristen Stewart. Katy is the only one they have to lie on now. I know that you stop repeat these story.. If you will investigate these story about Katy Perry . You see that she is not around they much. You are spreading they lies

guest

Posted at 7:22 AM on June 22, 2013

Exactly how they are planning it. I agree. Just more of Rob’s fun and games. An KP is such a desperate skank she probably doesn’t care how he behaves. Maybe she thinks this new image is going to CLEANSE her…Rob can’t do that he is far from walking on water.

katy the whore

Posted at 1:17 PM on June 21, 2013

the bunny ranch whore…too funny! lmfao

wsb

Posted at 8:11 AM on June 21, 2013

I don’t think they called it quits over a minor priority or just not interested in each other. Their ‘roots go to deep! They were together too often since Rob’s return from Australia ….something had to happen that ripped deep. Where it was Rob’s doing or Kristen’s is beside the point. So until that heals, they will be apart or they may never go back to each other. Lives do change as we progress in our future. They were under a doom & protected by Summit doing Twilight. Now they are on their own & must grow as they feel is right for them. Life will show them whether it is apart or together.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 22, 2013

ITS EASY KATY When he returned form Ozz loo at the pictures it was an almost campin to be seen with Kristen here there eveywhere hed never done it before BUT no smiles he always looked angry she looked scared I tink it was over December and he didnt have the guts to sit ehr down and tell her Coachella he was with KP drinking left KS in a hotel room the NY
No it was hs feelings and maybe shed had enough YOU cantg make someone love oyu if they dont anymore Thats why I dont blame him cos sometimes you do fall out of love I BLME him fr the duplicity and cruel way it was done but she was looking more and more unhappy he was loooking angrier as if seeing her made him want to scream and thats not good

wsb

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 22, 2013

@Margaret in Pink. – thank you for your opinion. I appreciate your thought & I not denying that you could be right. However instead of judging either I totally feel something went down between the two on his birthday that caused the rip in the canvas. Where that rip is permanent or not, only time will tell! It is their lives and they are the ones that makes those decisions. I wish them peace & love!

LJS

Posted at 6:36 AM on June 21, 2013

@Rob’s a free man – I wish we could be done with you!!!. your same blah, blah, blah is getting old and annoying. Same tune over and over. Spill you hate somewhere else..

tram

Posted at 5:38 AM on June 21, 2013

I hope Kristen just leave and never look back to the wimpy Liar boy who together with a supposed friend backstabbed her. Move on Kristen, We are always going to support you because we know you are so human like us unlike the wimp and fakey purry!

Ana

Posted at 4:07 AM on June 21, 2013

You people really need to get a life some of the comments on this page are ridiculous. They have drifted apart, no one knows why and it is unlikely we will ever know because neither of them speak to the press. They will both be away filming over the summer so little chance of them being together. What happens next is for them to decide. Together or separate I wish them both the best of luck for the future.

' '

Posted at 4:05 AM on June 21, 2013

Loul the loser

Loui

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 21, 2013

I do hope Kristen will be sober about ever taking Robert back as a Boyfriend or a Friend and realize Robert has done so much harm to her name as an actress and to her as a human, Robert has been running around with CAKEY Perry for years which was a bad reflection on Kristen Stewart and the other side is that in today’s society to have a boyfriend that sleeps around with an older woman like her is a serious health risk and I mean that sincerely. Robert is extremely moody and bad tempered and likes to be in bars and drinking which is a bad image for a actor just starting a career, he has left nothing to the imagination so his movies will not be taken serious until he cleans up his act, he is really seriously immature and it seems he is already living with Perry, so there is another reason not to respect him, it screams that he is like a male prostitute. I hope Kristen will manage to get over him and wish her the best for her future, she is a very strong beautiful and TALANTED young Lady, she just need a little more time, her fans has proved that they love her unconditionally and everybody that comes into contact with her are amazed at how beautiful and pleasant she really is, I have seen all her movies and watched her before Pattinson, and noticed how she stopped smiling over the years being with him, I won’t ever support anything he does, to say the least he is also very FAKE just like PERRY

charlotte crowder

Posted at 2:51 AM on June 21, 2013

This was EXCELLENT comment Loui.I feel the same way.I wrote a comment but not as good as yours. Thank you!!

SSSSybil

Posted at 4:29 AM on June 21, 2013

Agreed

Loui

Posted at 5:11 AM on June 21, 2013

Than you very much

everyday girl

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 21, 2013

@Lou I agree with you . I just realized since the split that when I saw her smile, that I hadn’t seen that in a long time. I know it is hard right now. She was so young and enthusiastic about everything. Everyone who actually know her, loves her She has a god given talent and she even sings and plays quitar. I hope she will do more of that. If you haven’t seen all of her young moview=s you need to . She won awards and then got lost in Twilight. But she is coming back. She is strong enought to survive this mayhem. She was discovered at 9 singing in a school play. This part of her of life has been tough on her but she will be stronger for it. You go Kristen.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 1:59 AM on June 21, 2013

Latest friend of Katy Perry says althiough shes drawn to Rob and their days and nights out togetehr and his aditted atyng eith ehr for a few weeks after He broke it off with Kristen
Shes now getting a bit worried about her carrear shes worried about her fans reaction to her and RPs dalliance how it could affect her carrear as a lot of her fans are Tween and teens who love the Bella and edward saga and want them to reunite
NOW if she was in love with RP she woldnt give a toss about her music nothing shed ride it out
So lets see who she goes for Rob John or ???????

charlotte crowder

Posted at 2:47 AM on June 21, 2013

If she thinks this will damage her career she is probably right. It HAS damaged Rob’s.I know alot of people who said they tore up his pictures and would never go to another movie of his. They probably won’t get the chance anyhow because the last 3 didn’t even make it to the theaters.Rob is no actor I followed him because of the love he and Kristen portrayed on the screen.I don’t want to badmouth him because I could care less about him!!He did wrong and that’s it. He did not act like a man. He’s mad at Kristen because of the movies she has signed to do? He knows she will do a better job.Rob turning to music? How convient since his main squeeze happens to be in the biz.Good luck to Kristen in the future with her career,life and hoping she finds a MAN who will love her back as deeply as she loves Rob.

Aussie lady

Posted at 1:55 AM on June 21, 2013

@Rob’s to good for her you are really a stupid simple moron and you know nothing about the heat in South Australia during summer. Rob was in the outback working in 50 degrees celsius. Even Rob couldn’t handle the heat. How the hell do you think Kristen would have handle it not very well I can tell you. Could you imagine her sitting in his trailer all day in the middle of nowhere doing nothing, no TV no radio no nothing. Even Guy Pierce said Rob was finding it difficult to cope with the heat and condition. He said that the other guys on the set didn’t man Rob up and so he had to man Rob up to the hot conditions.There was nothing but hundreds of miles of nothing, barren land of red dust, hills or flat land , hardly no trees, plenty of flies, snakes, spiders, insects, plenty of mossies at night, lizards, kangaroos trying to find some shade during the day. How do you think she would have coped with all of that if Rob couldn’t. Do you think he would have subject Kristen to those conditions I know not. Where Rob was filming was miles from anywhere and he had no communications either. When he did get to a town where he could get communications he than had to think about the time difference between South Australia and LA. South Australia was 181/2 hours ahead of LA because we were on daylight saving. To me he was very thoughtful, You know maybe you should come and visit the outback in summer in South Australia and see how you fair. By the sounds of you, you wouldn’t last a week let alone a day.
When I was younger I use to go on holidays with my sisters and their husband and mine, to the outback for somewhere different to go and I can tell you I know what it feels like. So I am thankful to Rob that he didn’t ask her to come to visit. It would’ve taken her nearly 2 days to get where Rob was in the middle of nowhere. So before you say Kristen should have visited Rob think again. The outback is not for the faint hearted.

katie

Posted at 10:18 PM on June 20, 2013

again I will ask you to take down the R patz K Stew site. It is not fair to them thet are not a couple and these messages are getting more and more ridiculous and are only bringing out sickos with malicious comments. Is that what you want to be affiliated with?? Comeo n, do the decent thing. There enough other attention seekers to write about in Hoolywood.

quest

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 20, 2013

Stop using their names together.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 2:32 AM on June 21, 2013

Not a chance they are cash cows for HL they will milk it to the end

melody

Posted at 8:27 PM on June 20, 2013

THIS IS FOR HWL……IS THAT SO??????? I GUESS WHAT YOU ARE TELLING HERE ARE LIES…… YOU JUST DONT KNOW THE JOURNEY OF KRISTEN AND YET YOU ARE TELLING THAT ROB DOESNT WANT TO BEFRIEND KRISTEN…. JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE…..

I have no faith Hwl you will listen

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 20, 2013

I would like to make a plea to HWL. Please quit all these stupid articles which are pretty much all lies regarding Rpatz and Kstew. Leave them alone and let them get on with their lives. You are so are inhumane really.

The hate I see people responding to with your posts is out of hand. Neither Rob or Kris would want you to do this. They don’t read it and they never did. But this fandom is out of wack. More than I think you realize, you and the paparazi and the fans and the constant lies became too much for them.

Let us let them slip away and live a more normal life. The fairy tale is over, they are done and we don’t own them and never did.

There is a petition circulating and hopefully it will be able to legally stop it.

Let them get on with thieir lives in peace. Fans and haters let them go.